Jed Dietrich, Esq.'s Philanthropy
Since the beginning of his legal career and the foundation of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Jed Dietrich, Esq. has served and supported the Western New York community. Not only does Jed Dietrich, Esq. aggressively and tenaciously represent injured people throughout Western New York, but he also gives back and regularly provides resources and support to local, national and international causes and organizations.Scholarship Fund
Canisius High School: In 2020, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his wife, Colleen Dietrich, Esq., established the Jed Dietrich, Esq. ’87 and Colleen Dietrich, Esq. Scholarship at Canisius High School. Jed Dietrich, Esq. credits Canisius High School with profoundly shaping him athletically, academically and spiritually, which laid a foundation for his career success. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is proud to support Canisius High School and its mission to shape the next generation and future leaders of our country.
To read more about the impact that Canisius High School had on Jed Dietrich, Esq., please click here.Jed Dietrich, Esq. Supports Local, National And International Causes And Organizations
Below is a selection of the local, national and international causes and organizations that Jed Dietrich, Esq. has proudly supported over the years:
- Amberleigh, Cheektowaga, Clarence and Lancaster Senior Centers: The Amberleigh, Cheektowaga, Clarence and Lancaster Senior Centers offer independent senior living communities for the elderly members of the Western New York community.
- Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue: Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue is a non-profit dog rescue that finds loving homes for homeless, abused and neglected shelter dogs.
- Buffalo City Mission: The Buffalo City Mission serves the homeless members of the Western New York community by providing emergency shelter and food, along with comprehensive recovery programs.
- Canisius High School Rowing Team: The Canisius High School Rowing Team is a competitive powerhouse that has earned countless United States National, Canadian National and New York State Championships over the last 60 years.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and Colleen Dietrich, Esq. donated a new WinTech coach’s launch for the Canisius High School Rowing Team and a new Hudson Ultimate Super Predator 8-oared Heavyweight Rowing Shell.
- Feeding America: Feeding America is a nationwide hunger relief organization comprised of a network of food banks that work to feed the 1 in 7 people in the United States who struggle with hunger.
- Harvest House: Harvest House works to break down the barriers keeping people in poverty by providing adult classes, healthcare and clothing to the underserved and marginalized members of the Western New York community.
- Hutchinson Hose Company/Williamsville Fire Department: The Hutchinson Hose Company is a volunteer-based fire department that services the Village of Williamsville and portions of the residential area of the Town of Amherst.
- Judges and Police Executives Conference of Erie County: The Judges and Police Executives Conference of Erie County provides a forum for social exchange between members of the judiciary, law enforcement and those in other related fields within the criminal justice system.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation: Make-A-Wish Foundation is a non-profit organization that creates life-changing wishes for children aged 2½ to 18 who suffer from critical illnesses.
- Mayor Brown’s Annual “Reading Rules! Kids Summer Reading Challenge”: Mayor Brown’s Annual Reading Rules! Kids Summer Reading Challenge works to increase literacy in the Western New York area.
- Meals on Wheels: Meals on Wheels works to provide nutritious meals and companionship to the members of our community who are homebound or elderly.
- Nardin Academy Girls Varsity Crew Team: Nardin Academy provides opportunities for students to excel outside of the classroom and teaches them about teamwork, sportsmanship and competitive spirit.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. donated a new Hudson S5.21 Hammerhead Super Predator Bow Coxed Four to the Nardin Academy Crew Program. In addition, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and Colleen Dietrich, Esq. supported Nardin Academy as Angel Fund Scholarship Donors and Annual Giving Donors.
Click here to learn more about Jed and Colleen Dietrich’s support for the Nardin Academy Crew Program.
- South Niagara Rowing Club: The South Niagara Rowing Club of Welland, Ontario, trains and teaches athletes about rowing. South Niagara Rowing Club offers competitive Club Seasons and programs for novice to masters level rowers.
- Ss. Peter and Paul School, Williamsville, Charge of the Knights 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run: The Charge of the Knights 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run, hosted by the Ss. Peter and Paul faith community, is a premiere running event that takes place in the Village of Williamsville.
- St. Gregory’s Great Race 5K and Walk: The Great Race is an athletic and social event open to the Western New York community and the parishioners of St. Gregory the Great, with over 1,000 participants annually.
- St. John Vianney Lawn Fete: The St. John Vianney Lawn Fete is an annual fundraiser and celebration of community that provides fun for community members of all ages with a beer tent, kids’ tent, food truck, bounce houses, raffles and more.
- Temple University Men’s Rowing Team: The Temple University Owls are committed to pursuing excellence at the Division 1-A level and providing opportunities for its student athletes to maximize their athletic, academic and life-skill potential.
Jed Dietrich attended Temple University for his undergraduate studies and was a member of the Varsity Rowing Team for all four years. In 1989, 1990 and 1991, Jed Dietrich won the Dad Vail National Rowing Regatta in the Varsity Heavy 8.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. donated a new Heavyweight 8 boat to the Temple University Men’s Rowing program.
- The Belle Center: The Belle Center is a multi-purpose community center that provides comprehensive programs and services for advancement in education, character development and job training to the people of Western New York.
- University of Pennsylvania Penn Newman Catholic Center: The Penn Newman Catholic Center encourages members of the University of Pennsylvania community to live full Christian lives by providing spaces for prayer, reconciliation and service.
- Volunteer Lawyers Project: The Volunteer Lawyers Project provides free civil legal services to low-income members of the Western New York community, as well as small not-for-profit organizations.
- West Side Rowing Club: For over 100 years, the West Side Rowing Club strives to provide for the advancement of the physical, mental and moral wellbeing of the youth of Buffalo, New York through education, training and participation in rowing.
- WNY Heroes: WNY Heroes is a non-profit Veterans’ group that provides financial assistance for our local veterans, members of the armed services and widows of deceased veterans.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. knows the impact that religion and quality education can have on one’s future personal development. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has proudly supported various local Catholic schools, churches and religious institutions that are serving the Western New York community and shaping the next generation, including: BISON Children’s Scholarship Fund, Buffalo Academy of the Sacred Heart, Cardinal O’Hara High School, Celebration of Catholic Schools Making a Difference Dinner, Christ the King Church, Holy Angels Academy, Madonna of the Streets, Mount St. Mary’s Academy, Nativity Miguel Middle School, Our Lady of Pompeii Church, Saint Gregory the Great School, Saints Peter and Paul School - Williamsville, Sisters of Social Service, St. Ann’s Sodality, St. Francis High School, St. Lawrence Church and St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy.Jed Dietrich, Esq. Supports Local Health Care Facilities
Now, more than ever, access to proper health care is extremely important. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has proudly supported several of our local health care facilities and organizations that work hard to provide quality care and keep our community healthy, including: A Tribute to Angels, Hope for Tomorrow Foundation, Kenmore Mercy Foundation, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.Jed Dietrich, Esq. Supports Local Youth Sports And Activity Programs
From a young age, Jed Dietrich, Esq. participated in a wide variety of organized and recreational sports. Jed Dietrich, Esq. knows the profound impact that being able to participate in sports can have on a person’s development as well as physical and mental health. Therefore, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has proudly supported many local youth sport and activity programs, including: Amherst Soccer, Buffalo Wings Baseball, Frank Lloyd Wright Fontana Boathouse, Greater Niagara Frontier Counsel – Boy Scouts of America, National Rowing Foundation, Ss. Peter and Paul School Basketball Team, Ss. Peter and Paul School Swim Team, United States Rowing Association, Williamsville Cheerleading, Williamsville East High School Baseball, Williamsville Junior Football and Williamsville South Billies On the Run.
JED DIETRICH, ESQ. IS DEDICATED TO SERVING AND HELPING THE PEOPLE OF WESTERN NEW YORK.
IF JED DIETRICH, ESQ. CAN EVER BE OF SERVICE TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. AT 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you.