Water Taxi Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Water Taxi Accidents in Western New York.
Western New York has hundreds of miles of shoreline next to Lake Erie and the Niagara River. Many New York residents use water taxis or ferries as transportation along the coast. Water taxis can be very convenient because local commuters can skip the traffic on land. In fact, in Buffalo, New York, the ferry service known as Queen City Bike Ferry regularly transports bicyclists and pedestrians between Buffalo’s inner and outer harbors. Even though water taxis are a scenic method of transportation, they can also be dangerous. Water taxis can collide with other boats, crash into docks, and capsize. These accidents can cause serious injuries, and victims might be eligible for compensation.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a water taxi accident, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with phenomenal legal support. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, has been practicing law for over twenty years. He is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and a Best Lawyer of America. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his highly qualified team of attorneys have the expertise and the experience to win your personal injury case. If you want to be represented by highly knowledgeable and battle-tested litigators, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are right for you! Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today! We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and would be delighted to assist you!Common Causes of Water Taxi Accidents in Western New York
The operators and owners of water taxis have an important responsibility to keep their passengers safe. However, not all water taxis are operated in a safe manner, and harmful accidents can occur. The following is a list of common causes of water taxi accidents:
- Speeding: The operator of the ferry can endanger their passengers if they are operating at high speeds. Speeding can increase the likelihood of crashing into a dock or another vessel. Speeding when turning can also make the water taxi jolt, causing passengers to fall on the floor or overboard.
- Poor Maintenance: Poorly maintained water taxis could lead to an issue with equipment or mechanical failure. Additionally, loose boards on the deck, defective stairs, or unrepaired damages can cause passengers to become seriously injured.
- Overloading: Overcrowding a water taxi with too many passengers or equipment can affect how the water taxi operates. If the water taxi is holding too much weight, the operator will have difficulty controlling the vessel, and it could potentially capsize.
- Weather Conditions: Hazardous weather conditions such as snow, sleet, and rain can cause serious accidents. Snow and ice, for instance, can build up on the deck and cause passengers to fall. Operators should have supplies to face adverse weather conditions and use good judgment when the weather gets too dangerous.
If you are involved in a water taxi accident in Western New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of skilled lawyers, have secured $1,000,000, or more, at least 33 times for their clients. In addition, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured over $175,000,000 in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are very effective and have an outstanding record of success. Let Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his professional team of elite attorneys fight for your personal injury claim! Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for top rated legal assistance!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A WATER TAXI ACCIDENT IN WESTERN NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF WATER TAXI ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR EXCELLENT LEGAL SERVICES!
Water taxi accidents can lead to a variety of injuries that can be life-threatening. Injured water taxi accident victims might require extensive treatment, and even minor injuries can have long-lasting effects. The following is a list of common types of water taxi accident injuries:
- Amputations: The propeller below the water taxi can be a dangerous hazard if passengers were to fall overboard. The propeller can cause amputations and serious cuts to the victim.
- Brain Injuries: If the water taxi collides with other boats, passengers can hit their heads on the deck or other hard objects, which can cause severe brain damage to the victim.
- Broken Bones: Passengers can suffer broken bones if they fall on the deck due to the impact caused by a collision with another boat or a dock.
- Burns: Water taxi riders can suffer serious burns from a fire if there is a malfunction of the fuel systems of the water taxi.
If you were injured in a water taxi accident in Western New York, you might be entitled to legal compensation. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have years of experience obtaining compensation for their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his exceptional lawyers, can help you secure compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and more. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. prioritizes the satisfaction of their clients and will relentlessly advocate for your claim. Our attorneys have amazing communication skills, are highly organized, and are always courteous. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. genuinely care about their clients’ recovery and wellbeing. You can count on our attorneys to tenaciously fight to help you get the compensation you deserve! Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for your water taxi accident injury claim in Western New York today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your water taxi accident in Western New York personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!