Jed Dietrich, Esq.'s Accolades
Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s Efforts To Be The Best Personal Injury Lawyer In Buffalo, New York Have Been Recognized.
For over 20 years Jed Dietrich, Esq. has practiced personal injury litigation in Buffalo, New York. He is known to be aggressive, tenacious and hardworking and is always striving to provide the best personal injury representation to the people of Buffalo, New York. Throughout his career, Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s efforts have been recognized by various organizations.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been honored with membership in the following organizations:
- Super Lawyers: Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2010. Only 5% of the lawyers in Upstate New York are selected to Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers with a high level of professional achievement. Super Lawyers are recognized by their peers in the legal community for excellent work.
- Best Attorneys of America: The Best Attorneys of American recognizes lawyers with a high level of achievement and professional reputation. Best Attorney Lifetime Charter members demonstrate an extraordinary level of legal expertise, competency, professional reputation, professional conduct and ethical practice standards. Less than 1% of the attorneys in America are selected for membership.
- Best Lawyers: Best Lawyers employs a peer review process to identify top lawyers throughout the world with exceptional talent in their field of law. The Best Lawyers in America highlights the top 5% of practicing attorneys in the United States.
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year 2019: Yearly, the American Institute of Trial Lawyers recognizes a lawyer who possesses the knowledge, skill, professional experience and success of a seasoned litigator. Less than 0.3% of attorneys are nominated for this prestigious award.
- Top 3 Personal Injury Lawyers in Buffalo 2020: Three Best Rated® uses a rigorous 50-point inspection to handpick the top three personal injury lawyers in the Buffalo, New York area. Selection as a Top 3 Personal Injury Lawyer in Buffalo, New York is based on client reviews, business reputation, client satisfaction and general excellence, among other things.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys: The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys recognizes the "10 Best Attorneys" in New York for client satisfaction in the practice area of personal injury law. Membership is limited to those attorneys who demonstrate excellence in their practice of personal injury law while doing so with the client's satisfaction being of the utmost importance.
- Attorney and Practice Magazine's Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney: The Attorney and Practice Magazine identifies the Top 10 dynamic lawyers who have achieved and continue to maintain the highest standards of excellence in their field as demonstrated by their years practicing law, awards received and professional activities. Less than 1% of attorneys in the nation are considered for this award.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100: The National Trial Lawyers organization recognizes the Top 100 trial lawyers in each state who demonstrate superior qualifications, leadership skills and trial results as a lawyer for civil plaintiffs.
- Association of American Trial Lawyers Top 100: The Association of American Trial Lawyers recognizes the Top 100 most qualified and accomplished trial lawyers in each state. Membership in the Association of American Trial Lawyers Top 100 identifies a lawyer as distinguished in their field of practice and committed to the community they serve. Fewer than 1% of attorneys in the United States qualify for membership.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum: The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is one of the most prestigious groups of American trial lawyers. Fewer than 1% of the lawyers in the United States are selected for membership and membership is limited to only those lawyers who have won million dollar verdicts and/or settlements.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum: The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum recognizes the top trial lawyers in America. Fewer than 1% of United States attorneys are chosen to become members and membership is limited to only those lawyers who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and/or settlements.
- Distinguished Justice Advocates: Distinguished Justice Advocates promotes and recognizes the highest standards of excellence within the legal community. Distinguished Justice Advocates is an elite organization which invites less than half of 1% of practicing attorneys for membership.
- Elite Lawyers of America: The Elite Lawyers of America recognizes lawyers with outstanding achievements who have obtained high levels of respect and recognition within their area of practice. Lawyers recognized by this elite organization have spent a majority of their time perfecting their skills within a given practice area. For Jed Dietrich, Esq. this is in the area of exclusively handling personal injury cases in Buffalo, New York.
- Who’s Who in American Law: Marquis Who’s Who in American Law is a collection of biographies of leading lawyers in the United States with noteworthy achievements.
- America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals: America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals recognizes lawyers who have demonstrated leadership and excellence in the legal community.
- Premier Lawyers of America: The Premier Lawyers of America recognizes lawyers who possess superior qualifications and demonstrate excellence in their practice area as demonstrated by their case outcomes, professional achievements, trial experience, legal experience, client ratings and professionalism. The Lifetime Achievement Award is reserved for less than 1% of attorneys in the United States.
- American Institute of Legal Advocates: The American Institute of Legal Advocates recognizes attorneys who have exemplified themselves as superb lawyers and dedicated advocates who provide above-average customer service and effective legal representation to their clients, and who demonstrate a commitment to ethical business practice.
- Lawyers of Distinction: The Lawyers of Distinction organization recognizes lawyers based upon their case results, legal experience, professional activities, educational background, honors and awards, and client reviews. Members of the Lawyers of Distinction group are only eligible for acceptance if they have no ethical practice violations within the past 10 years.
- National Alliance of Attorneys: The esteemed National Alliance of Attorneys organization recognizes and promotes the very best attorneys throughout the United States. Members of the National Alliance of Attorneys organization are selected based upon their ethics, client reviews, peer nominations and online presence.
Since 2005, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has led his team of superior lawyers and paralegals at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to provide his clients with the highest level of personal injury service. As a result of hard work, dedication and treating their clients the way that they would like to be treated, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has proudly been recognized as a Best Law Firm of America and an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm. Additionally, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. earned recognition by Expertise LLC as Best Car Accident Lawyers in Buffalo 2019.
Although Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been recognized by these elite organizations as a superior lawyer, one of the greatest rewards is hearing what his clients have to say about the quality of representation that the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provides. Time and time again, the clients of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have said that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is their choice as the best Buffalo, New York personal injury lawyer. Hear what Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s past clients have to say by clicking here.
Each day, Jed Dietrich, Esq. fights to obtain maximum compensation for the people of Buffalo, New York after a personal injury accident in Buffalo, New York. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated team of elite trial lawyers have battled to obtain over $150 Million on behalf of their clients, including $11 Million for a person injured in a car accident and $7 Million for a woman who nearly drowned in a pool. If you, or someone you love, have suffered a personal injury, call Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of top rated Buffalo, New York personal injury lawyers today at (716) 839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!