Cases of Note
When you are selecting a Buffalo, New York personal injury attorney to handle your case, you want to know that the attorney has a history of success in obtaining substantial settlements and verdicts for their prior clients. Although an attorney’s past results do not predict or guarantee the amount of compensation that you will get for your claim, past results are a good indication of the attorney’s dedication and ability to pursue the maximum compensation possible for their clients.
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured over $150,000,000 for his clients, including numerous million and multi-million dollar settlements. Jed Dietrich, Esq. aggressively and tenaciously pursues the compensation that his clients deserve.
Below is a selection of some of the notable personal injury cases that Jed Dietrich, Esq. secured winning results for. Click on each case’s link to find out more information about the case background and how Jed Dietrich, Esq. was able to battle to secure an excellent outcome for his client through the litigation process.
- $7,000,000 Settlement: A 37-year-old woman suffered hypoxia and brain damage following a near-drowning as a result of lifeguard negligence.
- $2,750,000 Settlement: A 36-year-old woman required surgery to her right wrist and two spinal fusion surgeries after being hit head-on by a dump truck.
- $2,400,000 Settlement: A 49-year-old male pedestrian died after being hit by a school bus on Erie Road in Derby, New York.
- $2,200,000 Settlement: A 37-year-old man required a back surgery and was deemed partially, permanently disabled following a T-bone collision.
- $2,157,200 Structured Settlement: A 50-year-old woman required neck and left ankle surgeries as a result of a rear-end car accident in Lancaster, New York.
- $2,150,000 Settlement: A 41-year-old woman suffered head, neck and back injuries when a fire door weighing over 150 pounds fell on her.
- $2,025,000 Settlement: A 62-year-old man was injured by a Modern Disposal Services, Inc. truck and suffered a crushing injury to his left foot.
- $1,900,000 Settlement: A 45-year-old man required twelve months of chiropractic treatment and surgery to his neck following a rear-end collision at a red light.
- $1,900,000 Settlement: A 42-year-old man and his 36-year old male passenger both required neck surgeries after being rear-ended by a tractor-trailer.
- $1,867,000 Verdict: A 37-year-old man required intradiscal electrothermal therapy and an eventual lumbar spine surgery after a collision with an oncoming vehicle.
- $1,186,620 Settlement: A 49-year-old woman and her husband were rear-ended while stopped at a red light, resulting in a neck surgery and shoulder surgery.
- $1,500,000 Settlement: A 40-year-old woman required neck surgery after failed physical therapy and chiropractic treatment after a rear-end collision.
- $1,350,000 Settlement: A 25-year-old man suffered a lumbar disc herniation requiring surgery as a result of being rear-ended on the I-90 in Buffalo, New York.
- $1,350,000 Settlement: A 29-year-old man required two surgeries to his lumbar spine as a result of being rear-ended in Rochester, New York.
- $1,250,000 Settlement: A 30-year-old man required surgery to his left foot and right arm after a fall from a building rafter while working as a construction framer.
- $1,100,000 Settlement: A 38-year-old man required knee surgery after a 14-foot trench collapsed on him.
- $1,010,000 Settlement: A 39-year-old woman required a lower back fusion surgery after being rear-ended on a New York State Thruway exit ramp.
- $750,000 Arbitration Award: A 38-year-old man required neck and back surgery as a result of a rear-end collision on Interstate-390 in Rochester, New York.
- $700,000 Settlement: A 21-year-old man suffered a fractured pelvis as a result of a rollover accident that caused him to be ejected from the vehicle.
- $617,500 Settlement: A 48-year-old woman required neck surgery and right knee surgery following a collision with a tractor trailer that resulted in a second crash.
If you were injured in an accident in Buffalo, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; Rochester, New York; Albany, New York or elsewhere in New York State, you only have one chance to get the compensation that you deserve. Once you settle with an insurance company, there is no going back. Put an experienced litigator to work for you to attempt to get you the maximum possible compensation for your injuries. Do not leave money sitting on the table. Contact Jed Dietrich, Esq. today at (716) 839-3939 for the aggressive and tenacious representation that you need. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. team can be reached 24 hours per day and 7 days per week for your FREE case consultation.
JED DIETRICH, ESQ. IS KNOWN AS THE AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK.
IF YOU WERE INJURED BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE’S NEGLIGENCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. TODAY AT (716) 839-3939 AND PUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF OUR TEAM TO WORK FOR YOU.
Past results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you.