Grand Island, New York, Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Celebrated as a Super Lawyer and American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Team of Enthusiastic, Hardworking, and Persistent Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Aggressively Litigate Motorcycle Accident Cases to Obtain Astonishing Outcomes for Victims Who were Seriously Injured in Grand Island, New York; Erie County New York; Throughout New York State and Beyond.
Many motorcyclists love to ride their bikes on Grand Island because of the beautiful views along the water and relatively sparse traffic. Similar to riding anywhere else, even the most experienced bikers are highly susceptible to devastating accidents. For example, a motorcyclist was declared dead at the scene after colliding with a car on Love Road. Unfortunately, motorcycle crashes occur for various reasons, and tragic accidents involving bikers have been on a steady increase. The risk of motorcyclists suffering injuries in accidents is five times higher than other types of motorists. Even the most vigilant biker is left vulnerable around careless drivers in much larger vehicles. Studies show that roughly two-thirds of all accidents concerning motorcycles involve other vehicles that encroach on a motorcyclist’s right-of-way.
In a recent year alone, 5,579 motorcyclists suffered fatal injuries in crashes. Although motorcycles account for only a small portion of vehicles on the road, biker deaths make up 14 percent of all motor vehicle accident fatalities. Motorcyclists are 28 times more susceptible to dying in an accident. Even when fortunate enough to survive, bikers frequently endure catastrophic injuries. If you, or a loved one, have suffered grave injuries or worse in a motorcycle crash, there has never been a better time to hire a highly experienced personal injury attorney. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his elite team of Grand Island, New York motorcycle accident attorneys want you to make recovering your number one priority. Our compassionate lawyers are here to take care of everything else.
With over 23 years of legal practice, Jed Dietrich, Esq., documented as a Best Lawyer of America, is here to offer his unmatched expertise and dedicated support. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team possesses the knowledge and reputation necessary to ensure that you are in a position to obtain the highest possible recovery. Compensation for your damages may include hospital bills, lost wages because of missed work, lower future earning capacity, rehabilitation, permanent disabilities, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, permanent disfigurement, motorcycle repair costs, and much more. Jed Dietrich, Esq., has successfully obtained over $175 million in judgments and settlements for injured victims in Grand Island, New York, throughout New York State, and beyond. Our top rated attorneys would be happy to provide you with a complimentary and confidential consultation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned team is available around the clock by dialing (716) 839-3939 or by completing our online consultation form.Injuries Frequently Suffered in Motorcycle Crashes
Severe motorcycle accidents commonly result in riders being completely run over or violently thrown off of their bikes. This places motorcyclists at substantial risk of brutally smashing onto the pavement, being struck by other vehicles, or colliding with various objects around the road. Bikes provide riders with minimal protection, and accidents can result in motorcyclists enduring numerous points of impact. Some typical injuries suffered by riders include:
- First-degree road rash;
- Lacerations and avulsion injuries;
- Broken and fractured bones;
- Crushed and severed limbs;
- Skull and craniofacial injuries;
- Organ damage and internal bleeding;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and blunt-force head trauma;
- Acute neck and back injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries, including total paralysis;
- Grave disfigurement and permanent scarring;
- Permanent disability; and
- Severe emotional trauma.
Even when motorcyclists manage to avert imminent collisions, a rider’s sudden reaction could cause them to lose control of the bike and wind-up crashing. Unfortunately, more acute injuries often leave bikers fighting for their lives and in need of multiple surgeries, extensive rehabilitation, and intensive medical supervision.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, BRUTALLY INJURED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT CAUSED BY ANOTHER’S NEGLIGENCE IN GRAND ISLAND, ERIE COUNTY OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND BATTLE-TESTED TEAM OF GRAND ISLAND, NEW YORK, MOTORCYCLE CRASH INJURY LAWYERS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE!
Motorcyclists can steer clear of most accidents by properly preparing, riding defensively, and incorporating protective measures. Critical recommendations to help you ride safely and minimize your risk of getting hit include:
- Always be Prepared for Accidents: Every motorcyclist should anticipate the possibility of crashing every time they ride.
- Monitor Traffic: It is important to monitor all surrounding vehicles and respond accordingly.
- Avoid Speeding: Following the speed limit and avoiding accelerating too fast will allow other motorists an opportunity to see you.
- Use Extra Caution at Intersections: Always slow down when approaching an intersection so that you have time to react to any unexpected dangers.
- Be Visible: The ability for us to see small objects traveling at high speeds is extremely limited. Therefore, riders should leave their lights on during the day and at night. Additionally, wearing high-visible or fluorescent clothing, such as a reflective vest, can help make you more visible to other motorists.
- Remain Vigilant: Always keep a close eye on other motorists for hints of their intentions. Continuously observe all potential threats and never give in to distractions, such as updating social media or daydreaming.
- Have an Emergency Exit: You should always have an escape route planned in case a treacherous situation arises.
- Keep Your Hands on Your Brakes: Cover your brakes at all times so that you are prepared to stop in an instant.
- Leave Adequate Space: Never tailgate, and whenever possible, leave additional space in-between cars in front.
- Assume Cars do not See You: Never take for granted that other motorists notice you. Always try to make eye contact with others before turning in front of them.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s best of the best attorneys trust that our tips will help you ride more sensibly. Although the above recommendations will decrease your risk of suffering a brutal motorcycle accident, there is still no guarantee that a negligent motorist will not hit you. Our veteran team has an extensive track record of obtaining justice for injured bikers. Contact our leading team now at (716) 839-3939 so that we can analyze the circumstances surrounding your collision and help you better understand your legal rights.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Grand Island, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!