Tour Bus Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., a Google Reviews Five Star Highly Rated Law Firm, Fight to Receive the Best Result for People Injured in Tour Bus Accidents in Buffalo, New York.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration reports that the number of bus accidents increases each year. The Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) is utilized by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. FARS categorizes a large truck as a “truck with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) greater than 10,000 pounds.” The more massive a truck is, the more likely it is for vehicle accidents with a truck to result in injury or even death.
Buses are utilized by schools, daycares, churches, adult care facilities, and coach bus services. In a single year, there were over 4,800 trucks and buses involved in fatal collisions. This statistic, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, is a 9-percent increase from the previous year. This trend is alarming as tour bus accident fatalities are incredibly tragic. This trend is especially unfortunate because there was a decrease in fatal large truck collisions in the preceding decade. Large truck collisions resulting in injuries, but not fatalities, increased by 5 percent from 102,000 to 107,000 for the same year. Clearly, tour bus and large truck accidents are a prevalent danger.
If you, or a loved one, were injured by a negligent tour bus driver in Buffalo, New York, you deserve the most experienced personal injury lawyer to handle your case. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking attorneys in Buffalo, New York, will fight for you! Our mission is to provide the highest level of personal injury service. We are dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for those suffering personal injuries in Buffalo, New York and throughout New York State.
Individuals who have suffered personal injuries as a result of a tour bus accident may be eligible for monetary compensation for their lost wages or pain and suffering. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., we know you deserve fair compensation for your hospital bills, diminished earning capacity, and other expenses. Many former clients of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have often asserted that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the best personal injury lawyer for car accidents in Western New York. Our client testimonials are available to review here.Parties Involved in a Tour Bus Crash
Tour bus accidents can be serious and life-threatening. Tour bus crashes often result in pain, injuries, or even fatalities. Broken bones, lacerations, and bruised skin are common injuries associated with bus accidents. The parties usually involved in tour bus crashes include:
- Passengers: If you were a passenger on a tour bus during an accident, you deserve legal representation that strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service. Bus companies have a responsibility to protect their passengers. Operator error can endanger passengers.
- Drivers: If a tour bus company has failed to maintain the proper maintenance of a bus, a driver can be put in danger. Moreover, bus drivers involved in accidents can suffer injuries and trauma. Tour bus collisions can occur when a bus driver is impaired or reckless.
- Pedestrians: Bus accidents can seriously injure individuals walking on sidewalks or streets. The team of aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have experience advocating for victims of bus crashes. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. fought to retrieve a $2,400,000 settlement for the family of a 49-year-old pedestrian who suffered fatal injuries after being hit by a school bus.
The American Bus Association reports facts about motorcoaches and tour buses in the United States. The group travel, tourism, and motorcoach industries are essential to the U.S. economy in various ways. Individuals moving between cities, counties, and states use buses as means of transportation. The main tour bus uses include:
- Group Travel: Over 230 million motorcoach group tourists’ trips occur annually in the United States. Touring buses allow for educational and organized traveling experiences. Individuals who prefer not having to drive themselves find touring bus services especially advantageous. Instead of the stress and cost associated with driving alone, people who partake in group traveling services are driven by professionals. Tour guides can also provide expert insight into the areas being visited. Tour buses also offer certain amenities, such as air conditioners and televisions onboard. According to the American Bus Association, the total economic impact of the tour busing industry is $237 billion.
- Urban Transportation: Throughout the United States, buses allow people to travel from city to city. The American Bureau of Transportation Statistics website describes the Intercity Bus Atlas (ICBA) as “a mapping application which features scheduled bus service data.” The ICBA provides data for consumers to interpret. The information allows consumers to make informed decisions regarding location densities and patterns.
- Emergency and Natural Disaster Relief: Tour buses are utilized during manmade emergencies like terrorist attacks, mass shootings, and industrial disasters. Natural disasters such as tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, and floods can create a need to transport individuals as well. People displaced by such disasters can be evacuated efficiently with buses. For example, the New York MTA transported first responders to Ground Zero during the 9/11 terrorist attack in 2001. The Houston METRO also assisted individuals escaping Hurricane Harvey. Another example of such use is the Sonoma-Marin Rail Transit that suspended fares during the northern California wildfires of 2018.
WERE YOU INJURED IN A TOUR BUS ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK TOUR BUS ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE!
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a tour bus accident in Buffalo, New York>, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, today at 716-839-3939. Our team of top rated and compassionate Buffalo, New York tour bus accident lawyers fights for the compensation that you deserve! This may include monetary compensation for your lost time from work and your pain and suffering. We want to fight for you now!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!