Car Accident Liability
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as a New York Super Lawyer, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Fight to Obtain Unsurpassed Results for Victims Seriously Injured in Car Accidents in Western New York.
At one time or another, almost every driver has witnessed a car accident. Most car crashes are abrupt and unexpected. While everyone on the road does their best to avoid accidents, regretfully, collisions are a daily occurrence. Those drivers or passengers unfortunate enough to have been involved in a serious traffic accident are all too aware of the resulting catastrophic injuries and overall destruction. It can be extremely difficult for sufferers of serious injuries to fully recover and move on. Often it takes at least several weeks or even months for victims to get back on their feet. Victims may be forced to cope with their injuries while trying to earn enough money just to pay their bills. Those who have been serious injured may have to struggle with excruciatingly painful and debilitating injuries for the rest of their lives.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of highly experienced and top rated car accident injury attorneys have seen the devastating consequences that the dreadful injuries suffered by car accident victims can have on them, and ultimately their loved ones. Pursuing a personal injury claim against the responsible party may be one of the most important things you do. Just because someone is a lawyer does not mean that they are qualified to handle your car accident claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team has helped numerous victims and their families recover after severe traffic accidents. Our leading team possesses the knowledge and expertise necessary to investigate your car accident claim and obtain the highest possible recovery for your injuries.
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, has exclusively handled serious personal injury cases. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has battled to obtain over $175 Million in verdicts and settlements for victims who were injured in Buffalo, New York, and beyond. While no amount of money can erase the damage caused by your car accident, compensation can ease your financial burdens considerably and pay you for your injuries. Our honorable commitment to exceeding your expectations and delivering an exceptional outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran team offers complimentary lawsuit evaluations and consultations. We would be pleased to speak with you about your car crash case. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 716-839-3939, or by filling out the online consultation form.Most Common Causes Of Buffalo, New York Car Accidents
Every year, there are thousands of car crashes in Western New York. Traffic accidents tend to happen for various reasons. Nevertheless, there are specific factors that contribute to collisions more frequently than others. Some common causes of car crashes in Western New York include:
- Distracted Driving: Driving safely requires complete concentration. Inattentive drivers who take their eyes off the road are much more likely to cause an accident. Anything that takes a driver’s total focus away from driving can play a part in crashing. Texting or talking on a smartphone, tinkering with a GPS, applying makeup, frequently changing the music, eating behind the wheel, attending to small children, or even daydreaming are all examples of distractions that can cause collisions.
- Driving Under the Influence: Driving while on drugs, using certain prescription medications, or under the influence of alcohol is a recipe for disaster. These substances can drastically impair a driver’s coordination, reaction time, reflexes, and overall awareness. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2016, 10,497 victims suffered fatalities in alcohol-related driving accidents.
- Bad Weather Conditions: Inclement weather, such as rain, snow, and ice, can make roads dangerous. It can be harder to navigate a vehicle and much easier to lose control. Also, heavy rainfall, snowfall, and fog can significantly hamper visibility.
- Aggressive Driving: Some drivers always seem to be in a hurry. Aggressive or reckless driving behaviors drastically increase the risk of accidents and resulting injuries. Speeding, tailgating, deliberately accelerating as the light is turning red, making illegal left turns, erratic driving, or assuming the right of way are all various forms of aggressive driving and make roadways dangerous for everyone.
- Fatigued Driving: Driving after staying awake for 18 hours is equivalent to driving with a blood alcohol concertation of .05 percent. Research conducted by the CDC shows that drowsy driving can cause drivers to pay less attention to the road, slows their reaction time down, and affects the brain’s overall decision-making process.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT CAUSED BY ANOTHER’S NEGLIGENCE IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Most car accidents could easily be prevented if motorists drove more cautiously and avoided the above common causes. If you were a victim of a car accident, do not be afraid to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney to learn more about all of your legal options. Other motorists should be held liable for any accidents that they cause. Negligence in one form or another causes almost every car crash. Victims commonly rely on the legal theory of negligence to establish the other driver’s liability. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will establish liability for your injuries by showing the following:
- Duty of Care: The other motorist owed you a duty of care to drive as a reasonably careful driver would have under similar conditions. Every driver assumes a legal responsibility to exercise caution and reasonable care, which includes taking all necessary precautions and driving safely.
- Breach of Duty: Drivers can be found negligent for irresponsible driving, such as speeding or running a red light. Moreover, drivers can also be negligent for neglecting to take action when they should have, such as driving at night without turning on their headlights.
- Causation: The breach of duty of care was the direct cause of your injuries and other damages. You must show that “but for” the defendant’s act, you would not have been harmed.
- Damages: You suffered actual injuries or other damages as a result of the crash, such as hospital bills, lost wages, or property damage.
Practicing law the Dietrich way, we are determined, disciplined, and dedicated to providing the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Buffalo, New York, and beyond. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., which is proudly recognized by Expertise LLC as Best Car Accident Lawyers in Buffalo, New York, understands how to properly and aggressively pursue your car accident injury claims. We will zealously fight to obtain the best possible result for all of your damages.Compensation For Victims Of Car Crashes
Every car accident is distinctive, and compensation may vary depending on the severity and type of injuries suffered. When you call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team, we will explore all nuances relating to your case and methodically investigate your car crash to ensure you will obtain the maximum compensation possible for your injuries. Victims suffering from injuries can pursue recovery of damages, which may include compensation for:
- All past and future medical costs;
- Lost wages from missed work;
- Diminished future earning capacity;
- Any permanent disabilities suffered;
- Past and future pain and suffering (both physical and mental);
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Loss of consortium; and
- Property damage.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned team has a long track record of obtaining justice for victims of devastating automobile accidents. Our experienced car crash lawyers will act reasonably and appropriately to develop the most effective legal strategy to prove liability, enhance your chances of obtaining the maximum compensation for all injuries suffered, and ensure that justice prevails. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is determined, disciplined, and dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for those injured by car collisions in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; throughout New York State and beyond. Call Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, and his top rated team of car accident injury attorneys today at 716-839-3939 so that we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!