Jed Dietrich, Esq.'s Accolades
Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s Efforts to Be the Best Personal Injury Lawyer Are Continually Recognized.
For over 24 years, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has practiced personal injury litigation. He is known to be aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking and is always striving to provide the best personal injury representation to each and every one of his clients. Throughout his career, Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s efforts continue to be recognized by various organizations. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is honorably recognized by the following prestigious organizations:
- Super Lawyers: Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been selected to the Super Lawyers list from 2010—2022. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers with a high level of professional achievement. Only 5% of the lawyers in Upstate New York are recognized by Super Lawyers. To be selected by Super Lawyers, attorneys must be identified by their peers in the legal community for excellent work.
- Best Lawyers: Best Lawyers employs a peer review process to identify top lawyers worldwide with exceptional talent in their field of law. The Best Lawyers in America highlights the top 5% of practicing attorneys in the United States. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2020.
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year 2022: Every year, the American Institute of Trial Lawyers recognizes lawyers who possess the knowledge, skill, professional experience, and success of seasoned litigators. Selected for membership in 2019, 2020, and 2022 Jed Dietrich, Esq. stands among the less than 0.3% of attorneys honored by this recognition. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations and third-party research. Each member must be in good standing with their local compliance organization, with membership only extended to a select few in each state or region.
- Three Best Rated® Top 3 Personal Injury Lawyers in Buffalo 2023: Three Best Rated® uses a rigorous 50-point inspection to handpick the top three personal injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York. Selection for this distinction is based on client reviews, business reputation, client satisfaction, and general excellence, among other factors.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys: The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys recognizes the 10 Best Attorneys in New York for client satisfaction in the practice area of personal injury law. Membership is limited to those attorneys who demonstrate excellence in their practice of personal injury law, with the satisfaction of their clients being of the utmost importance. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been recognized by 10 Best Attorneys in Western New York in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100: The National Trial Lawyers organization recognizes the Top 100 trial lawyers in each state. Their selection process is based on a multi-phase method, including peer nominations combined with third-party research. Prospective members are carefully screened before receiving an invitation for membership. The criteria used in the evaluation process include, but are not limited to: their reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public; the previous year’s achievements; settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer; board certification; nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members or executive committee members; leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations; and rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations. Membership is not automatically renewed; attorneys are reevaluated annually to determine whether their activities and accomplishments qualify them for continued membership. Jed Dietrich Esq. has been selected for membership in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys: America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys organization identifies and highlights the accomplishments of the nation’s most esteemed and skilled litigators. Only 100 attorneys from each state are selected for membership in this exclusive organization. To be chosen for Upstate New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. was initially identified through third-party research or a peer nomination by another elite attorney in the community. Once identified, he was screened using the organization’s algorithms which apply multi-criteria decision-making methods. He was then selected based on professional experience, client satisfaction, community impact, and many other factors. Attorneys cannot buy or peer nominate their way into membership. An attorney must meet the established standards. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been selected as a member in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum: These are among the most prestigious groups of American trial lawyers. Membership is limited to only those lawyers who have won million-dollar and multi-million-dollar verdicts or settlements, respectively. Less than 1% of the lawyers in the United States are selected for this lifetime membership. Jed Dietrich, Esq. was carefully chosen for his lifetime membership in 2007.
- Who’s Who in American Law: Marquis Who’s Who in American Law is a collection of biographies of leading lawyers in the United States with noteworthy achievements. Once selected, this is a lifetime membership. Jed Dietrich, Esq. was selected as a member in 2020-2021.
- Lawyers of Distinction: Members of the Lawyers of Distinction are selected using a four-step selection process. In step one, the lawyer must be nominated by either a selection committee or another lawyer. Step two involves independent research in which the organization’s patent-pending platform considers the attorney’s case results, legal experience, professional activities, educational background, honors and awards, verdicts and settlements, special certifications, pro bono or community service, publications, and client reviews. A numerical score is given for each factor until a final cumulative score is reached. Step three consists of an in-depth ethics review and background check. And in step four, the final selection is made based on the combined results of the first three steps. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been selected as a member of the Lawyers of Distinction in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel: The Member Selection Process for the National Academy of Distinguished Counsel (NADC) involves several stages. Firstly, candidates are identified through nomination or in-house research. Secondly, NADC researchers carry out a comprehensive vetting process that considers years of practice, education, training, trial experience, case outcomes, peer endorsements, client reviews, professional awards, memberships, and community involvement. Thirdly, a blue ribbon panel of attorneys reviews the results and selects attorneys who exemplify the highest standards in the legal profession. Finally, a judicial review board led by former judges weighs in on the final candidates to ensure that they epitomize the ideals of the legal profession and demonstrate admirable character and virtue in their law practice. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been selected as a member in 2021 and again in 2023.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Accolades
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms: To be considered, a law firm must have at least one attorney currently recognized by Best Lawyers in a practice area and location that is ranked by Best Law Firms. At the beginning of every year, eligible law firms are sent submission packages from Best Law Firms, including a list of eligible areas and practice areas, a survey about the law firm, and instructions on sending references from clients or other professionals. In addition to this package, Best Law Firms also collects data from ballots that can only be completed by currently recognized Best Lawyers. All of the above is combined to reach the law firm's overall score. Best Law Firms then uses a tiering system, and these rankings are released to the public each year in early November. U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms regionally recognized The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs in Buffalo, New York in 2021, 2022, and 2023.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm: Affiliated with the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys recognizes the 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firms in Western New York for client satisfaction in the practice area of personal injury law. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has been recognized by the 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firms in Western New York in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Membership is limited to firms that demonstrate excellence in their practice of personal injury law, with the satisfaction of their clients being of the utmost importance.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has a long track record of obtaining justice for accident victims. We are hard-hitting, persistent, and reliable personal injury lawyers ready to fight to obtain the compensation you deserve! The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team would be pleased to offer you a complimentary lawsuit evaluation and consultation. Our seasoned attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 716-839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!