The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Team of Buffalo, New York No-Fault Car Accident Lawyers and Paralegals Will Work Hard to Make Sure Your Medical Bills, Lost Wages and Other Related Expenses Are Being Paid by Your No-Fault Insurance Company After a Car Accident in New York State.
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been helping people who were seriously injured in car accidents in New York State. Throughout his years of helping injured members of his community, Jed Dietrich, Esq. developed a great understanding of the difficulties that car accident victims face on a regular basis. In addition to your pain and suffering, you may also have frequent doctor’s appointments and you may be financially burdened by being unable to work because of your injuries.
Every day, Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service to people who were injured in car accidents. This includes making sure your medical bills, lost wages and other related expenses are being paid by your No-Fault insurance company in a timely manner. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. strives to provide superior personal injury representation by helping you obtain the No-Fault benefits that you are entitled to. Our goal is to handle the insurance companies so you can focus on your recovery. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of No-Fault car accident attorneys in Buffalo, New York have secured over $175,000,000.00 on behalf of their injured clients. If you were seriously injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, today at 716-839-3939 for your free consultation.
New York State requires that vehicle owners have No-Fault insurance. No-Fault insurance, commonly referred to as personal injury protection (PIP), is automobile insurance coverage that helps pay for your own and your passengers’ medical bills, lost wages and other related expenses in the event of a car accident—regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
The original intent of the No-Fault insurance law was to speed up payments for people injured in an accident and to avoid the need for long, drawn-out litigation to determine fault in every car accident case. For more information on the history of No-Fault insurance, visit the Insurance Information Institute website.
WERE YOU SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT CAUSED BY SOMEONE ELSE’S NEGLIGENCE IN NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK SERIOUS INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW FOR THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
For collisions occurring in New York involving a car, SUV, truck or taxi that was registered in New York and insured by a policy either sold in New York or issued by an insurance company licensed to do business in New York, generally the following individuals will be eligible for No-Fault insurance benefits:
1) The driver of your insured vehicle;
2) Any passengers in your insured vehicle; and
3) Any pedestrians or bicyclists that your insured vehicle hit.
However, it is important to know that New York State does not mandate coverage to every single person involved in an auto accident. There are a few cases where parties will not be eligible for No-Fault benefits. These include:
2) Motor scooter and Vespa drivers;
3) An intoxicated driver who is injured as a result of an accident caused by driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol; and
4) A car owner who drives their own uninsured vehicle.
Are you unsure of whether you are eligible for No-Fault insurance benefits after a car, truck or SUV accident caused by someone else’s negligence in New York State? Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for your free consultation today at 716-839-3939.
In New York, every insured vehicle is required to have a minimum of $50,000 in No-Fault coverage available for each occupant of the vehicle and pedestrian or bicyclist that a vehicle hit. This means that your insurance company will pay up to $50,000 worth of certain accident-related claims. However, insureds have an option to purchase additional PIP coverage (APIP) to provide themselves with more protection in the event of an accident. Whether you have additional coverage can be found on your insurance declaration page.
Claims your No-Fault insurance may cover include:
1) Medical Expenses: Your No-Fault policy will cover accident-related medical expenses for an indefinite period of time, up to the coverage amounts, so long as it is ascertainable within the first year after the accident that further expenses may be incurred as a result of your injury.
2) Lost Wages: Your No-Fault policy will cover 80% of your gross wages, up to $2,000 per month, for up to 3 years after the accident, if you were unable to work due to the injuries that you sustained in the accident. No-Fault will only pay up to your coverage amounts and is entitled to certain offsets.
3) Other Related Expenses: Your No-Fault policy will cover other, necessary household expenses, such as child care or lawn cutting services, and mileage expenses for travel to and from doctor’s appointments, up to $25 per day for the first year after your accident. Payments will only be made up to your coverage limits.
Claims your No-Fault insurance will NOT cover include:
1) Property damage, to either your vehicle or someone else’s vehicle;
2) Vehicle theft;
3) Medical expenses, lost wages and other related expenses that exceed your coverage limits; and
4) Expenses not related to your car accident.
If you suffered a serious injury in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible for additional monetary compensation for your pain and suffering and other damages through a personal injury lawsuit. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 to find out if your injury qualifies.
If you were involved in a car, truck or SUV accident in Buffalo, New York you may be easily overwhelmed by the paperwork and phone calls that you will receive from the insurance company after the accident. It is completely normal to feel this way, but missing deadlines and failing to respond to the insurance company could have terrible consequences, such as losing your benefits.
Here at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. we aim to make your life easier during this otherwise stressful time. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of Buffalo, New York No-Fault car accident lawyers and paralegals treat our clients the way we would want to be treated if roles were reversed. If you contact us today at 716-839-3939 and become a client of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., you can count on us to:
1) Submit your paperwork and No-Fault Application to the No-Fault insurance company;
2) Assist you with making a wage claim and getting timely wage payments; and
3) Corresponding with your No-Fault insurance company for you.
NO-FAULT INSURANCE COMPANIES CAN BE DIFFICULT AND TIME-CONSUMING TO DEAL WITH, WHICH IS WHY MANY PERSONAL INJURY FIRMS IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK WILL NOT ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR NO-FAULT LOST WAGE CLAIM.
THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C.'S TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED BUFFALO, NEW YORK SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AND PARALEGALS ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU GET THE BENEFITS THAT YOU DESERVE—ALL AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.
CALL US TODAY AT 716-839-3939.
No-Fault insurance claims can be difficult to navigate on your own. Since 2005, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has been assisting clients with their No-Fault claims and pain and suffering claims after a serious personal injury in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York and throughout New York State. Contact us today for your free consultation at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!