Do I Have a Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water Injury Claim?
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Renowned as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Top Rated Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Acclaimed as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Aggressively Litigate to Obtain the Greatest Outcome for Victims Who Have Developed Chronic Health Problems After Being Exposed to Contaminated Water at Camp Lejeune.
Countless Marines, military contractors, and their families who were stationed or working at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) New River in North Carolina were exposed to water full of hazardous chemicals. Investigators have uncovered that as many as 70 harmful chemicals, such as benzene, trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (PCE), and vinyl chloride, tainted the water supplies. There is a strong correlation between these toxins and the development of various life-altering illnesses. Service members who fought for the United States of America trusted the federal government to provide them with clean drinking water. Unfortunately, military leaders have chosen to ignore the chemicals plaguing base water supplies for more than three decades.
Consequently, millions of veterans and their loved ones have emerged with various forms of cancer, Parkinson’s disease, and female infertility. Many of these devastating illnesses could have been easily prevented if it was not for irresponsible and careless government officials. Victims of toxic exposure will get a much-deserved opportunity to finally seek justice for their illnesses and other damages. Those brave men and women who have put their lives on the line to protect our freedom merit one of the best personal injury attorneys in the country fighting for them. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our leading attorneys fight for vulnerable victims and their families. Our exceptional Camp Lejeune contaminated water exposure attorneys refuse to allow the federal government to elude punishment for its shocking indifference to your health and wellbeing.
For over 23 years, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has done everything possible to provide victims with the best conceivable personal injury representation. Ultimately, our results speak for themselves; insurance companies, governments, and other negligent parties have paid over $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to compensate Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s clients, for their injuries and related damages. We are available anytime, day or night, by calling 716-839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested attorneys offer free and confidential consultations. There is absolutely no risk in contacting us to set up your complimentary case evaluation or any obligation to pursue legal action. We wholeheartedly support both our active-duty troops and veterans. Thank you for your service and for protecting our way of life!Do I Qualify To File a Camp Lejeune Claim?
To be eligible to pursue a lawsuit against the United States federal government under the Camp Lejeune Justice Act of 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to show that sometime between August 1, 1953, to December 31, 1987, you served or worked at Camp Lejeune or MCAS New River in North Carolina for at least 30 cumulative days.
- Demonstrate that exposure to the contaminated water caused you to suffer one or more of these related health conditions: breast cancer; esophageal cancer; bladder cancer; kidney cancer; liver cancer; lung cancer; hepatic steatosis; adult leukemia; multiple myeloma; myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; neurobehavioral effects; renal toxicity; female infertility; miscarriage; Parkinson’s disease; or scleroderma.
- File your administrative claim within 2 years from the date that the Camp Lejeune Act of 2022 is signed into law. The 2-year period is imperative because it eliminates the previous legal technicalities that barred victims from obtaining compensation.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-hardened attorneys are extremely committed to fighting for the rights of veterans and their families. Our highly experienced team would be honored to have an opportunity to determine your eligibility. We will take prompt measures to conduct a thorough investigation, gather crucial evidence, and file a lawsuit to preserve your legal rights.
DID YOU, OR A SOMEONE DEAR TO YOU, DEVELOP CANCER, PARKINSON’S DISEASE, OR NON-HODGKIN’S LYMPHOMA AFTER BEING EXPOSED TO CONTAMINATED WATER AT CAMP LEJEUNE OR MCAS NEW RIVER?
CONTACT JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS BEST-IN-CLASS AND NATIONALLY ACCLAIMED TEAM OF CAMP LEJEUNE WATER CONTAMINATION INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Suppose that you, or a loved one, have suffered certain complications caused by exposure to tainted water at Camp Lejeune, our highly qualified lawyers recognize that you have probably confronted many roadblocks when applying for benefits from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) or previously pursuing a lawsuit. Unfortunately, military leaders chose to recklessly disregard the health and safety of our troops, their spouses, and children. After suffering severe medical problems caused by exposure to contaminated water, Marines and their families can hold the government responsible under the following circumstances:
- The government had a legal and moral obligation to ensure that troops under its care were provided with potable water;
- Military leaders knew about the toxic water contamination years earlier and the associated risks, yet failed to remedy the situation or even warn Marines about the dangers;
- As a direct result of the government’s failure to act, service members were exposed to water tainted with hazardous chemicals for over 33 years; and
- The carcinogens and other toxic substances in the water caused Marines, their families, and military contractors to develop cancer, Parkinson’s disease, Hepatic steatosis, and numerous other chronic health conditions. Additionally, the water contamination at Camp Lejeune has been linked to various birth defects.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., and his elite team of mass tort attorneys have vast experience litigating for victims of toxic exposure. You may be entitled to receive monetary compensation for all medical expenses, required future treatments, lost earnings, decreased earning capacity throughout the years, permanent disabilities suffered, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, and any other damages. The primary mission of our leading attorneys is to help you get the money that you deserve so that you can obtain the best medical treatment available. Honored with Better Business Bureau A+ and 5-Star Google Ratings, our best of the best law firm will provide you with the highest level of personal injury service. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned attorneys can be contacted twenty-four-seven at 716-839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!