Charter Bus Accidents In Buffalo, New York
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as a New York Super Lawyer, and His Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Fight to Obtain Unsurpassed Results for Victims Seriously Injured in Charter Bus Crashes in Western New York.
Many chartered bus rides start as exciting day trips, vacations, or tours. Unfortunately, when a charter bus gets into an accident, it often results in severe injuries for everyone involved. Aside from bus passengers, nearby pedestrians and occupants of other vehicles on the road may also suffer severe injuries or worse. The sheer length and magnitude of charter buses make them inherently dangerous. Occupants of passenger vehicles do not stand a chance against large charter buses in severe collisions. Even the safest charter buses are prone to disastrous accidents because the weight of a bus requires much lengthier stopping distances, drivers spend long shifts behind the wheel, and passengers fail to wear seatbelts. Severe injuries and even fatalities are regrettably all too common consequences of bus-related accidents. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), recently, bus crashes resulted in 262 fatalities in a single year.
Accidents involving charter buses often leave victims with difficult and lengthy paths to recovery. Victims may suffer from excruciating pain, huge financial burdens, and agonize over whether insurance companies will pay for their injuries. These tragic circumstances inspire Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of charter bus accident attorneys to strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Western New York every day and recover the maximum compensation possible for their injuries. If you, or a loved one, have suffered injuries or worse in a charter bus accident, you want the best personal injury attorney in Buffalo, New York, to pursue your claim and hold those responsible accountable.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., a proud member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, has exclusively handled serious personal injury cases since 1999, including numerous bus accident cases. Your primary focus should be on your health and recovery, and our compassionate team is here to help with the rest. Pursuing a personal injury claim against the responsible party may be the only way to begin to recover. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s leading attorneys will manage every aspect of your personal injury claim from start to finish.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has battled to obtain over $175 Million in verdicts and settlements for victims who were injured in Buffalo, New York, and beyond. Our steadfast commitment to exceeding your expectations and delivering an exceptional outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers complimentary lawsuit evaluations and consultations. We will treat you with respect, compassion, and assistance you need to get you through this difficult time. Our veteran team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 716-839-3939, or by filling out the online consultation form.Common Causes Of Charter Bus Accidents
Generally, negligent or careless bus drivers are responsible for a considerable number of charter bus accidents. When charter bus drivers have even momentary lapses, fatal collisions can easily transpire. Some common contributing factors in bus crashes include:
1. Inattentive Driving: When driving around for long hours, bus drivers may begin to start daydreaming or get hungry and decide to have a snack. Texting and talking on smartphones can also distract drivers. Anything that takes a driver’s complete attention away from the road can give rise to an accident.
2. Driver Errors: This includes accidents arising when drivers operate the charter bus impulsively, speed, fail to recognize that longer stopping distances are required, and fail to properly check blind spots before switching lanes.
3. Exhaustion and Fatigue: Some charter bus drivers have demanding work schedules and are forced to drive for hours on end. When bus operators are required to drive all night long, they may become drowsy behind the wheel. Exhaustion can cause drivers to neglect crucial safety procedures and easily lose concentration on the road.
4. Insufficient Driving Experience: Operating an enormous charter bus is much different from driving other vehicles. Many operators are inexperienced and some charter bus companies fail to provide adequate training on safely transporting passengers. A novice driver is more likely to make mistakes and get into what would normally be preventable collisions.
5. Charter Bus Mechanical Malfunctions: Routine maintenance and essential bus repairs may be neglected to cut costs. Failing to replace brake pads or replacing indispensable fluids can make even routine undertakings, such as turning and stopping, difficult. Additionally, worn and dilapidated tires can blowout causing catastrophic accidents.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A CHARTER BUS CRASH IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK CHARTER BUS ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Due to the enormous size and weight of charter buses, the injuries resulting from accidents can be devastating to both passengers and occupants of other vehicles. Your main concern after a bus crash should be to ensure that you and your loved ones are unharmed. If anyone is injured, it is vital to seek emergency medical treatment. Some charter bus crash injuries include:
- Herniated discs;
- Neck or back or injuries;
- Torn tendons and ligaments;
- Dislocated joints;
- Fractured and broken bones;
- Internal injury or organ damage;
- Total paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries; and
Receiving adequate treatment and properly documenting all of your injuries can help ensure that you will recover faster. If you, or a loved one, were injured in a bus crash, contact Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of highly experienced charter bus accident injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned team will battle to obtain the best result for any victims injured by someone else’s negligence.Establishing Liability In Bus Collisions
Victims of charter bus accidents caused by someone else’s negligence may be entitled to pursue monetary compensation for their injuries. The following parties may be held accountable for your damages:
1. Bus Driver: Bus drivers have a legal duty to safely transport their passengers without causing accidents. Drivers can be held liable when crashes are attributed to their carelessness or negligence.
2. Charter Bus Company: Bus companies can be held accountable for any problems related to the overall safety of their drivers, buses, or operational procedures.
3. Other Motorists: Drivers of other vehicles may be held liable for negligent or careless driving. When another motorist causes the collision, victims can file a claim directly against that driver.
4. Maintenance or Repair Shop: The bus company may contract routine maintenance and inspections to independent garages. If a shop fails to properly repair the bus, they may be held liable.
Charter bus accidents regularly involve severe injuries and other damages that need to be adequately proven and successfully negotiated by a skilled lawyer. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his seasoned team of highly experienced and top rated lawyers, will zealously battle to obtain the best result for those injured in bus accidents. This may include monetary compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers complimentary case evaluations and consultations. Jed Dietrich, Esq. would be honored to speak with you regarding your claim. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, and there is never a fee unless we WIN for you! Call us today at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!