Road Rage Car Accidents In Buffalo, New York
Contact Jed Dietrich, Esq. if You Were Injured by a Driver with Road Rage on the Streets of Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York or Elsewhere in New York State.
Road rage can be frightening to witness. While many of us face frustrations on the road, when that frustration gets out of hand, it can become dangerous or even deadly. The actions of someone experiencing road rage put all others on the road at risk. Road rage can lead to car accidents and result in serious personal injuries.
If you, or a loved one, suffered a personal injury as the direct result of someone else’s road rage, you may be entitled to compensation. Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has experience with all types of personal injury car accident cases. Our team of highly experienced lawyers and paralegals will happily provide you with a FREE consultation if you were injured in a car accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence. Call us today at 716-839-3939 or go online today!
Road rage occurs when one driver has an aggressive response to the actions of another driver. In most road rage instances, the “rage” response is much more severe than the initial action taken by the victim. According to the American Automobile Association, some examples of aggressive behavior and road rage include:
- Tailgating, often extremely;
- Yelling or screaming at another driver;
- Make crude hand gestures;
- Honking excessively;
- Blocking another vehicle from changing lanes or merging;
- Purposefully cutting off another driver;
- Forcing another driver off the road;
- Purposefully bumping or ramming another vehicle; and
- Getting out of the car to confront another driver.
While these actions range in severity, many of them may directly cause a car accident. Road rage incidents often cause:
- Intentional or unintentional rear-end collisions;
- Sideswipe accidents and unsafe lane changes;
- Deliberate broadside accidents; and
- Collisions resulting from one car leaving the roadway.
Sometimes road rage incidents can result in physical confrontations outside of the vehicle. Road rage may result in the use of a weapon or provoke someone to use their vehicle as a weapon against another driver. Whatever the case is, the raging person is usually at fault for the accident, whether you made them angry with a small mistake or not.
If you, or someone you love, was injured in a car accident that resulted from someone else’s severe road rage and aggressive behavior, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today. You may be entitled to significant compensation. Our top rated team of Buffalo, New York road rage car accident lawyers will work diligently to investigate your case and determine liability, and aggressively and tenaciously attempt to get you the compensation you deserve. We are available online and by calling 716-839-3939. Don’t wait! Call NOW!
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SERIOUS INJURY IN A ROAD RAGE CAR ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER JED DIETRICH, ESQ. TODAY AT 716-839-3939 FOR THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
According to AAA, most drivers in the United States admit to some amount of aggressive driving behavior. In fact, more than half of all accidents between 2003 and 2007 resulted from one or more drivers behaving aggressively. In a study conducted by AAA:
- 51% of participants admitted to purposefully tailgating;
- 47% admitted to yelling at another driver;
- 33% admitted to making angry gestures;
- 12% admitted to cutting off another vehicle on purpose; and
- 3% admitted to bumping or ramming another vehicle on purpose.
If this data is generalized to the entire population, that means at least 6 million drivers have intentionally bumped or rammed another vehicle on the road.
Road rage has many causes, and most of them are psychological. Some people may be more inclined to aggressive reactions because of:
- Underlying anger management problems;
- Stress at home, work or school;
- Lack of sleep or proper nutrition;
- Irritability as a result of substance abuse; and
- Many other underlying issues.
If you find you are quick to anger or experience aggressive thoughts toward others, it is important that you seek professional help to manage these emotions BEFORE you put your life, and the lives of others, at risk. Counselors can help you overcome stress, manage anger and balance the demands of daily life.
AAA underscores the importance of obeying the rules of the road and recommends these steps to drivers who may be the victim of road rage:
- Avoid eye contact with seemingly aggressive drivers;
- Do not try to fight aggression with aggression;
- Reroute to a police station or other public space if you feel you are being targeted or followed by an aggressive driver;
- Stay calm;
- Call 911 if you feel you are in danger; and, most importantly:
- DO NOT RESPOND.
If you have been injured as a result of another driver’s road rage, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help. We understand that you may be shaken and afraid as a result of the incident, and promise we will handle your case carefully and compassionately. Our team of road rage accident injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York has a track record of success with personal injury accident cases and we will fight tenaciously to get you the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his highly experienced team will fight to hold the person responsible for your injuries accountable. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 and let us begin the fight for you!
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SERIOUS INJURY IN A ROAD RAGE CAR ACCIDENT ON THE STREETS OF BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS OR ROCHESTER?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF ROAD RAGE ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!