What You Need To Know About Personal Injury Claims
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Elite Team of Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Battle to Obtain the Best Result for Accident Victims in Buffalo, New York.
Not all accidents or personal injury claims are as straightforward as some people might think. Personal injury lawsuits can be extremely complicated and even problematic. Sometimes fault and liability are not immediately clear. If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in an accident, you may be uncertain about your course of action. Fortunately, Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, and his battle-tested team of personal injury attorneys are here for you. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has dedicated his life to fighting for justice and believes that no one should have to suffer due to the negligence or carelessness of others.
Even minor accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries, permanent disabilities, severe emotional anguish, and financial difficulties. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. possesses the knowledge and skills to systematically investigate your incident and ensure that you receive the highest possible compensation for your injuries. Throughout the years, we have successfully represented countless accident victims. Although we are unable to turn back the hands of time, we can at least make your recovery smoother for both you and your family.
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, has exclusively handled serious personal injury cases. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has battled to obtain over $175 million in verdicts and settlements for victims who were injured in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; throughout New York State and beyond. Our extraordinary commitment to exceeding your expectations and delivering an exceptional outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers complimentary lawsuit evaluations and consultations. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his veteran team of attorneys would be honored to speak with you about your potential case. Our compassionate team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 716-839-3939, or by filling out the online consultation form. We are the aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers who are ready to fight for the compensation that you deserve!Important Information Regarding Personal Injury Claims
If you, or a loved one, have been involved in an accident, you may not know what to expect. Below, we have included some essential information that you should know before pursuing legal action.
- Most Personal Injury Lawsuits are Based on Negligence: While accidents and resulting injuries can arise in numerous ways, most personal injury cases are based on the legal theory of negligence.
- The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Works on a Contingency-Fee-Basis: As part of our representation, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will assume all expenses related to filing and pursuing your injury claim. Our clients never pay any out-of-pocket costs or up-front expenses to retain the legal services of our highly qualified lawyers. We will only seek a fee after your claim is settled or successfully tried. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Our final legal fees are subject to the compensation we obtain for you. If you decide to retain us, we will enter into a contingency-fee-basis agreement specifying that the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will collect a set percentage of your case’s final settlement or court award.
- All Personal Injury Lawyers are not Created Equal: The importance of retaining an experienced, competent, and knowledgeable personal injury attorney cannot be emphasized enough. Even the slightest mistake could greatly impact your right to compensation as well as the damages you can obtain. Being represented by a practiced lawyer can make a world of difference to your case. Victims want the best possible personal injury attorney handling their case.
- Victims Have Limited Time to File Lawsuits: In New York State, there is a statute of limitations for most personal injury claims. Failure to file a claim within the applicable statute of limitations can bar your right to recover compensation for any damages.
- Victims can Recover Compensation for Economic and Non-Economic Damages: Financial awards in personal injury cases are intended to restore victims to their pre-accident conditions. If you have suffered an injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be able to obtain full compensation for all past and future medical treatment, rehabilitation, lost wages, diminished future earning capacity, loss of enjoyment, loss of consortium, pain and suffering (caused by your injury, as well as treatment and recovery), permanent disability suffered, costs to repair or replace damaged property, and any other unforeseen damages.
- Most Personal Injury Claims Settle: The truth is most personal injury cases are settled out of court, either through negotiations or mediation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran lawyers strive to obtain fair and timely settlements on behalf of all of our clients. This means that we may be able to obtain the compensation you deserve without ever going to court. Nevertheless, we have extensive courtroom experience and, if necessary, we will take your case to trial.
- Even if Partially at Fault, Victims can Still be Compensated: Under New York law, if you have been injured in an accident, even if you were partially at fault, you may still be entitled to recover compensation. The legal doctrine of comparative negligence permits juries to award victims damages for their losses but decrease it by the percentage that they were responsible.
- Never Accept an Insurance Company’s First Settlement Offer: You should never agree to an insurance company’s settlement offer before consulting with a personal injury attorney. Insurance companies are notorious for downplaying injuries and making lowball settlement offers. Upon accepting a settlement, you will be unable to seek additional compensation even if your injuries turn out to be more severe than you originally believed. Although settling your claim promptly may be enticing, it could result in obtaining considerably less compensation than you deserve.
- Personal Injury Cases Can Take Time: Some personal injury lawsuits are more complicated than others. Cases typically take anywhere from 6 months to as much as 5 years. Insurance companies are notorious for dragging out the process to get victims to settle for less. The amount of time it takes to settle your claim depends on liability, the defendant’s insurance policy, your injuries, required future medical treatment, and settlement negotiations.
- Every Claim is Unique: No two personal injury cases are the same. Claims encompass countless variables, such as the type of accident, nature and severity of injuries, the specific facts of the case, the defendant’s insurance company, other damages involved, and the expected recovery time. As a result, cases can vary greatly in duration and whether they are settled or tried.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SERIOUSLY INJURED DUE TO ANOTHER’S NEGLIGENCE IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE!
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, will fight to obtain unsurpassed results for all of your damages. Practicing law the Dietrich way, we are: determined, disciplined, and dedicated to obtaining the best possible result for your claim. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his elite team of Buffalo, New York personal injury attorneys at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times to compensate his clients for their serious personal injuries. The Dietrich Legal Team will zealously battle to obtain the compensation that you deserve for all of your injuries. This may include compensation for your past and future medical expenses, lost time from work, and pain and suffering. Call Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated team today at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!