Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Accomplished Team of Buffalo, New York Intersection Car Accident Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are Devoted to Obtaining the Best Result for Their Clients.
The aggressive, tenacious and hardworking approach implemented by the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has greatly benefited our clients and has led to the firm being recognized as a Best Law Firm of America. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has successfully won over $150,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements for those we represent, and we strive to continue obtaining excellent results for our current and future clients. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service, so contact us today at 716-839-3939 to schedule a free consultation.
According to the US Department of Transportation, there was an average of 9,550 deadly intersection accidents per year from 2013 through 2017. In fact, 21% of all fatal crashes happen at or near intersections.
An intersection is one of the most common places for a car accident to happen. Data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration indicates that roughly 40% of all motor vehicle accidents occur at intersections.
There are several reasons why intersections are so dangerous, including:
- Traffic: Intersections facilitate heavy traffic flow. With so many cars stopping, starting and turning, drivers must be extremely diligent to identify when they must yield and when they have the right-of-way.
- Cars turning in opposite directions: When traffic lanes converge at an intersection, many times cars on opposite sides are turning in opposite directions. Drivers must be cautious, appropriately yield, and be spatially aware, or they could be involved in a sideswipe accident.
- Speeding: Speeding is one of the most common causes of accidents. Intersections and traffic lights force drivers to come to a complete stop. Accidents at intersections often result from a negligent driver not slowing down in time and causing a rear-end accident.
- Pedestrians: Drivers must be aware of pedestrians crossing the street at intersections. If a person is in a crosswalk, the driver must yield.
Throughout his career, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has fought for those who were injured by the negligence of others. Recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, Jed Dietrich, Esq. understands the frequency and severity of intersection accidents. After an intersection accident, you want a top rated team of Buffalo, New York intersection car accident lawyers to fight for you. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s lawyers will handle your case efficiently and professionally, and put you in the best position possible to receive maximum compensation. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible at 716-839-3939.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration attributes 96% of intersection-related crashes to driver error.
Some of the most common causes of intersection accidents include:
- Failure to yield the right-of-way;
- Failure to stop at a stop sign;
- Failure to stop at a red light;
- Confusing and improperly marked intersections;
- Following too closely; and
- Improper lane changing.
Often, accidents that occur at or near an intersection are caused by a driver being negligent. In order to succeed in an intersection accident negligence case, you must:
- Demonstrate that the other driver breached their duty of care by behaving negligently, carelessly or recklessly;
- Prove that you suffered a verifiable physical injury; and
- Establish that the other driver’s negligent behavior was the cause of your injuries.
While it may seem simple enough to prove that you suffered an injury, it can sometimes be difficult to collect admissible evidence to prove that the other driver was in fact the cause of the harm you suffered. That is why after you were involved in an intersection car accident, it is crucial to get the help of a highly experienced personal injury attorney in Buffalo, New York. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will use their vast legal resources and knowledge to ensure that you are in the best position possible to be compensated for your injuries after an intersection accident.
If you, or a loved one, suffered serious injuries in an intersection accident, please call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939. Our hardworking and talented intersection car accident lawyers in Buffalo, New York are highly experienced and have consistently obtained excellent results for our clients. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week to help you. Call Jed Dietrich, Esq. at 716-839-3939 today.
WERE YOU INJURED IN AN INTERSECTION CAR ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING BUFFALO, NEW YORK INTERSECTION CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AT 716-839-3939 TO FIND OUT IF YOU MAY HAVE A CLAIM!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!