Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Team of Lawyers and Paralegals at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Will Fight to Obtain the Best Result for a Buffalo, New York Personal Injury Accident.
Personal injury accidents can happen to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Personal injuries often result from accidents involving a person or company’s negligence. Negligence is generally defined as a departure from the conduct of a reasonably prudent person in the same or similar circumstances. Often, negligence means a person acted in a way that an ordinary, prudent person would not have, or that they failed to act at a time when an ordinary, prudent person would.
Unfortunately, when a person or company is negligent, they can cause an innocent person to become injured. These injuries can result in expensive medical bills, missed time from work and pain and suffering.
However, if you suffered a personal injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to hold that person accountable for your losses. Contact Jed Dietrich, Esq., a highly experienced injury trial lawyer in Buffalo, New York, today to find out if you have a claim. Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a Best Lawyer of America and New York Super Lawyer, has exclusively represented individuals who were injured by someone else’s conduct.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., located in Buffalo, New York, strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Western New York. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his highly experienced team of Buffalo, New York personal injury lawyers will thoroughly investigate your claim, determine who may be liable to you and aggressively and tenaciously attempt to pursue the compensation that you deserve. Call us 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at 716-839-3939, or contact us online so we can provide you with a FREE consultation. We never get paid unless we WIN for you!
The experienced team of Buffalo, New York personal injury trial lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, have a track record of success in winning personal injury cases. Call us today. We are ready to fight for the compensation that you deserve.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has experience in many types of personal injury cases, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Amusement Park Accidents: Failure to properly construct, maintain and inspect amusement park rides can have serious consequences and lead to personal injury or death.
- Aviation Accidents: These accidents include any incident involving any type of aircraft, such as a commercial airplane, private airplane, private helicopter or medical helicopter. Please see our Airplane Accident page for more information.
- Bicycle Accident: Most bicycle accidents result from the negligence or recklessness of motor vehicle operators who fail to obey traffic laws or pay proper attention to bicyclists on the road.
- Boat Accidents: Boat operators have as many, if not more, responsibilities as motor vehicle operators. It is the duty of boat operators to not behave recklessly and to keep their passengers and other boaters safe.
- Dog Bites: A dog’s owner is responsible for preventing dog bite injuries. If you were bitten and injured by a dog, particularly one that is known to have vicious propensities, you may be eligible for monetary compensation.
- Motor Scooter Accidents: A surprising amount of motor scooter accidents occur every year. Motor scooter accidents often have child victims, and can lead to serious physical injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Nursing home abuse generally refers to elder abuse, which is the neglect or mental, physical, sexual or emotional abuse of a person over the age of 60. These victims often cannot defend themselves, especially if they have mental impairments like Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia.
- Product Liability: Defective products often cause personal injury to unsuspecting consumers. A company that manufactures or sells a product that causes a person injury may be liable to that person for the damages they caused.
- Railroad Accidents: Most railroad accidents are caused by negligence. Railroad accidents include derailments, crashes and collisions with vehicles. Accidents can affect customers, bystanders and employees alike. If you are a railway worker who suffered an injury while on the job, please visit our page on the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) for more information on your rights.
- Sexual Abuse: Sexual abuse occurs when someone has experienced unwanted, forced, nonconsensual sexual contact, and it can have a lasting physical and mental impact. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is here to stand up for victims of sexual abuse.
- Slip and Fall: These are among the most common types of personal injury accidents and can lead to broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, neck and back injuries and more. Slip and fall accidents are often the result of property owner’s failure to prevent or remedy a hazardous situation.
- Swimming Pool Injury or Drowning: These injuries can happen if a property owner does not adhere to appropriate safety standards regarding their pool. If you, or a loved one, suffered an injury or drowning in a setting where a lifeguard failed to perform his or her obligations, visit our page on Lifeguard Negligence.
- Trampoline Accidents: Trampolines can be a lot of fun, but can pose a great danger to jumpers of all ages. A trampoline is considered an attractive nuisance, which means that a property owner can be held liable for injuries caused to a child that wanders on their property.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death occurs when someone passes away because of the negligence or recklessness of another person. While no amount of money can bring a loved one back, monetary compensation can ease the financial burden and emotional suffering of those surviving family members.
For a list of common injury types associated with personal injury accidents, please click here.
The above list is just a handful of types of personal injury accidents that someone may be involved in. If you, or someone you love, suffered a serious injury in an accident caused by someone else’s fault, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your losses. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today! Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his highly experienced team of Buffalo, New York personal injury lawyers have a track record of success and will aggressively and tenaciously attempt to obtain the compensation that you deserve. Call 716-839-3939 so we can begin the fight for you!
DID YOU SUFFER A PERSONAL INJURY AS A RESULT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S NEGLIGENT BEHAVIOR IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF INJURY TRIAL LAWYERS IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Are you in pain because of a personal injury? At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. we understand the long-term impact a personal injury accident can have. You deserve to be compensated for the pain and suffering you are experiencing as the result of someone else’s negligence. We will fight diligently to attempt to get you the maximum payment possible for your injuries. This may involve filing a lawsuit and hiring experts to establish your injuries and losses.
We know that sometimes personal injury cases can become complicated. If you are pursuing a personal injury claim against a relative or friend, please click here for more information. We promise to always handle your case with care and understanding during this difficult time.
At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. we know your how your life can change drastically the moment you are involved in a personal injury accident. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a Best Lawyer of America and New York Super Lawyer, and his highly experienced team of Buffalo, New York personal injury trial lawyers will fight with determination and dedication to obtain the best possible result for your Buffalo, New York personal injury accident. It is important to know that seeking compensation for a personal injury accident is a time-sensitive process. Failure to file a timely claim can result in a loss of your right to do so. We urge you not to wait and call TODAY for your FREE consultation, so that we can ensure your rights are preserved. Call us at 716-839-3939.
DID YOU SUFFER A SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY AS A RESULT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S NEGLIGENCE IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!
- Airplane Accidents
- Amusement Park Accident
- Are You in Pain Because of a Personal Injury?
- Assignment of Health Insurance Benefits Form
- Assumption of the Risk Defense
- ATV Accidents
- Autumn Accident
- Beach Drownings and Accidents
- Beauty Salon Injury
- Bicycle Accident
- Bleacher Accident
- Boat Accidents
- Bounce House Accident
- Trampoline Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Can You Afford Not to Get an Attorney?
- Common Mistakes Personal Injury Victims Tend to Make
- Comparative Fault
- The Contributory Negligence Defense
- Cruise Ship Injury
- Do Children Get Injured More Frequently Than Adults?
- Dog Bites
- Drowning Statistics and Risk Factors
- Electric Scooter FAQs
- Employer Liability
- False Claim Act and Personal Injury Claims
- The Failure to Mitigate Defense
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Garage Door Accident
- Golf Cart Accident
- Halloween Accident
- Horseback Riding Accident
- How Is a Settlement Value Computed
- Injury Claims Against Relatives and Friends
- Injury Types
- Lack of Actual or Constructive Notice Defense
- Lack of Prior Written Notice Defense
- Legal Terms for Personal Injury Cases in Buffalo, New York: Letters A - K
- Legal Terms for Personal Injury Cases in Buffalo, New York: Letters L - O
- Legal Terms for Personal Injury Cases in Buffalo, New York: Letters P - Z
- Liability of Individual Defendants
- Lifeguard Negligence
- Local Courts
- Moped FAQs
- Motor Scooter Accident
- New York State's 'Serious Injury' Threshold for Personal Injury Cases
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Open and Obvious Condition Defense
- Product Liability
- Railroad Accidents
- School and Daycare Liability
- Securing Witnesses
- Sexual Abuse
- Skiing And Snowboarding Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Snowblower Accident
- Snowmobile Accident
- St. Patrick’s Day Accident Injury Attorneys In Buffalo, New York
- Spring Accidents
- The Storm in Progress Defense
- Summer Camp Accident
- Swimming Pool Injury and Drowning
- Timeline Of A Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Day Accidents
- Top Ways To Maximize Your Personal Injury Compensation
- Tree Accident
- Types of Damages in a Personal Injury Case
- Types of Experts in a Personal Injury Case
- Valentine's Day Accident
- Water Park Accident
- Waterskiing Accident
- Ways That The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Will Obtain The Maximum Compensation For Your Personal Injury Case
- What Does A Buffalo, New York Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
- What Happens at a Mediation?
- What Happens at a Personal Injury Trial?
- What Happens at an Arbitration?
- What Is a Lien?
- What is a Retainer Agreement?
- What Is a Settlement?
- What You Need To Know About Personal Injury Claims
- Wheelchair Accident
- Workers' Compensation and Third Party Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Your Guide To The Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
- Zipline Accident