Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and Distinguished Justice Advocate, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain Extraordinary Results for Victims Seriously Injured in Moped Accidents in Buffalo, New York.
Many young motorists choose mopeds because they are an affordable and accessible way to get around. Just like motorcycles, mopeds can be an enjoyable way of navigating the streets of Buffalo, New York; however, they do not provide riders with much protection in case of an accident. When a rider is knocked off his or her moped, they are highly susceptible to enduring serious injuries or worse. Hospitals are seeing firsthand the catastrophic injuries caused by the moped transportation trend. Moped accident injuries can impact your life in various ways, from the pain and suffering experienced to the loss of wages as a consequence of not being able to work.
We believe that no moped rider should have to suffer due to the carelessness or negligence of another motorist. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated team of moped accident injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York, acknowledges the devastating impact of moped accident-related injuries can have on victims and their families. We have represented numerous accident victims whose lives were turned upside down as a result of heartbreaking accidents. Tragic stories of injured moped riders inspire Jed Dietrich, Esq. to strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service to victims in Buffalo, New York, every single day. Jed Dietrich, Esq. fights to obtain the highest compensation possible for injured moped riders. Although we are unable to turn back the hands of time, we can at least make your recovery smoother for both you and your loved ones. Below we have put together some frequently asked questions and answers regarding moped-related accidents in New York State. If you would like specific answers regarding your case, just call The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. You can reach us by calling 716-839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. There is never a fee unless we WIN for you!Frequently Asked Questions About Mopeds
Below are some frequently asked questions about mopeds:
- Why are moped riders prone to severe injury in accidents? Mopeds do not offer any of the protections that larger, enclosed vehicles provide. Mopeds are considerably smaller and lighter than other vehicles. As a result, when an accident occurs, nothing protecting the rider from the impact of the collision. Additionally, mopeds are unable to compete with the engine capacity of other larger vehicles on the road. Even the most vigilant riders are left defenseless against negligent motorists.
- What are the most common moped collision-related injuries? At low speeds, riders may only suffer cuts and bruises. Nevertheless, sometimes crashes are more serious, and the resulting injuries can be devastating, permanent, and even fatal. Some of the most common injuries typically reported in moped crashes include lacerations, road rash, severe nerve damage, soft tissue damage, internal organ injuries, fractured and broken bones, neck injuries, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), disfigurement, and total paralysis.
- What some safety measures that you can take to avoid crashing? It is important to always remain cautious of your surroundings and drive defensively. Moreover, getting sufficient practice riding, going slower down steep hills, wearing a helmet and proper safety gear, not wearing headphones, staying in your lane, and following traffic laws can all help avoid unnecessary accidents.
- What type of factors could affect the value of my moped injury claim? The most significant factors in determining the value of your case are the specific nature of your injuries, how long recovery is expected to take, and economic losses suffered. Full compensation for all economic and non-economic losses through a personal injury lawsuit may include compensation for moped repair costs, lost wages from missed work, diminished future earning capacity, both past and future treatment expenses for all injuries, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, and permanent disabilities suffered.
- Weeks after my moped accident, the other driver’s insurance company presented a settlement offer. Should I accept it? You should never agree to take an insurance company’s settlement offer, without first consulting with an experienced personal injury lawyer. Most insurance companies try to make swift lowball offers in an attempt to make valid claims disappear. Once you accept an insurance company’s settlement offer you are unable to receive more if your injuries turn out to be more serious than you initially thought. Your inability to perform at work, the need for future surgeries and treatment, and any further complications that may arise could greatly increase your actual damages.
- I have not been working since my moped accident. How can I possibly afford to hire an attorney? There are never any up-front costs or out-of-pocket expenses to retain the legal services of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s qualified moped crash attorneys. Our best of the best team will only seek a fee after your case is settled or after a verdict in your trial. Our seasoned attorneys work on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning our final legal fees are subject to the compensation we obtain for you. If you decide to have us represent you, we will enter into an agreement detailing that the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will retain a set proportion of your case’s final settlement or court award.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A MOPED ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK MOPED ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, has battled to obtain over $175 Million in verdicts and settlements for people who are injured in Buffalo, New York, throughout New York State and beyond. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of highly experienced and top rated moped accident injury attorneys will strive to obtain the best result possible for victims of moped accidents. Our honorable commitment to exceeding your expectations and delivering an excellent outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. Call us today at 716-839-3939 to find out more about how we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!