Retaining the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to Litigate Your Ambulance Accident Injury Lawsuit
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Acclaimed as a New York Super Lawyer and American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Team of Reliable, Persistent, and Meticulous Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Selected as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Litigate to Deliver Unmatched Results for Victims of Ambulance Accidents in Buffalo, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; Rochester, New York; Throughout New York State and Beyond.
When negligently moved in and out of ambulances, inadequately situated, or improperly secured, patients are at risk of being seriously hurt or worse. Before his injury, John Doe led a very active life, working as a mechanic and spending most of his free time at the gym. Earlier this year, John fell down a flight of stairs, and his wife called 911. Upon arriving at the scene, the paramedics placed John on a stretcher without securing the shoulder straps. When carrying him up the stairs, John slid off the stretcher and hit his head and lower back on a railing before rolling down the stairs. John ended up suffering devastating injuries, including a dislocated shoulder, hip fracture, broken arm, blunt-force head trauma, and incomplete paraplegia. As a result of his injuries, John will never walk again, is forced to give up his lucrative career, and is unable to work out anymore.
Suppose that you, or a loved one, were seriously injured by negligent emergency medical technicians (EMTs). In that event, you owe it to yourself to consult with a highly practiced personal injury attorney. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s caring lawyers recognize that even the slightest ambulance-related mishap can leave a patient in terrible shape physically, emotionally, and financially. You may be forced to cope with life-changing bodily damage and future health issues while not even being able to work. With all of the potential earth-shattering effects on your standard of living, such as life-long disabilities, pain and suffering, looming hospital bills, and reduced future earning capacity, it is imperative to hire highly experienced legal representation. With so much on the line, pursuing a personal injury claim against the responsible party may be one of the most important things you ever do. So, why not retain the finest legal counsel in all of New York State?
Heartbreaking stories of patients’ lives, like John, being shattered to pieces, have inspired Jed Dietrich, Esq., repeatedly recognized as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, to devote his career to fighting for justice. Insurance companies and negligent parties have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. over $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to resolve his client’s lawsuits. Throughout the years, we have aggressively fought for the legal interests of thousands of accident victims. The Dietrich Law Firm’s unrivaled success stems from our painstaking level of preparation and our vast knowledge of New York law. We would be honored to discuss your potential ambulance accident claim further. Our seasoned team provides free, no-obligation case evaluations and consultations. You will not lose anything by scheduling your complimentary meeting with our zealous attorneys. Our battle-tested lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (716) 839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form.How The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Can Help You
Careless handling by ambulance crews and paramedics can have catastrophic results on patients. There is no acceptable excuse for hurting the same patient that emergency medical technicians were supposed to save. At the Dietrich Law Firm, our praiseworthy attorneys believe that there is nothing worse than allowing another to get away with injuring one of our clients. Retaining our leading team will force those responsible to take your case seriously. If the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. litigates your claim, you can expect the following:
- Evaluate Your Claim: We can determine whether or not you have a viable claim as well as the overall strength of your case.
- Fight for You: The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s top rated attorneys will devote countless hours to fighting for your legal rights, guide you through every stage of your lawsuit, always protect your interests, and ensure that you choose the best course of action.
- Collect Crucial Evidence: Our veteran team possesses the knowledge and expertise to thoroughly investigate your ambulance accident, as well as gather all necessary evidence, such as medical records, hospital invoices, insurance liens, and medical charts, to support your case.
- Build the Strongest Lawsuit Possible: Throughout discovery, we will prepare for trial by demanding extensive production of supporting documents, written discovery, and key depositions. Additionally, we will confer with our first-class patient transport experts and doctors throughout the process.
- Ascertain the Value of Your Claim: Based on previous experience, we can provide you with an accurate assessment of how much your case is worth.
- Negotiate a Settlement: Various factors must be taken into consideration before settling any claim. Our seasoned negotiators will handle all negotiations. While the insurance company may attempt to persuade you into accepting a settlement for a fraction of the money that you deserve, we promise never to agree to take less than you deserve.
- Pursue Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR): If negotiations are ineffective, our leading lawyers will make an effort to resolve your case through mediation or arbitration.
- Bring Your Lawsuit to Court: Our primary mission is to get you the maximum compensation for all of your damages, even if it means bringing your lawsuit to trial.
DID YOU, OR SOMEONE DEAR TO YOU, SUFFER SERIOUS INJURIES CAUSED BY CARELESS EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ELITE AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK AMBULANCE PATIENT INJURY LAWYERS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. takes all claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will never have to pay any up-front or out-of-pocket fees. We are happy to assume all costs related to pursuing your ambulance accident claim. The legal fees you pay hinge solely upon the money that we get for you. We lose money if your lawsuit is not settled or won at trial. Consequently, it is in our best interests to do everything in our power for your case. We only charge the standard contingency fee as per New York law, which is 1/3 of your recovery.
Having Western New York’s finest personal injury law firm on your side will drastically increase your likelihood of obtaining the maximum possible recovery. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested lawyers will analyze all of your damages, such as hospital and other medical care costs, physical therapy expenses, lost wages, loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, and any other burdening factors, to determine reasonable compensation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated team, have tried more than 100 lawsuits to verdict in the New York State Supreme Court. Intimidated after seeing Jed Dietrich, Esq. listed on plaintiffs’ lawsuits, defense lawyers are often eager to settle. Our team has an unparalleled reputation for preparing every case with the same amount of discipline, dedication, and determination needed to win at trial.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of ambulance accident lawyers, are determined, disciplined, and dedicated to helping those who have been injured in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; and throughout New York State. If you, or a loved one, were injured by negligent paramedics, you owe it to yourself to hire our cream of the crop law firm. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., repeatedly awarded a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating and honored as a Best Law Firm of America, will fight to get the greatest outcome. Our brilliant team is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at (716) 839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!