The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., a Best Law Firm of America, Will Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible If You Were Injured by a Dangerous or Defective Product in Buffalo, New York.
Along with his team of highly experienced, aggressive, tenacious and hardworking Buffalo, New York product liability lawyers, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has won over $175,000,000.00 in settlements and verdicts for his clients. The winning results that Jed Dietrich, Esq. has obtained for his clients has earned him recognition as a Best Lawyer of America and New York Super Lawyer.
If you were injured by a defective product, you want the most experienced and hardworking personal injury lawyer to fight for you so that you receive the maximum compensation possible for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has settled a vast number of cases for $1,000,000.00 or more and his team of top rated product liability lawyers in Buffalo, New York have extensive experience winning large settlements for clients that have been hurt by defective products.
When you purchase a product, you should not have to worry that it will cause unexpected harm to you or your family. Unfortunately, every day across the United States consumers suffer injuries as a result of defective products. Sometimes, companies fail to safely design, manufacture and assemble their products, leaving buyers vulnerable to injury.
Product liability law holds companies responsible for the damages that their faulty products cause to purchasers. If you were hurt by a defective product, you can file a product liability claim against a company for injuries, lost wages and pain and suffering that you sustained.
A product is “defective” if it has imperfections or inherent characteristics that make it faulty or unsafe to use. These defects can lead to serious injuries and are usually the result of a manufacturer or retailer being carless or negligent in the production process. This includes:
Products with design defects have an innate flaw in their design, making them dangerous to consumers. A product with a design defect may cause harm to a buyer even if it is manufactured correctly. The faulty design of the product makes the whole line of products dangerous. Examples include:
- A ladder that is not strong enough to support the weight that it is intended to hold; or
- A curling iron that overheats and burns a person’s hand through the handle component.
Typically, products are defectively manufactured when errors occur during the assembly of the product. Manufacturing errors render particular products unfit for their intended use. Examples include:
- An airbag that lacks a proper mechanism or sensor to trigger its deployment after an accident; or
- A car’s accelerator pedal (gas pedal) is prone to getting stuck.
Marketing Defects (Failure to Warn)
Products can be dangerous in ways that are not always obvious to consumers. In some cases, it is necessary for certain products to come with warning labels or instructions for hidden dangers. For example:
- A medication that can cause heart complications when mixed with alcohol is missing a warning label on the bottle; or
- A grocery item that was produced in a facility that processes peanuts does not have a warning label.
Our skilled and aggressive Buffalo, New York product liability lawyers are dedicated to representing those who have been injured by a defective product. You do not want to fight insurance companies for large manufacturers or retailers alone! Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. NOW at 716-839-3939 to schedule a free consultation. Our Best Law Firm of America has an elite staff of lawyers and paralegals that will fight for your rights!
Before a product reaches the shelf in stores, it passes through numerous phases of the manufacturing process. This makes it possible that several different parties could be liable for the injuries that you suffered from a defective product, including:
- The part manufacturer;
- The assembling manufacturer;
- The wholesaler; and
- The retail store owner.
The seasoned trial attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are well-versed in product liability law and will identify and sue the parties that are responsible for your injuries. Our team will zealously examine all of the relevant evidence and data related to your case and consult with world-renowned experts to determine exactly what phase of the production process led to your injuries.
If you were hurt by a defective product in Buffalo, New York, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. TODAY at 716-839-3939 to schedule a free consultation. Our Best Law Firm of America has an experienced team of product liability lawyers in Buffalo, New York that will fight to obtain maximum compensation for YOU. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, and there is never a fee unless we win for YOU!
In order to successfully win a product liability case, you must establish that a party in the manufacturing chain is liable for the injuries you suffered from a defective product. One legal approach in a product liability claim is known as strict liability. To successfully bring a strict liability claim against a defendant, you must prove that:
- The defendant sold a product that the plaintiff (consumer) used;
- The plaintiff suffered an injury using the product;
- The product or item was defective, faulty or inadequate; and
- The defect was the proximate cause of the injury.
Product liability claims can be complex because establishing that the product’s defect was the proximate cause of your injury is complicated. Additionally, strict liability claims require you to prove that you were using the product as it was intended for use when you were injured. This is why you need the most experienced and hardworking personal injury attorney in Buffalo, New York to fight for you against large commercial companies and their lawyers. The highly experienced, aggressive, tenacious and hardworking Buffalo, New York product liability attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are well versed in product liability law and will zealously fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!
- 3M Defective Military Earplugs
- Adolescents and Vaping
- Allergan Breast Implant Injuries
- Bair Hugger FAQs
- Bair Hugger Infection Lawsuit
- Buffalo Xeljanz Injury
- Child Car Seat Defects
- Chlorpyrifos Lawsuit
- Chlorpyrifos Pesticide Exposure
- Chlorpyrifos Side Effects
- Cipro and Levaquin
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Dangerous and Defective Product Claims
- Dangerous Toy Accident
- Defective Brake Lights On GMC Yukon SUVs
- Determining the Value of Your Paraquat Claim
- Do You Have a Firefighting Cancer Claim?
- E-Cigarette Explosion Accident
- Elmiron's Connection to Severe Eye Damage
- Elmiron Injury
- Anticipated Value of Your Elmiron Claim
- Firefighter Cancer Caused by Chemical Exposure
- Firefighting Cancer Prevention and Damages
- Fisher-Price Rock 'N Play Sleeper Injury
- Fisher-Price Rock 'N Play Sleeper Liability
- Health Consequences of Vaping
- Hernia Mesh Revision Surgery
- Household Chemical Accident
- How to Start Multidistrict Litigation?
- Hunting Stand Defect Accident
- Ladder Fall Accident
- Lawnmower Accident and Product Liability
- PAM Explosion and Burn Accident
- Paragard IUD
- Paraquat Exposure And Prevention
- Paraquat FAQs
- Philip's Ventilator Lawsuit
- Proving a Product Liability Claim
- Recent Research About Vaping
- Talcum Powder Injury
- The Relationship Between Paraquat Exposure and Parkinson's Disease
- Vaping Advertisements
- Vaping in Schools
- What is Multidistrict Litigation?
- What Is the Difference Between Class Action Lawsuits and Multidistrict Litigation?
- What is the Purpose of Filing Multidistrict Litigation?
- Xeljanz FAQs
- Xeljanz Sepsis and Amputation
- Zantac Injury
- Do I Have a Xeljanz Injury Claim Against Pfizer?
- Should I Stop Taking Xeljanz?