Is It Worth Litigating My Patient Transport Injury In Buffalo, New York?
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and His Leading Team of Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Take Aggressive Legal Action to Demand the Highest Damages for Patient Transport Accident Victims in Buffalo, New York, Throughout New York State, and Beyond.
The elderly, those with certain disabilities, and others dealing with immobilizing injuries may not always be able to make it to their doctor’s appointments without assistance. Instead, many are forced to rely on medical transportation services for assistance. These companies are responsible for the safe carriage of their passengers when driving them to and from hospitals, physical therapy sessions, dialysis centers, and other medical appointments. Being able to attend essential medical visits can make a considerable difference in a patient’s health. Many non-emergency medical transport services (NEMT) are even covered by Medicare and Medicaid programs to provide adequate access for those needing care.
Unfortunately, patient transport accidents happen all too often, and when they do, vulnerable passengers can suffer shattering harm. Transport company negligence, such as failing to properly screen drivers and caretakers inadequately, securing patients improperly, and general carelessness, leads to various preventable accidents. Transport services causing weak and defenseless passengers to suffer life-altering injuries or worse is completely inexcusable. Sloppy mistakes and neglect by the same company hired to help you should never be tolerated. The never-ending implications of medical transport injuries can impact your life in countless ways. Nevertheless, you may still be wondering, “Is it worth filing a personal injury lawsuit after my patient transport accident?”
At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our brilliant attorneys know how easily a mishap can destroy a victim’s way of life. Suffering bodily harm and other losses because of another’s negligent care can be a nightmare. After your accident, you might discover it is exceptionally difficult to recover. Instead of being able to enjoy life, you may be forced to struggle through physical therapy and various medical treatments. Even with the best insurance policies, treatment costs can accumulate and become unaffordable. For these reasons, Jed Dietrich, Esq., commended as a Best Lawyer of America, and his veteran team have dedicated their careers to fighting for justice. We promise to help you throughout your entire case. Insurance companies and legally responsible businesses have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. more than $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to resolve his client’s injury claims. The Dietrich Legal Team offers free lawsuit assessments and consultations. We would be honored to speak to you about your potential patient transport injury case. Our battle-tested team is available twenty-four-seven at (716) 839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form.Reasons To Pursue Your Transport Accident Claim?
Regardless of how “trivial” your injuries appear to be, your claim may be strong enough to file a patient transport accident lawsuit. Given that many passengers requiring medical transport are already in fragile states, even accidents that initially seem minor can quickly evolve into troubling situations. Some important reasons to consider filing a claim include:
- You Suffered an Injury: You have the right to be fairly compensated for all of the ways that the accident has adversely impacted your life.
- Missing Work: Whether your injuries have constantly made you absent from work or even made going back to work impossible, you may be suffering huge financial consequences.
- To Ensure Proper Medical Care: Most accident injuries can lead to incredibly costly medical bills for hospital care, surgery, prescription medications, and continued care. Choosing to file a claim may be the only option you have to pay for medical treatment and keep your financial situation from spiraling out of control.
- You Cannot Work the Same Job: If your injuries have caused you to take a lower-paying position or miss out on a promotion.
- A Wrongful Death Transpired: If you lost a family member in the accident, we strongly suggest filing a wrongful death lawsuit. Wrongful death claims are designed to provide financial support to victims’ loved ones.
Most importantly, filing a lawsuit will force the non-emergency medical transport company to accept accountability, realize the error of its ways, and start acting more responsibly so that future accidents can be prevented.
WERE YOU, OR AN AGING FAMILY MEMBER, GRAVELY INJURED OR WORSE IN A MEDICAL TRANSPORT ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK PATIENT TRANSPORT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
After an accident caused by the wrongdoing of a transport service or its staff, there are various types of compensation that you may be entitled to obtain. Whether your case is settled or goes to trial, damages are meant to offset all of your injuries and make you whole again. Therefore, the compensation that you receive will be based on the actual injuries that you have suffered. You may be eligible to pursue both economic and non-economic damages for all injuries sustained, including:
- Hospitalization for any injuries caused by your accident;
- Costs associated with rehabilitation or physical therapy;
- All present and future medical bills resulting from your injuries;
- Lost salaries, profits, and any other job-related benefits from being absent from work;
- Diminished future earning power;
- Pain and suffering caused by your injuries, as well as vital treatments and recovery;
- Any disabilities suffered;
- Disfigurements and permanent scarring;
- Loss of enjoyment and the benefits of a family connection; and
- All other unanticipated damages related to your accident.
While no amount of money can take away your pain and suffering, suing after an accident has some significant benefits. Obtaining satisfactory compensation may be the only way to rebuild everything you have lost. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned litigators have an established track record of getting justice and procuring the maximum compensation for all damages. Our elite lawyers pledge to take every measure available to ensure that you get the best possible result. Please arrange a case evaluation with our battle-tested legal representatives today. We would be delighted to learn more about your accident and discuss your legal options further. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran team is accessible 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at (716) 839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. You will never pay a penny until we WIN your case!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!