Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Paddleboard Accidents in Western New York.
Paddleboarding is a popular water activity in Western New York during the summer months. Residents can go paddleboarding on Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, the Niagara River, and several other lakes inland. There are several paddleboard rental services, such as the BFLO Harbor Kayak near Buffalo, New York, and the Bay Creek Paddling Center in Rochester, New York. Although paddleboarding is a fun, recreational activity, it can sometimes be dangerous if paddleboarders are not careful. First responders had to rescue a paddler in Cayuga Lake, and a woman drowned during a paddleboarding yoga class. Overall, paddleboarding accidents are more common than people think, and they can lead to serious injuries.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a paddleboarding accident, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can represent you! Our firm offers outstanding legal services for injured victims in the Western New York area. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, has been practicing law for over twenty years. He is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, a Best Attorney of America, and has received dozens of other honors from elite law organizations. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provide the highest level of legal support to their clients. They are effective, experienced, and determined to get you the results you want! Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today! We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!Safety Tips for Paddleboarding in Western New York
Before venturing on a paddleboard, it is important to be mindful of possible dangers on the water. Using safety gear and taking safety precautions can make your paddleboarding experience much more enjoyable. The following is a list of safety tips to help prepare you for a memorable paddleboarding trip:
- Check the Weather: Make sure you are aware of the weather conditions when paddleboarding. Storms with heavy winds and rain can be dangerous for paddleboarders. Harsh weather can also cause rough currents that can make paddleboarders lose balance and fall under the waves. As a result, try to paddleboard when there is little wind, and waters are calm.
- Wear the Leash: A leash has an ankle strap and is meant to keep you attached to your paddleboard. It is very easy for your paddleboard to float away, and the last thing you want is to be stranded in the water without your board.
- Wear a Life Vest: Always wear a life vest when paddleboarding, especially when in deep zones. A leash will keep you connected to your paddleboard, but it will not necessarily keep you above water. A life jacket will make sure that you stay afloat and will prevent you from drowning.
- Be Aware of Boat Traffic: According to a Buffalo paddleboard instructor, “Power boats have the right of way, and that's actually a really big concern right now because standup paddleboarding and water sports, in general, are really exploding in Buffalo.” Since motorized boats are faster and larger, paddleboarders should let boaters pass. In addition, paddleboarders should stay clear of jet skiers, sailboats, and other watercrafts to avoid accidents.
Even when taking these safety measures, harmful paddleboarding accidents can still occur. If you were seriously injured in a paddleboarding accident, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C could help you get the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his exceptional team of lawyers, have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. Our attorneys have obtained 1,000,000 dollars, or more, at least 33 times for their clients. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., you can trust that our lawyers will work diligently to gain compensation for medical bills, lost earnings, property damage, and more on behalf of their clients. Don’t hesitate to call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at 716-839-3939 for phenomenal legal representation!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A PADDLEBOARDING ACCIDENT IN WESTERN NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF PADDLEBOARDING ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR OUTSTANDING LEGAL ASSISTANCE!
Paddleboarding can cause several injuries, and many can lead to permanent damage. Most paddleboarding injuries are the result of overexertion of muscles by using improper paddling techniques. However, many paddleboarding injuries are the result of accidents as well. The following is a list of common types of injuries you can get from a paddleboarding accident in Western New York:
- Head and Neck Injuries: Paddleboarders can injure their head and neck if they fall off their board. They can injure themselves by hitting their own board or a fixed object in the water.
- Sprain and Ligament Injuries: According to a study published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) that surveyed paddleboarders on the types of injuries they have had, sprain and ligament injuries were among the most common. According to the respondents, these types of injuries usually happened in the knees and were most often caused by a collision with another paddleboard or by twisting off the paddleboard.
- Lacerations: According to the same study, lacerations were also a common injury among paddleboarders, specifically on the foot or ankle. These lacerations were most often caused by hitting a paddleboard or hitting the seabed.
Overall, if you had these injuries or others, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has a staff of highly qualified lawyers that can represent you! As evidenced by our five-star client reviews, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provide excellent legal services to their clients. Our lawyers have great communication skills and client courtesy. They handle each case in a professional, individualized, and detailed manner. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his accomplished lawyers genuinely care about the recovery of their clients and are passionate about obtaining the best possible result for them. The remarkable effort and work ethic displayed by the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. shows that they value the satisfaction of their clients. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. and let our distinguished lawyers represent your paddleboarding injury case today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your paddleboarding accident in Western New York personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!