What To Look For In A Retainer Agreement
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Celebrated as a New York Super Lawyer and a National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Dependable Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain Supreme Outcomes for Victims Seriously Injured in Accidents Throughout Western New York.
Very few people ever plan on being the victim of an accident, such as a collision, slip and fall, or malicious dog bite. Unfortunately, accidents and related injuries happen regularly and are an unfortunate part of life. Even relatively minor accidents can lead to brutal injuries, life-altering disabilities, permanent disfigurements, severe emotional distress, and financial hardships. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, every year, approximately 38 million victims suffer injuries severe enough to require medical treatment. It is hardly surprising that personal injury lawsuits account for the biggest proportion of civil litigation. The United States Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics reported that roughly 60 percent of all contract, real property, and tort trials in a recent year related to personal injuries.
Suppose that you, or a loved one, have suffered harm in an accident caused by another’s negligence. In that case, pursuing a personal injury case may be the best way to get back on your feet again. However, pursuing your claim without highly qualified legal representation could be a daunting undertaking. The most effective way to obtain the highest possible compensation is by hiring a top rated personal injury attorney. Before choosing counsel, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s caring team recommends consulting with several lawyers. When you find an attorney that you would like to litigate your claim, he or she will ask you to sign a retainer agreement.
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, has solely litigated personal injury lawsuits. Over the years, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested lawyers have helped thousands of accident victims and their families. Our team has the practice, expertise, and vast resources to systematically investigate the incident, aggressively negotiate your case, and get you the best possible result. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times to compensate his clients in Buffalo, New York, throughout New York State, and beyond. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s admirable devotion to surpassing your expectations and delivering an amazing outcome is what differentiates us from the competition. Our veteran team would be honored to offer you a free consultation and case evaluation. We urge you to contact us at 716-839-3939 or by completing our online consultation form before signing another lawyer’s retainer agreement.Important Advice Before Signing A Retainer Agreement
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be extremely difficult. Victims facing these harsh realities often find themselves wanting to file lawsuits as quickly as possible. As a result, some accident victims sign retainer agreements without even meeting with their attorneys. Your whole case can hinge on having a highly qualified attorney and a fair retainer agreement. Unfortunately, retainers often include provisions that our seasoned attorneys find unfair and unethical. Before entering into a retainer agreement, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite lawyers recommend the following:
- Shop around online for a practiced personal injury attorney;
- Find a lawyer with a long history of obtaining 6 and 7-figure settlements and judgments for their clients;
- Schedule an initial consultation with an attorney to discuss the specifics of your case;
- Meet with the attorney before agreeing to sign anything;
- You do not have to hire the first lawyer that you speak to, sometimes seeking a second opinion can be beneficial;
- Ask questions to confirm that you are making the right decision;
- Once you find an attorney that you would like to litigate your case, ensure to carefully read over their retainer agreement;
- Ensure that the contract contains clear language;
- The retainer should list all the legal services that the lawyer will provide;
- Ask the attorney to specifically outline their fees;
- Never sign a fee agreement that favors the attorney’s interests over your own; and
- Avoid an attorney that pressures you into signing the retainer agreement quickly.
WERE YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, BRUTALLY INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT CAUSED BY SOMEONE ELSE’S NEGLIGENCE IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Having the right personal injury attorney on your side can make a world of difference. The Dietrich Legal Team’s battle-tested attorneys will do everything in their power to fight for your legal rights while allowing you to focus on recovering. At your free consultation with the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., you can expect the following:
- No Pressure: The hours and days following an accident can be extremely overwhelming, agonizing, and confusing. Our select attorneys do not want to place you under even more stress. Therefore, we will never pressure you into signing our retainer agreement quickly.
- Complete Transparency: The importance of having a clear retainer agreement cannot be overemphasized. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s retainer contains clear and understandable terms. We also do everything possible to avoid any potential surprises and read over the contract with you to make sure that you agree with the terms. Upon signing our retainer, you will receive a copy for your records.
- Aligned Interests: Our leading lawyers will fully inform you of all pertinent details and the basis of fee charges. As per New York law, the Dietrich Legal Team charges the standard contingency fee of one-third of the recovery. Therefore, it is in our best interest to demand the highest compensation for your claim.
- A Relationship Based on Trust: Our retainer agreement will be construed in the light most favorable to you. The Dietrich Legal Team’s elite attorneys pride themselves on building strong attorney-client relationships and developing an elevated level of trust with clients. We will provide straight answers to your questions as opposed to just telling you what you want to hear.
- Obtaining the Highest Possible Compensation: Some lawyers will do anything to avoid going to trial, even if that means accepting a settlement for a fraction of the money that you deserve. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned litigators will never force you to settle for less. We prepare every claim so that it is ready to go to trial. If we cannot settle your case for an amount that will allow you to move on, we will not hesitate to fight your case in court.
Much-admired as a Best Law Firm of America and bestowed with a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will fight to get the finest result for your injuries and resulting damages. Insurance companies have given Jed Dietrich, Esq. over $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to resolve his client’s lawsuits. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s unrivaled success has been built on our painstaking level of preparation and our vast knowledge of New York law. Our veteran team is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at 716-839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. You have absolutely nothing to lose by scheduling a complimentary legal consultation with our enthusiastic team. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now so that we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!