Wheelchair Transport Injury Lawyers In Buffalo, New York
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Prestigious Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Provide the Best Possible Outcomes to Clients Injured in Wheelchair Transport Accidents in Buffalo, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; Rochester, New York; Throughout New York State and Beyond.
According to current estimates, there are about 2.7 million wheelchair users throughout the United States. Wheelchair transportation services provide wheelchair-bound individuals with the ability to attend physical therapy, doctor’s appointments, non-emergency hospital visits, medical testing, and other outpatient procedures. These services are intended to remove all worries and get passengers to and from their destinations safely and reliably. Most clients especially enjoy not having to depend on friends or family for their medical appointment needs. However, this increased independence does not come without added risks. When transportation service staff handle passengers negligently, devastating accidents and resulting injuries can arise. Wheelchaired passengers are highly susceptible to various mishaps, such as not being properly secured in the van, falling out of their chairs while being loaded, or being carelessly moved.
At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our personal injury attorneys are prepared to aggressively litigate cases involving severe injuries and fatalities caused by improper transportation of wheelchair users. With more than 2 decades of experience fighting for clients, Jed Dietrich, Esq., can demand the best possible results for your injuries. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team has the expertise and skills needed to ensure that negligent wheelchair couriers and their employees are held liable. Our ultimate goal is to obtain the highest possible compensation so that you and your family do not have to stress about being able to afford costly medical care.
If you, or a loved one, were injured by a negligent wheelchair transport company, you may be able to obtain full compensation for all past and future hospital bills, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, lost wages from missed work, required assistive mobile devices, loss of enjoyment, loss of consortium, and much more. Insurance companies and legally responsible defendants have compensated Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s clients over $175,000,000.00 in judgments and settlements for their injuries. We are here to guide you through the personal injury process from start to finish. Call our best of the best team today at 716-839-3939 to find out more about how we can help you. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned attorneys are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, and there is never a fee unless we WIN for you. We know that you have been through a lot and believe that you deserve attentive, dedicated, and proven legal representation. Please do not hesitate to contact us, and if you are unable to come to us, our caring attorneys can come to you.Common Injuries Suffered In Wheelchair Transport Accidents
Countless complications can arise when wheelchair-bound patients are negligently transported to their medical appointments. In many instances, the passengers needing these types of services are handicapped, immobilized, or dealing with other crippling medical conditions. When tragic mishaps occur, disabled or elderly passengers are often incapable of protecting themselves and avoiding injury. The most common injuries that passengers suffer in wheelchair carriage accidents include:
- Lacerations and contusions;
- Torn ligaments and dislocated joints;
- Hip and tailbone fractures;
- Broken wrists, hands, and other bones;
- Internal bleeding and organ damage;
- Herniated and bulging Discs;
- Severe concussions, blunt-force head trauma, and traumatic brain injury;
- Wrongful death; and
- Severe emotional trauma.
While passengers may be fortunate enough to survive, catastrophic accidents like these can cause long-lasting pain and a significant decline in their overall health. The above injuries often require surgeries and lengthy physical therapy sessions just to begin to recover. Not to mention, more delicate wheelchair-bound victims may face elevated risks of suffering further incapacitating and debilitating injuries.
DID YOU, OR A HANDICAPPED RELATIVE, SUFFER SEVERE INJURIES CAUSED BY MEDICAL TRANSPORT COMPANY’S NEGLIGENCE IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS VETERAN AND HIGHLY RATED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK WHEELCHAIR TRANSPORTATION INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 TODAY TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Tips For Finding The Best Wheelchair Carriage Company
Our compassionate attorneys understand that everyone’s medical situation is unique. Typically, finding the right vehicle for someone who is in a wheelchair requires more planning. Depending on your health condition, selecting a service that best fits your needs can be an overwhelming task. Below are some things you should consider when choosing a medical transportation provider:
- Safety: It is crucial to always choose a company that makes you feel safe and secure. The best wheelchair transport services pride themselves on safety first. A reputable company should have no problem offering you information about company hiring practices, safety procedures, and prior mishaps.
- Equipped Vehicles: Long drives can become very tiring and stressful for passengers. Transport companies often use different types of vehicles. Depending on your specific needs, check if the company has the right vehicle, which should be medically configured and fully equipped with all patient care necessities. If televisions, music systems, charging ports, or DVD players are important to you, it may be worth booking a premium service.
- Professional Staff: Staff members are directly responsible for the safety and well-being of all passengers. Both drivers and caretakers should undergo thorough background checks. Additionally, staff must be able to address any medical issues that may arise. At a minimum, they should be trained in first aid procedures, and CPR certified.
- Accredited Company: One of the fastest ways to narrow down your options is to only choose a company that is accredited with the relevant regulatory bodies. Also, be sure to check for Better Business Bureau A+ Rating and five-star Google reviews. This will provide you with a good idea of the standard of services offered by a provider.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has devoted his practice to advocating for the legal rights of his clients. In case of a heartbreaking wheelchair transport mishap, our American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm will pursue aggressive legal action to obtain the best result for your injuries. We understand that your injuries could have dire costs on your quality of life and well-being. For this reason, our elite lawyers promise to aggressively litigate your case to obtain the highest possible compensation for all your damages. Time and time again, our former clients have said that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the finest personal injury lawyer in Western New York. Please see for yourself by clicking here. Contact Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his battle-tested team today at 716-839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Do not wait a moment longer to schedule your complimentary case evaluation and consultation with our leading lawyers! The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of Buffalo, New York, seasoned medical passenger injury attorneys are here for you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!