Niagara County Boat Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Boat Accidents in Niagara County, New York.
Niagara County is located in Western New York and is home to a total of twenty towns, cities, and villages. Boating residents in Niagara County can travel on Lake Ontario, the Niagara River, Erie Canal, Tonawanda Creek, and several other bodies of water. With hundreds of boats navigating throughout Niagara County each year, boat accidents are inevitable. There are many hazards in the water that can lead to serious boat incidents in Niagara County. Boat operators should be mindful of other boats, breakwalls, and potentially dangerous objects in the water. For example, a man passed away, and two other passengers were injured when their boat hit an embankment in Tonawanda Creek in Niagara County.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a boat accident in Niagara County, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offer the highest level of personal injury services. Jed Dietrich, Esq. founded the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in 2005 to help injured victims get the compensation they deserve. Since then, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of highly qualified lawyers have provided exceptional legal support and delivered favorable results for their clients. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured 1,000,000 dollars, or more, at least 38 times for their clients. For his exceptional work, Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer.
Additionally, due to the successful record of Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his attorneys, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is recognized as a Best Law Firm of America. If you want phenomenal legal assistance from distinguished and knowledgeable attorneys, call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A BOAT ACCIDENT IN NIAGARA COUNTY, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS BATTLE-TESTED TEAM OF NIAGARA COUNTY BOAT ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939TO GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!
The negligence of boat operators causes many boat accidents. Boat accidents that occur due to the operator’s negligence can lead to life-threatening injuries, and victims might be eligible for compensation. The following are two common ways that boat operators can be deemed negligent in Niagara County, New York:
- Careless Operation: Boat operators can be considered negligent if they are operating their vessels in an unsafe and irresponsible manner. When boaters are navigating their vessel, they can be careless if they are unaware of hazards in their vicinity, like failing to check if there are any swimmers near the boat’s propeller. Careless operation of a boat can also include failing to inspect the boat’s machinery and safety equipment regularly. Overall, careless boat operators are negligent because they are unaware of their surroundings and disregard basic boating safety standards.
- Reckless Operation: Reckless boaters operate their vessels in a dangerous manner. Reckless operation includes excessive speeding, boating under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving your boat dangerously close to another vessel. In addition, operator recklessness includes hitting large waves that can throw passengers overboard. Reckless boat operators are negligent because they jeopardize the safety of themselves, their passengers, swimmers, and other boaters.
If you were involved in a serious boat accident where a boat operator was careless or reckless, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. as soon as possible. Our seasoned team of attorneys can help you prove negligence and strive to make sure you are sufficiently compensated for your injuries. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have obtained over $150 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. Our firm has received dozens of five-star Google reviews from satisfied clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his expert team of lawyers provide great service and genuinely care about the full recovery of their clients. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., you will receive professional care, timely communication, and top-notch legal services. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939, and let our skilled attorneys represent you today!Liable Parties for Boat Accidents Due to mechanical Failure in Niagara County
Many boat accidents are caused by a deficiency in the boat’s machinery or equipment. According to the New York Recreational Boating Report, a passenger in Niagara County passed away after attempting to fix a boat’s defective motor. Machinery failure can include any damage to the boat’s engine, safety equipment, and electrical, fuel, or communication systems. If you are involved in a boat accident due to a malfunction in the boat’s machinery, different parties could be held responsible. The following is a list of potentially liable parties after a boat accident due to equipment failure in Niagara County:
- Boat Operator: It is important that the boat operator performs routine maintenance checks of their vessel. Before heading on the water, boat operators should test the fuel and check for leaks and exposed wires. If an accident occurred due to an unresolved equipment issue that the boat operator should have been aware of, they could be held responsible for the incident. To avoid this, boat operators should follow a boat inspection checklist to ensure that there are no defects in the machinery.
- Boat Technician: The boat technician, or the repair business that the technician works for, may be liable for a boat accident if the boat was not adequately repaired. In other words, if there was already a flaw in the boat and the mechanic failed to repair the issue, which led to an accident, the technician might be culpable. In addition, if the technician was repairing an equipment problem, and in the process damaged another vital piece of equipment, the technician might be held responsible if an accident occurred due to their negligence.
- Boat Manufacturer: The boat manufacturer may also be held accountable for a boat accident due to machinery failure. If the boat manufacturer installed subpar equipment or outdated machinery that caused a boat accident, the manufacturer of the boat may be held liable. Additionally, if the manufacturer assembled the boat incorrectly, they could also be held accountable if an accident occurred because of their mistake.
If you were involved in a boat accident and need assistance proving negligence and culpability, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at once. Our attorneys have the legal expertise and intelligence to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his attorneys can help their clients secure compensation for property damage, medical expenses, lost earnings, and more. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C are excellent litigators that will aggressively advocate for your personal injury claim. Our attorneys are highly organized, detail-oriented, and hardworking. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for the highest level of legal assistance in Niagara County, New York.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your boat accident in Niagara County, New York personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!