Rochester Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is Ready and Willing to Fight For You and Your Best Possible Result Following a Rochester, New York Car Accident Injury.
Rochester, New York is a beautiful city that is home to over 1,000,000 people. The city is situated on the coast of Lake Ontario and also contains many parks, which contribute to the wonderful and lush local environment. Rochester, New York’s local roads are highly traveled because of its large population and the many tourists who want to experience what the city has to offer. In fact, the New York State Department of Traffic reports that many of the main roads and highways receive 25,000-300,000 travelers per day on average.
This traffic is often made worse at certain times, as Rochester, New York is frequented for its tourist-friendly sites. For example, the Strong Museum offers family-friendly fun for both locals and tourists alike, and the Strasenburgh Planetarium can also provide educational enjoyment. These sites can draw even more traffic than the average daily numbers above, leading to a higher likelihood of car accidents.
Because of the highly frequented roads in Rochester, New York, car accidents are a common occurrence in the area. If you, or a loved one, are involved in a Rochester, New York car accident, you should have the best team to represent your case. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a multi-year Litigator of the Year by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers and is ready to fight for you and your best results. Call 716-839-3939 now to get in contact with the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of superb Rochester, New York car accident attorneys for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
Rochester, New York, as one of the largest cities in New York, has many busy city roads. A few of these roads intersect and create especially dangerous conditions that can lead to car accidents. The intersections that lead to the most accidents in Rochester, New York include:
- Lexington Avenue and Mount Read Boulevard;
- Lake Avenue and Driving Park Avenue;
- Lake Avenue and Smith Street; and
- Dewey Avenue and Ridge Road West.
These intersections are not the only contributors to major accidents within the area. The three major highways in the area are also quite dangerous due to their relatively high speed limits. The highways are as follows: the I-390 with a speed limit of 55-65 mph; the I-490 with a speed limit of 40-65 mph; and the I-590 with a speed limit of 45-55 mph.
Accidents on any of these Rochester, New York roads and highways can lead to severe injuries. After an injury, you may need to obtain a copy of a Police Accident Report from the Police Department of the responding officer. Officers from the Rochester Police Department, Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, and the New York State Police have jurisdiction to respond in the case of an accident. Reports from the Rochester Police Department can be obtained in person at the City Public Safety Building at 185 Exchange Boulevard from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The report can be acquired in print for a fee of $0.25 per page, or you can obtain a free online report by using this link.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service to their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his superior team of car accident attorneys in Rochester, New York work tirelessly on behalf of their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured over $150 million on behalf of his clients. Time is of the essence in any personal injury case. Call 716-839-3939 now for a free consultation.
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. AT 716-839-3939 TO RECEIVE THE BEST REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE. JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU!
After sustaining a personal injury in a Rochester, New York car accident, it is imperative that you seek medical attention. In Rochester, New York, there are multiple medical facilities for you to receive adequate medical care for varying severities of injuries. All of the following medical centers commonly treat those involved in Rochester, New York car accidents:
- Strong Memorial Hospital: Operating as part of the University of Rochester Medical Center, Strong Memorial Hospital is a renowned medical center with many high-performing specialties. The hospital is noted specifically for the following specialties: Organ Transplant, Trauma and Burn Care, Comprehensive Neuromedicine, Complex Cardiology, and Cancer Service. Many of these specialties have been recognized as being among the Nation’s Best by U.S. World and News Report;
- Highland Hospital: Also operating under the University of Rochester Medical Center, Highland Hospital is very well known. The staff is recognized for their high performance in the specialties of Maternity, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, and Geriatrics. The hospital has received many accolades over the years. The medical center has been recognized as a Level 2 Geriatric Emergency Department by the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care: Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care has many locations around the city and suburbs. Their facilities are open 7 days per week. The facilities and staff are prepared to deal with a number of diseases and injuries. Specifically, they are equipped to deal with burns, broken bones, cuts and lacerations.
Following a Rochester, New York car accident, seeking medical attention is one of the first things you should do. Receiving medical care can be taxing and come at a high financial cost. You want the best representation to help in easing this burden. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has obtained $1,000,000, or more, 33 times on behalf of his clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to contact top rated Rochester, New York car accident attorneys for a free consultation at 716-839-3939. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week for you.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!