Rochester Car Wash Accidents
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as a New York Super Lawyer, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain Unsurpassed Results for Victims Seriously Injured in Car Wash Accidents in Rochester, New York and Beyond.
Car washes are a booming business in Rochester. It is little wonder why: from salted streets in winter to endless vacation opportunities in summer; there are many opportunities for vehicles to get dirty. While car washes may seem like a convenient way to clean your car, they can present hidden dangers. When car wash operators do not take care of their premises, maintain their equipment, or ensure adequate safety measures, customers can and often do get hurt.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a Best Lawyer of America and one of the country’s top trial attorneys, has years of experience taking negligent car wash companies and reckless motorists to court. If you, or a loved one, were hurt in a car wash accident, you might need the help of an experienced local attorney to get you the settlement you deserve. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. specializes in Rochester car wash accidents. Do not delay: call us today at (585) 939-3939 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.Dangers Posed By Different Types of Car Washes
Every year, people are injured doing nothing other than getting their cars cleaned. Take the case of one Fairport resident, who got caught in the middle of a multi-vehicle crash inside a Henrietta car wash after a woman’s automobile stalled, but the business’s automated conveyer kept dragging other cars forward. Often, these accidents result from a business’s chosen layout. Car washes tend to come in three forms:
- Sit-In Facilities: In these car washes, drivers remain in the car for the duration of the wash. Workers, who clean cars with their own hands, can operate these facilities, or they can be fully automated. Accidents in sit-in facilities can happen when machinery malfunctions, when employees make mistakes, or when other customers do not wait their turn and cause a crash.
- Empty-Driver Facilities: Customers are asked to exit their vehicle while their car is washed in these car washes. These facilities are especially dangerous because poor building or grounds maintenance can cause injuries if someone slips, falls, or otherwise gets hurt because the business neglected its duty of care.
- Customer-Operated Facilities: In these basic car washes, customers pay money to use cleaning equipment on their own. While customer-operated facilities present a decreased likelihood of collision-type accidents, they can still be dangerous. Poorly maintained equipment can cause burns or electrocution, whereas inadequate drainage can create unsafe surfaces.
While most car washes end without incident, accidents can happen in even the best-maintained facilities. Whenever you get hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Jed Dietrich, Esq., has tried over 100 cases to verdict, securing over $175 million from negligent businesses and insurance companies. A recognized Best Lawyer of America, Jed Dietrich, Esq., has years of experience helping Rochester residents get the compensation they need and the justice they deserve. Contact us today online or call us at (585) 939-3939 to find out what we can do for you.Common Types of Car Wash Injuries
While most people do not think of car washes as dangerous, the injuries sustained in a Rochester car wash incident can be serious and catastrophic. You may find yourself unable to keep up with never-ending hospital bills, prescription copays, and physical therapy appointments.
Since car wash accidents can be caused by machinery, employee negligence, or other customers’ reckless behavior, victims may suffer a wide variety of injuries. People who slipped on an oily, wet, or otherwise unsafe surface may suffer:
- Muscle sprains;
- Muscle tears;
- Broken or fractured bones;
- Traumatic brain injuries, such as a concussion or internal bleeding; or
- Herniated, ruptured, or otherwise damaged discs.
Similarly, people who are hurt by defective car wash machinery or are rear-ended by another customer may suffer:
- Neck and back injuries;
- Puncture wounds;
- Broken bones; or
In certain serious cases, the injuries sustained in a Rochester car wash accident can lead to long-term health complications—even disability. Whiplash, for instance, is a chronic condition that can take days or weeks to manifest but plague accident victims for years. While whiplash is often maligned as an “imaginary” condition by insurance companies, it is one of the most commonly diagnosed injuries resulting from car-related accidents.
The damage from a car wash accident can take years to reverse if a full medical recovery is even possible. Jed Dietrich, Esq., believes that nobody should have to bear the burden of another person’s negligence. Call Jed Dietrich, Esq., at (585) 939-3939 to speak about your options today.
DID YOU OR A LOVED ONE GET HURT BY A NEGLIGENT CAR WASH OPERATOR IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT (585) 939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!