Improper Highway Exit Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Applauded as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized by Expertise LLC as Best Car Accident Lawyers, Assertively Litigate Cases to Obtain Unrivaled Results for Victims Seriously Injured in Car Accidents Caused by Improper Highway Exits in Buffalo, New York.
While drivers frequently consider the highway itself when evaluating risks, dangerous sections of the road are overlooked. Every day, tens of thousands of cars, trucks, and motorcycles access New York State highways through on-ramps, off-ramps, and interchanges. Motorists often fail to take into account how their vehicles may handle highway exits and entrances. Per mile driven, entrance and exit ramps have significantly more car accidents than all other sections of highways. Since off-ramps can be relatively short or sharply curved, drivers should exercise extreme caution when exiting highways. Motorists must also reduce their speeds and prepare for city driving conditions.
A broad spectrum of injuries can arise from collisions involving improper highway exiting, such as traumatic brain injuries, fractured and broken bones, permanent disfigurement, severe neck and back injuries, total paralysis, and even death. Pursuing a personal injury lawsuit against the driver that caused the crash may be the only way to begin to recover and get your life back. If you, or a family member, were involved in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you owe it to yourself to have the best personal injury attorney in Buffalo, New York, pursue your claim. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his elite team of negligent highway exit lawyers are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of accident victims.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team has a solid reputation for delivering justice to victims of devastating highway accidents. After suffering serious injuries, your top priority should be getting better. Our concerned lawyers will be by your side to help ease all uncertainties. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. ’s highly experienced attorneys will act forcefully and fittingly to advance the most effective legal strategies to show liability, boost your chances of winning the maximum compensation, and guarantee that justice prevails. We will not allow the other driver’s carelessness or irresponsibility to destroy your way of life. Our seasoned team will treat you with respect and consideration and help you get through this tough time. Please, call us today at (716) 839-3939.Common Reasons for Highway Exiting Accidents
While improper highway exiting accidents can occur for various reasons, most are easily preventable. Becoming familiar with the common causes can help protect you from avoidable crashes. When you are exiting from the highway, be careful of the following:
- Changing Lanes Without Signaling: If a driver fails to signal while turning onto the exit ramp, others may not be able to predict his or her movements. Others on the road may not realize the driver is trying to exit and sideswipe them.
- Aggressive Driving: Since off-ramps can suddenly come to an end, accelerating to beat the light or driving too fast can make it difficult to react on time and drastically heighten the risk of losing control and crashing. It is also important to avoid cutting off other vehicles.
- Poor Roadway Design: Sometimes, off-ramp accidents are caused by poor highway designs. For instance, the off-ramps may be too sharply curved and cause vehicles to roll over or jack-knife. Potholes, debris, and construction can also create hazards for vehicles exiting.
- Crossing Over Multiple Lanes: Simultaneously merging over several lanes to reach the exit lane makes it harder for other motorists to notice and react.
- Inclement Weather: Bad weather conditions, such as ice, snow, or rain, can make off-ramps extra slippery. Roads are the slickest right when it starts raining. It is important to ensure that your tires have enough treads to handle slippery conditions. Furthermore, heavy rain and snowfall can significantly hinder visibility.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER HARM IN A CAR ACCIDENT CAUSED BY ANOTHER’S IMPROPER HIGHWAY EXIT IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS BATTLE-TESTED AND HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK HIGHWAY EXIT CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT (716)-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Even the most experienced drivers can find themselves in unsafe situations caused by careless motorists. Thus, it is important to always take additional protective steps and drive defensively. Some measures that can help to reduce your risk of becoming the victim of an improper highway exit accident include:
- Driving the Speed Limit: Driving too fast for the given road conditions can increase the risk of losing control of your vehicle. Driving the speed limit makes it much easier for you to react to dangerous circumstances.
- Be Noticeable: Never assume that other motorists see you. Always use your turn signal before exiting to inform other drivers of your plan. Additionally, drive with your headlights on at night and in other low-visibility conditions.
- Avoid Distractions: Distracted driving is one of the top causes of all accidents. Stay clear of all unnecessary distractions while driving, such as talking on the phone, texting, eating, or putting on makeup. Drivers must always be aware of their surroundings, especially when exiting highways.
- Plan Your Trip: Planning your route can help you get ready to turn onto the off-ramp safely. Too many collisions occur because drivers swerve to avoid missing their exits.
- Never Stop in a Moving Lane: Many cars speed on the highway, and it may be difficult for them to stop if you slam on your brakes. If you are about to miss your exit, drive to the next one instead of slamming on the brakes.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., a highly praised member of the Premier Lawyers of America, established the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in 2005 with an ambition to provide clients with the highest level of personal injury services. Over many years, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has seen the earth-shattering consequences that improper highway exit car accidents can have on a victim’s life, ranging from brain damage to total paralysis. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned attorneys understand the acute psychological trauma and impediments that these injuries can set off. Our battle-tested team takes great pleasure in assisting clients to rebuild everything they lost. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has fought to win over $175 Million in judgments and settlements for victims who were injured in Buffalo, New York, and beyond. Famed as a Best Law Firm of America and honored with a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will aggressively litigate to get the best result for your injuries and subsequent damages. Our highly experienced team is available for your free consultation twenty-four-seven by calling (716) 839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. Contact us now so that we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!