Allergan Recalls and Compensation
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year and New York Super Lawyer, and His Elite Team of Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain the Best Result for Women Diagnosed with Cancer and Other Serious Illnesses After Getting Defective Breast Implants in Buffalo, New York.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of breast augmentation surgeries are performed throughout the country. In 2011, the United States Federal Drug Administration (FDA) initially identified a possible link between breast implants and an increased risk of developing breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL). The FDA also discovered that recipients of several breast implants manufactured by Allergan faced considerable dangers of suffering BIA-ALCL. As of January 5, 2020, according to the FDA, there have been 733 confirmed reports of BIA-ALCL and 36 known related fatalities. At least 481 of the total cases diagnosed with breast-implant-associated ALCL were women with Allergan’s recalled implants. Additionally, similar cancer claims have been discovered in women using Allergan’s tissue expanders, known as temporary implants, which are used to stretch the skin. If you, or a loved one, you have had breast implants or tissue expanders and developed BIA-ALCL, you may be entitled to pursue monetary compensation for your injuries.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. sympathizes with your feelings of distress, anger, and betrayal after developing cancer caused by defective breast implants. Our veteran team supports those victims who have been diagnosed with cancer and placed in life-threatening danger after getting Allergan breast implants. Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys, has exclusively handled serious personal injury and product liability cases. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has battled to obtain over $175 million in verdicts and settlements for victims who were injured in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; throughout New York State and beyond.
Our honorable commitment to exceeding your expectations and delivering an exceptional outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, offers complimentary lawsuit evaluations and consultations. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of Allergan breast implant cancer injury attorneys would be honored to speak with you regarding your case. Our first-class team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 716-839-3939, or by filling out the online consultation form. We are the aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers who are ready to fight for the compensation that you deserve!What Allergan Products Have Been Recalled?
Allergan manufactured breast implants and tissue expanders under various brand names such as McGhan, Natrelle, and BIOCELL. Previously, the FDA refused to recall Allergan’s breast implants due to insufficient data. Textured implants and tissue expanders were initially believed to decrease the danger of moving inside the body. However, soon after discovering Allergan’s implants were connected to roughly 80 percent of BIA-ALCL cases, the FDA issued a recall on the below Allergan products, including:
- Natrelle Saline breast implants styles 168, 363, and 468;
- Natrelle 510 Dual-Gel styles LX, MX, and FX;
- Natrelle 150 Full Height and Short Height double lumen implants;
- McGhan and Natrelle Round Gel Implants, styles 110, 110 Soft Touch, 120, and 120 Soft Touch;
- McGhan and Natrelle 410 breast implant styles LL, LM, LF, LX, ML, MM, MF, MX, FL, FM, FF, FX;
- McGhan and Natrelle 410 Soft Touch breast implant styles LL, LM, LF, LX, ML, MM, MF, MX, FL, FM, FF, and FX;
- Natrelle INSPIRA breast implants, styles TRL, TRLP, TRM, TRF, TRX, TSL, TSLP, TSM, TSF, TSX, TCL, TCLP, TCM, TCF, and TCX;
- Natrelle Ritz Princess breast implant styles RML, RMM, RFL, and RFM;
- Natrelle Komuro breast implants, styles KML, KMM, KLL, and KLM;
- Natrelle 133 tissue expanders with and without suture tabs: styles 133FV, 133MV, 133LV, 133MX, 133SX, 133SV, T-133FV, T-133MV, T-133LV, T-133MX, T-133SX, T-133SV, 133FV-T, 133MV-T, 133LV-T, 133MX-T, 133SX-T, and 133SV-T; and
- Natrelle 133 Plus tissue expander styles 133P-FV, 133P-MV, 133P-LV, 133P-MX, 133P-SX, 133P-SV, T-133P-FV, T-133P-MV, T-133P-LV, T-133P-MX, T-133P-SX, T-133P-SV, 133P-FV-T, 133P-MV-T, 133P-LV-T, 133P-MX-T, 133P-SX-T, and 133P-SV-T.
Not all of the implants manufactured by Allergan have been recalled. As such, not every Allergan implant has been linked to an increased risk of developing cancer. Please refer to the FDA’s voluntary recall request and Allergan’s dedicated PR newswire for the most up-to-date information regarding the recall as well as other impacted breast implants and/or tissue expanders.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER OR OTHER SEVERE ILLNESSES AFTER GETTING ALLERGAN BREAST IMPLANTS IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CONTACT JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED & HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK DEFECTIVE IMPLANT CANCER ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Allergan’s recall occurred seven months after their implants were recalled in Europe and 2 months after Canada’s recall. Claims alleging that Allergan knew or should have known about dangers its implants posed to women but failed to warn of cancer-related risks have been filed throughout the United States. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s compassionate team recognizes that if you have been unfortunate enough to develop BIA-ALCL or any other form of cancer caused by Allergan’s defective breast implants, you may be in a fight for your life. Years after breast augmentation surgeries, some women have been left permanently scarred after being forced to remove defective implants and associated scar tissue. Our battle-tested personal injury attorneys believe that all implants approved by the FDA for human use should not result in cancer or other health difficulties. Victims diagnosed with cancer after receiving breast implants or tissue expanders may be entitled to seek monetary compensation for damages through a product liability claim, which may include compensation for the following:
- All lost wages from missed work;
- Diminished future earning capacity;
- All past, present, and future medical expenses resulting from your cancer and other related health problems;
- Pain and suffering (both physical and mental) caused by your illness, as well as treatment and recovery;
- Permanent disabilities and disfigurement suffered;
- Loss of enjoyment in life;
- Loss of consortium; and
- Any other unforeseen damages connected to your cancer or illness.
Everyday Jed Dietrich, Esq., a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and his top rated team of Allergan breast implant cancer lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service to women suffering from cancer and other illnesses, after receiving defective breast implants. Our expert team will conduct a thorough investigation to determine all of the parties that should be held liable for your damages. We are disciplined, dedicated, and determined to obtain the best possible result after your cancer diagnosis in Buffalo, New York, throughout New York State, and beyond. Our highly experienced team can be reached 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, at 716-839-3939. Call us today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!