Boat Accident FAQs
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Boat Accidents in Western New York.
Boating is a popular activity for Western New York residents. Specifically, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie are well-known bodies of water that attract many tourists to the area. However, with such a high volume of boats on the water, accidents are bound to occur. Boat accidents can lead to severe injuries that can cause life-threatening damages. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, has over twenty years of legal experience. He is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has received many accolades from top law organizations. He and his outstanding team of attorneys have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients.
With countless five-star client reviews, lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. demonstrate their dedication to provide you with phenomenal legal assistance. Our attorneys have obtained $1,000,000, or more, at least 38 times for their clients. If you want to be represented by knowledgeable, effective, and determined lawyers, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C today at 716-839-3939. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!Boat Accidents: Frequently Asked Questions
- How can the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. help me with my New York boat accident injury case? The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide expert legal counsel and top rated representation so that you can obtain the highest possible compensation for your boat accident injury claim. Call today at 716-839-3939 for a FREE consultation to learn more about how our experienced attorneys can assist you with your case.
- What are some statistics regarding recreational boat accidents? According to a recent U.S. Coast Guard recreational boating statistical report, there were over 4,000 boat accidents that involved over 2,500 injuries and 600 deaths. When the cause of death was known, 79% of boat accident victims drowned, 86% of which were not wearing life jackets. Alcohol use was the leading contributing factor to boat accident fatalities, accounting for 23% of deaths. You can find more annual boat accident statistics here.
- What financial compensation can I recover for injuries sustained in a New York boat accident? There are several types of compensation you may be entitled to after a boat accident in New York. Financial compensation can cover medical expenses, property damages, loss of earnings, loss of potential income, and rehabilitation. Compensation can also cover noneconomic damages such as emotional distress, anxiety, and pain and suffering.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A BOAT ACCIDENT IN WESTERN NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF BOAT ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR PHENOMENALLEGAL SERVICES!
- What evidence should I collect after a boating accident? It is important to take photos of your injuries, the scene where the accident took place, and any property damage caused by the accident. The contact information of any witnesses and documentation of any medical records will also be helpful in strengthening your injury claim.
- What is necessary to pursue a product liability case against a boat manufacturer? In order to pursue a product liability case against a boat manufacturer, the victim must be able to prove that the boat was faulty and defective in some manner. This defect must have been the cause of the victim’s injury.
- What are the most common causes of boat accidents? The leading contributing factors of boat accidents include excessive speed, hazardous weather conditions, intoxication, inexperience, and equipment failure.
- How do I prepare for or prevent a boat accident? The best way to avoid a boat accident is to ensure that the operator is not inexperienced nor under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In fact, 70% of deaths occurred on vessels where the operator lacked proper boating safety instruction. In addition, half of all boating accidents involve drugs or alcohol. Also, life jackets and other flotation devices will help you be prepared in the event of a boat accident.
- If I have been involved in a boat accident, should I consult with a lawyer? Proving liability in a boat accident can be a complicated process. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide expert assistance so that you can make informed choices about how to make the strongest personal injury case. With the support and expertise of our lawyers, you can work towards securing the settlement that you deserve for your injuries.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a boat accident in Western New York. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with outstanding legal assistance. Our lawyers have years of legal experience and are determined to get the maximum results for their clients. They handle each case in a meticulous and professional manner and will not rest until their clients are satisfied. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his distinguished team of attorneys, will diligently work to obtain a positive verdict on your behalf. If you want to receive the highest level of legal support, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C today.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your boat accident in Western New York personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!