Bus Collisions With Motorists In Buffalo, New York
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Fight to Obtain Unsurpassed Results for Motorists Severely Hurt in Bus Accidents in Buffalo, New York.
Bus accidents with smaller vehicles, such as passenger cars, tend to be substantially more injurious than crashes involving average-sized cars due to the enormous weight and size differences. Fully loaded buses often weigh more than 60,000 pounds, while the average car barely weighs 3,000 pounds. In the event of a serious accident, other motorists do not stand a chance against large buses. Even the safest buses are inherently dangerous because the sheer magnitude of buses requires extensive stopping distances. Unfortunately, serious injuries and even wrongful deaths are frequent aftermaths of bus-related accidents. In a single recent year, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), bus collisions resulted in 262 deaths. Even minor bus collisions can have catastrophic consequences on other motorists, including total paralysis and death.
Sadly, driver error is the leading cause of all bus accidents. Too many bus crashes are the result of careless or negligent bus drivers. When bus drivers fail to yield the right of way to other vehicles, violate traffic laws, drive inattentively, or lack adequate rest, fatal accidents can easily take place. Collisions involving buses often leave other motorists with long and hard paths to recovery. Victims may suffer from agonizing pain, massive financial troubles, and stress over whether insurance companies will pay for their injuries. These heartbreaking incidents inspire Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of bus collision lawyers to strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Western New York every day and recover the maximum compensation possible for their injuries. If you, or a loved one, have suffered injuries or worse in a bus crash, you want the best personal injury attorney in Buffalo, New York, to pursue your claim and hold those responsible liable.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys, has exclusively handled serious personal injury cases since 1999, including various bus crash cases. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has battled to obtain over $175 Million in verdicts and settlements for victims who were injured in Buffalo, New York, and beyond. The best of the best at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. understand how to aggressively and adequately pursue bus accident injury claims. We will treat you with respect and compassion and help you get through this difficult time. Our veteran team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 716-839-3939, or by filling out the online consultation form. There is never a fee unless we WIN for you!Important Steps To Take After Your Bus Collision
Being involved in a bus collision can be a harrowing ordeal. Other motorists may be devastated and overwhelmed by their injuries and the welfare of their passengers. The following recommendations can help you competently manage the situation and support your case:
- Seek Immediate Medical Treatment: Your number one priority should be to obtain medical care for any injuries. If an ambulance is required, call 911 immediately. Even if you are not severely hurt, it is always wise to be examined by a doctor.
- Call the Police: Before leaving the scene of the crash, call the police. Ask them to file an accident report and request a copy. An accident report can help your attorney determine liability.
- Take Pictures: Take photos and videos of damage to the bus and your vehicle, the scene of the accident, as well as any injuries suffered.
- Gather Evidence: Make sure that you get the bus’s license plate number and driver’s contact information.
- Look for Possible Witnesses: Onlookers may have seen important details surrounding your accident. Note the name and contact information of any witnesses that can verify your story.
- Do Not Speak to the Bus Company’s Insurance Representative: Avoid giving any recorded statements or signing paperwork such as releases and authorizations. Inform them that all communications must go through your attorney.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A BUS COLLISION IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK BUS ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Pursuing a personal injury claim against the responsible party may be the only way for you to begin to recover and obtain the compensation that you deserve. Victims have enough to consider without the added stress of litigation. Concentrate on your health and recovery while our compassionate team helps with everything else. Retaining Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his leading bus collision injury lawyers can help put you in the best position to recover the maximum compensation possible for all of your injuries. You should call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for assistance immediately after your bus collision because:
- Bus Crashes Can Be Complicated: Our immediate involvement in the wake of a bus accident can make a world of difference. Bus accidents are often comprised of numerous factors, devastating injuries, and multiple parties. It is crucial to have an experienced attorney to thoroughly investigate every detail surrounding your accident and hold all responsible parties liable.
- Insurance Companies Tend to Lowball Victims: The bus’s insurance company may attempt to drive down the value of your claim and make an undervalued settlement offer. Insurance companies are good at manipulating victims into accepting less money than they deserve. Our seasoned lawyers know how to successfully negotiate with insurance companies.
- Other Motorists are Often Blamed for the Accident: Most busing companies retain a team of defense lawyers. Pursing a lawsuit against a driver or bus company is not an endeavor that you should undertake alone. The bus company may blame you for the collision or for failing to mitigate your injuries, which could impact your case’s value.
- Expert Witnesses May Be Required: It is often necessary to hire various experts such as accident reconstruction specialists, highway safety experts, and financial analysts. Experts are needed to accurately assess necessary future medical treatments and surgeries, your inability to work, and any additional complications that may transpire.
- Our Veteran Attorneys Have the Expertise and Understanding of Bus Laws: Overlooked evidence can significantly impact your right to compensation. Our skilled attorneys will review all relevant laws, police reports, witness statements, bus maintenance records, and driving records to pinpoint the factors involved in causing the bus crash.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. possesses both the experience and verified results to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Our honorable commitment to exceeding your expectations and delivering an exceptional outcome is what sets us apart from the competition. We would be honored to speak with you regarding your claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers complimentary case evaluations and consultations. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, and there is never a fee unless we WIN for you! Call us today at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!