Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his Team of Lawyers and Paralegals at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Are Ready to Battle to Attempt to Obtain the Best Result for a New York Bleacher Accident Personal Injury.
From baseball to football, from hockey to basketball, Western New Yorkers attend countless sporting events each year. Whether these sports take place at high schools, colleges or professional stadiums, people expect their time as spectators to be free from risk of personal injury. However, bleacher seating can lead to many different types of accidents and can cause serious personal injury to you, or to someone you love.
Located in Buffalo, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Western New York. If you, or someone you love, suffered serious injuries in a bleacher-related accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and he and his highly trained team of Buffalo, New York injury lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are prepared to fight to obtain the best possible result for your bleacher accident injury case. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 716-839-3939. Call TODAY for your free consultation!Bleacher Accident Overview
Thousands of Americans suffer injuries in bleacher accidents every year. Bleacher accidents can have a number of different causes, including:
- Trips or slips and falls, especially if bleacher traction or treads have been worn down or damaged;
- Lack of appropriate guardrails, railings or other legally required safety features;
- Improper spacing between bleachers and floors, resulting in a large gap for children to fall through; and
- Bleacher tip overs or collapses, resulting from unequal weight distribution or seating over capacity.
When constructed, bleachers must adhere to specific guidelines and meet local and national code standards. As building and safety codes change, those in charge of maintaining the bleachers are expected to update their bleachers in accordance with those changes. They are also required to maintain the safety of the bleachers by updating parts of the structure that may suffer damage from time or exposure to the elements.Bleacher accidents can cause many injuries including:
- Concussions or other traumatic brain injuries that may result from fall a fall that resulted in hitting the head on a seat, stair or the ground;
- Fractures, most commonly to the wrists, hands, hips and collarbones, which may result from a fall;
- Neck, back or spinal cord injuries;
- Lacerations caused by sharp metal; and
If you suffered a serious personal injury as a result of a bleacher accident, you may be entitled to compensation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, can help. Our team of Buffalo, New York bleacher accident lawyers will be happy to provide you with a FREE consultation on your case. Call us today at 716-839-3939 and let us begin the fight for you!
DID YOU SUFFER A SERIOUS INJURY AS A RESULT OF A BLEACHER ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL THE BUFFALO, NEW YORK BLEACHER ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS AT THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. TODAY AT 716-839-3939 FOR THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Those in charge of maintaining bleachers are also in charge of ensuring the continuing safety of all spectators who utilize those bleachers. Property owners and their maintenance teams must take steps to ensure their bleachers are safe for use. These steps include:
- Constructing the bleachers in accordance with national and local standards and codes, including those regarding handrails, guardrails, gap spacing and more;
- Updating the bleachers as changes in national and local standards and codes go into effect;
- Updating the bleachers and performing regular maintenance to prevent general wear and tear and ensure continued safety and structural soundness;
- Fixing any obvious problems or defective pieces such as supports, handrails, treads and more;
- Ensuring proper warning signs are in place to alert patrons of potentially slippery conditions; and
- Enforcing bleacher capacity limits.
In addition, you can help prevent an injury caused by a bleacher accident by taking the following precautions:
- Wearing practical and weather-appropriate footwear;
- Walking carefully;
- Using any available handrails; and
- Following the instructions of warning signs and staff regarding safety concerns and proper behavior.
If a property owner fails to adhere to the appropriate standards of bleacher safety and this failure results in an accident, he or she may be liable for any injuries that occur. Property owners have a legal obligation to keep those that come onto their property safe, and that obligation extends to fixtures like bleachers and stadium seating.
If you were seriously injured in a bleacher accident, and your injury was the result of negligence on behalf of the property owner or the maintenance staff, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Compensation for a bleacher accident may include money for your resulting medical bills, lost wages because of missed work and pain and suffering.
At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. we have experience fighting for those who have suffered serious personal injuries as the result of someone else’s negligence. Our diligent, tenacious and hardworking team of personal injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York will work tirelessly in our attempt to get you the compensation and peace of mind you deserve. We will fight to hold the person, or people, responsible for your personal injury accident accountable. Personal injury accidents are time sensitive and it is important that we act quickly in order to get the best possible results for you. Don’t wait—Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 and let us begin the fight for you!
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SERIOUS INJURY IN A BLEACHER ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL BUFFALO’S AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER, JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!