Ambulance Drop Accident FAQs
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Documented as a New York Super Lawyer and Distinguished Justice Advocate, and His Team of Hard-Hitting, Persistent, and Reliable Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain Extraordinary Results for Ambulance Patients Who were Gravely Injured After Being Dropped by Emergency Medical Technicians in Buffalo, New York.
When a patient is suffering severe health complications or has been badly injured in an accident, an ambulance may be necessary. While being rushed to the hospital, devastating patient drop accidents can occur. Some of these accidents are caused by negligent or inattentive ambulance workers. Unfortunately, patient drops can result in dreadful injuries. Victims may need mobility devices, surgery, and rehabilitation to recover. In cases where elderly and more feeble victims strike a surface hard enough, they can suffer permanent disability or wrongful death. These tragic mishaps inspire Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys, and his Buffalo, New York dropped patient accident attorneys to provide the finest personal injury service in Western New York.
Suppose that you were dropped by paramedics on the way to the hospital. Pursuing a lawsuit against the responsible party may be the only means to get back on your feet. Considering everything that you have been through, you should not have to worry about obtaining suitable compensation too. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. more than $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to resolve his clients’ injury claims. Below, we have provided insightful responses to some of the most commonly asked dropped patient accident questions. If you would like us to answer any specific inquiries regarding your case, please contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. We suggest consulting with an accomplished attorney to discuss the details of your claim. Our highly qualified team is available every day at 716-839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.FAQs Concerning Dropped Ambulance Patients
Some of the most commonly asked questions regarding victims of ambulance drop accidents include:
- What are the most common causes of ambulance patient drop accidents?
- What type of injuries are typically suffered by ambulance drop victims? Patients being transported by ambulances are often hoisted high off the ground and awkwardly positioned. Additionally, patients that are totally debilitated or badly injured may be incapable of breaking their falls. Common injuries dropped victims suffer include dislocations, internal damage, cuts, abrasions, broken bones, cranial damage, neck and back injuries, hip fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
- How can the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. support my accident injury claim?
- Who can be held liable for my ambulance drop accident? Depending on the specific circumstances surrounding your drop, the defendant could be an ambulance worker, emergency medical technician, ambulance company, hospital, government entity, or any other party whose negligence or irresponsibility contributed to the incident or your injuries. Furthermore, victims can pursue product liability claims against the responsible manufacturers of defective transportation equipment, such as stretchers, wheelchairs, and ambulances. Irrespective of the defendant, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will litigate uncompromisingly to obtain the maximum possible compensation from all responsible parties.
- How do I prove negligence in my ambulance drop injury case? Ambulance companies and staff have a legal duty to use reasonable care to keep all patients from being harmed. Negligence typically results when ambulance companies, drivers, or emergency medical technicians breach their duties of care. Breaches tend to be caused by lack of training, working excessive hours, moving patients too fast, substandard patient transfer practices, failure to inspect transportation equipment, and not properly securing patients. Victims must prove that the aforesaid breach caused them to suffer harm and that they endured actual damages.
- What type of financial compensation can I recover for injuries caused by the paramedics dropping me? Monetary awards in patient drop cases are intended to compensate victims for all of their injuries and other resulting damages. Compensation is meant to restore a victim to his or her pre-accident condition. Dropped victims may be able to obtain full compensation for all past and future medical treatment, rehabilitation, lost wages from missed work, diminished future earning capacity, assistive mobile devices, loss of enjoyment, loss of consortium, pain and suffering (caused by your injury, as well as treatment and recovery), permanent disability suffered, and all other unanticipated damages.
- How much will it cost me to hire the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.? While courts charge fees for filing lawsuits, as part of our representation, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite team will assume all costs related to filing and pursuing your claim. There are never any up-front costs or out-of-pocket expenses to hire our highly qualified personal injury attorneys. Our best of the best attorneys will only seek a modest fee after your case has been settled or won at trial. We take all cases on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning our ultimate legal fees depend on the compensation we secure for you. If you choose to have us represent you, you will sign an agreement stipulating the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s entitlement to an established percentage of your case’s final settlement or court award.
- How long do I have to file a claim against the party who caused my injury? Failure to file a claim within the applicable statute of limitations can bar your right to recover compensation. Please do not wait a moment longer to call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned team to ensure that your rights are preserved.
Various aspects often contribute to victims getting dropped by paramedics, such as frantically rushing, confusion, distractions, overstraining, overlooking vital safety precautions, inadequate training, lifting patients from poor angles, improper lateral transfers, miscommunication among emergency medical technicians, uneven flooring or pavement, outdated transportation equipment, and worker fatigue.
Pursuing a patient drop accident claim is not something that you should manage on your own, especially when considering the high stakes involved. The significance of hiring the best possible personal injury attorney cannot be emphasized enough. Our veteran lawyers have the experience and expertise to carefully investigate all of the subtleties of your mishap and hold those responsible accountable. Throughout your entire case, our battle-tested litigators will devote countless hours to provide you with incomparable representation and support.
DID YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT, SUFFER BRUTAL INJURIES CAUSED BY SLAMMING ONTO THE GROUND WHILE BEING CARRIED BY PARAMEDICS IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ELITE AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK AMBULANCE PATIENT DROP ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO GET THE LEGAL REPRESENTATION THAT YOU NEED!
If you have been searching for an attorney to litigate your patient drop accident claim, your search is over. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran attorneys are dedicated to accomplishing everything necessary to obtain the compensation that you rightfully deserve. Our praiseworthy commitment to exceeding your expectations and rendering the best possible outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. Please, contact Jed Dietrich, Esq. for a free consultation. Our magnificent team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 716-839-3939 or completing the online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!