Niagara Falls Slip and Fall Accident
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Team of Highly Rated Niagara Falls, New York Slip and Fall Attorneys Have the Experience Necessary to Help You Receive Your Best Possible Result. Jed Dietrich, Esq. Has Obtained 1 Million Dollars, or More, in Settlements and Verdicts Many Times on Behalf of His Clients in New York State. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Now at 716-839-3939.
Niagara Falls, New York, is a relatively small city of just over 55,000 with a major international draw because of the beautiful scenery and popular tourist sites. Niagara Falls, which is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, is located on the border of Niagara Falls, New York and Niagara Falls, Ontario. Several tourist activities surrounding the falls, and other entertainment sites have been established in Niagara Falls, New York. Along with the regular traffic from international tourism, the population of Niagara Falls, New York, is a part of a bustling community with many local businesses. When visiting tourist locations in the city of Niagara Falls, New York, there is a high likelihood of experiencing a slip and fall accident.
If you, or a loved one, have suffered a severe slip and fall injury in the city of Niagara Falls, New York, you should receive the best representation and your best possible result. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has 20 years of experience and has secured over 175 million dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, immediately at 716-839-3939 to talk to our team of seasoned Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall injury attorneys. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for you.
JED DIETRICH, ESQ., RECOGNIZED AS A NEW YORK SUPER LAWYER, FIGHTS AGGRESSIVELY AND TENACIOUSLY ON BEHALF OF HIS NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL INJURY CLIENTS.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAVE SUFFERED A NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL INJURY, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THE BEST REPRESENTATION. CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. AT 716-839-3939 TO TALK WITH HIGHLY RATED SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEYS IN NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK.
Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall injuries are usually caused by a common set of obstructions or conditions particular to a few locations. The following list includes some of the well-known causes of Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall accidents:
- Conditions of Tourist Sites: Much of the daily traffic in Niagara Falls, New York is centered around Niagara Falls and the various tourist sites and experiences associated with the landmark. Many public walkways can become wet and slippery due to their proximity to the falls and its exposure to the elements. Also, many of the local boat tours are extremely hazardous as the boats are continuously covered in water because they travel so close to the falls. When moving on and off the boats, slip and falls are likely.
- Obstruction Caused by Inclement Weather: Local businesses and stores are required to keep up their premises, but the inclement weather of the harsh New York winters can sometimes lead to dangerous obstructions forming on the property of businesses in Niagara Falls. Potholes, cracks in the sidewalks, and unsalted walkways are just a few of the most common causes of dangerous slip and fall injuries.
- Poorly Maintained and Wet Marinas and Docks: During the late spring and summer months, boating is a popular activity on the Niagara River and Lake Erie. The docks, where many boats are stored, often have broken pieces of wood on their surfaces, leading to trip and fall accidents. The wood on the pier also absorbs water and the material dries slowly. Hence, it is easy to slip and experience a serious Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall injury.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to speak with Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his elite team of Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall injury attorneys at 716-839-3939. If you or a loved one have suffered a serious slip and fall injury, you should receive the best possible representation while you recover. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a multiyear Litigator of the Year by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers, and his team is available to speak with you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.Where Will I Receive Medical Care After a Niagara Falls, New York Slip and Fall Accident?
After suffering a serious injury in a Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall accident, you should seek medical care immediately. Any of the following medical centers and urgent care centers can care for those who have been injured in slip and fall accidents:
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center: Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center is known for its orthopedic services, family care, and surgical care. Many slip and fall accidents can result in very serious injuries such as broken bones and spinal cord damage. After experiencing severe trauma, you may be taken to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.
- Niagara Falls Urgent Care and Primary Care: This urgent care center is located on Military Road near multiple exits from the I-190 highway. This urgent care facility can deal with minor injuries from slip and fall accidents such as sprains, strains, and bone fractures.
- WellNow Urgent Care – Niagara Falls, New York: The Niagara Falls branch of WellNow Urgent Care is centrally located on Niagara Falls Boulevard and equipped to help ease your recovery from fractures, cuts, lacerations, and strains. The center also has on-site X-ray capability.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of attorneys seeks to help ease your recovery process by alleviating stress concerning the legal process. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, and his team of top rated Niagara Falls, New York slip and fall accident lawyers want to help you receive your best possible result. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C, recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, immediately to speak with our team during your free consultation at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Niagara Falls, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!