Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Team of Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Will Fight to Obtain the Best Result for Your Buffalo, New York ATV Accident Personal Injury Case.
The incredible landscape of Western New York provides residents and visitors with ample opportunity to explore and enjoy the great outdoors. Many people choose to take an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and discover all that our region has to offer. Despite the fun that ATVs can provide, these adventures have the potential to turn dangerous quickly. ATV accidents can lead to serious personal injuries and even death.
Have you, or a loved one, been involved in an ATV accident? Did this accident result in severe injury or death? Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for help. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., located in Buffalo, New York, works diligently to provide the highest level of personal injury service in Western New York. Our highly experienced team of Buffalo, New York, ATV accident personal injury lawyers can help you achieve the best possible result for your ATV personal injury. We can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 716-839-3939 or by contacting us online!
In the warmer months of the year, Western New Yorkers and their guests enjoy all the region has to offer by taking trips and exploring with ATVs. ATV is the common term for an all-terrain vehicle. ATVs must not be driven on the road and include vehicles like four-wheelers, three-wheelers, vehicles with track wheels, and more. Some ATVs are designed for just a driver, and some ATVs are designed for a driver and a passenger.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission provides important statistics about ATV injuries in the United States including:
- ATVs caused more than 100,000 injuries in the U.S. in a single year.
- Children under the age of 16 suffered 26% of these injuries.
- New York State is included in the top 10 states with the highest number of ATV injuries.
- Most ATV injuries occur in the summer months.
- On average, roughly 600 people die in ATV accidents every year, and children account for more than 70 of these deaths.
- An accident is more likely to occur when someone operates an ATV illegally on a paved road.
Due to the lack of safety features like vehicle walls or airbags, ATV accidents often lead to serious and life-threatening injuries. ATVs operated illegally on the road might also be involved in accidents with cars and other road-legal motor vehicles.
If you, or someone you love, were seriously injured in an ATV accident, you might be entitled to compensation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. boasts a team of battle-tested ATV accident personal injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York. We will fight diligently and tenaciously to get you the compensation and peace of mind you deserve. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., and let us begin the fight for you today!
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY IN AN ATV ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM AT 716-839-3939NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
ATV accidents typically result from the improper or illegal operation of an ATV. Common causes of ATV accidents include:
- The illegal operation of an ATV on a paved road;
- The ATV had too many passengers on it;
- The driver was operating the wrong size ATV (for example, a child was operating an adult-sized vehicle); and
- The driver was not properly trained to operate an ATV.
In the event of an ATV accident, it might be difficult to determine who is liable. If your injuries resulted from someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation. You could be eligible for compensation if:
- You were a passenger on an ATV that was not being properly or safely operated;
- You were on an ATV that collided with a second ATV that was not being operated correctly;
- You were in an ATV accident with a driver who was under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- You were in a car or other motor vehicle that collided with an ATV being illegally driven on the road; or
- You were under 16 years of age and were not provided with proper safety equipment to operate an ATV owned by someone else.
If you, or a loved one, sustained serious personal injuries or death in an ATV accident and your accident was the result of someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses, including emergency medical treatment, hospital stays, surgeries, and long-term treatment such as physical therapy;
- Pain and suffering;
- Lost wages due to missed work; and
- Wrongful death.
Determining liability is the most important part of a personal injury case, and it is often very difficult. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will help you investigate your case, determine liability, and take all necessary action to get the compensation you deserve! If you are uncertain of who is liable in your ATV personal injury accident, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today. Our experienced team of Buffalo, New York, ATV personal injury lawyers will be happy to provide you with a FREE consultation on your case. Do not wait! Call 716-839-3939 today.
The best way to ensure that no one is seriously injured in an ATV accident is for all parties to take appropriate safety precautions. Safe ATV operation should include the following:
- All drivers and passengers should wear appropriate safety gear, such as helmets and safety padding;
- Drivers should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Drivers should remain off of paved roads;
- All operators should seek appropriate training before operating an ATV; and
- Children should operate ATVs appropriate for their age and size and with adult supervision.
During the warm summer months, it is exciting to get outside and explore, and ATVs provide an entertaining means to do so. However, reckless behavior out on the trails can turn a fun day of adventure into a tragedy. It is important that all ATV operators take appropriate precautions to keep themselves and others safe. When operated correctly, ATVs can be fun for the whole family.
If you were injured in an ATV accident in Western New York and this ATV accident resulted from someone else’s dangerous actions, you might be entitled to significant compensation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has a top rated team of ATV personal injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York. Call us today at 716-839-3939, and let us help you get the compensation you deserve!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!