Top Rated Niagara Falls, New York Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Renowned as a New York Super Lawyer and Distinguished Justice Advocate, and His Team of Disciplined, Dedicated, and Determined Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Praised as a Best Law Firm of America, Rigorously Litigate to Obtain Unrivaled Results for Victims Critically Injured in Motorcycle Crashes in Niagara Falls, New York, Throughout Niagara County, and Beyond.
The city of Niagara Falls attracts tourists from all over who come to get a glimpse of one of the natural wonders of the world. While tourism is great for the economy, the increased traffic it can bring can result in a higher-than-normal frequency of motor vehicle collisions, including motorcycle collisions. Unfortunately, motorcycle crashes carry a substantially higher risk of severe injuries and death than other accident types. When comparing the typical motorcycle weighing only 600 pounds to the average car weighing over 4,150 pounds, it is hardly surprising that bikers are 27 times more likely to suffer fatal accidents than occupants in passenger vehicles. Motorcycles only offer bikers bare minimum safety protections. Consequently, motorcyclists can find themselves in tough situations monetarily, emotionally, and physically. Bikers often require intensive medical care, such as surgery and close specialized attention, just to survive. However, even after years of rigorous treatment, many motorcyclists are left with devastating disfigurements and life-long disabilities. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s highly experienced attorneys have seen first-hand the dire consequences that motorcycle crashes can have on victims. Filing a lawsuit against the party responsible for your harm may be the only way to get justice.
You can count on the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team to zealously demand the compensation that you deserve, which may include past and future medical costs, rehabilitation, lost wages from missing work, damage to your motorcycle, loss of consortium, permanent disfigurement and much more. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite attorneys offer free case evaluations and legal support. Our seasoned team is available to discuss your motorcycle accident claim 24/7 at (716) 839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. The best part is that we never charge you any fees or out-of-pocket expenses unless we WIN your case!Common Factors in Motorcycle Collisions
Unfortunately, even the most cautious and skilled motorcyclists are highly susceptible when it comes to negligent and irresponsible motorists. There are countless reasons why motorcycle accidents occur. Even careful drivers may fail to see bikers until after hearing them zoom by. Elements that most frequently play a role in motorcycle crashes include:
- Failing to Notice: On account of their slender frames and small dimensions, motorcycles are also more difficult to notice than other vehicles. Additionally, it may be impossible for commercial truckers and other motorists to see passing bikes due to blind spots.
- Attempting a Right-Turn-On-Red: Motorists often neglect to fully stop their vehicles before turning right at red lights. Even when a driver comes to a complete stop, he or she might miscalculate the speed of an approaching motorcycle.
- Failing to Yield the Right-of-Way: Some drivers intentionally ignore a motorcyclist’s right-of-way at yield and stop signs. Other drivers may just be attempting to beat a red light and inadvertently turn in front of a rider.
- Inclement Weather: Bad weather, such as rain and strong winds, can cause drivers to lose control much easier. Furthermore, low visibility conditions, like heavy fog, dust, and sunlight, make seeing bikers even more challenging.
- Distracted Driving: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every day, 9 victims suffer fatal injuries in crashes involving distracted drivers. When bikers’ and other motorists’ attention is taken away from the road, the risk of being involved in accidents substantially increases. This includes visual, manual, and cognitive distractions.
DID YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, SUFFER SEVERE INJURIES OR WORSE IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT CAUSED BY SOMEONE ELSE’S NEGLIGENCE IN NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK MOTORCYCLE CRASH INJURY LAWYERS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
An overwhelming majority of all motorcycle-related accidents are caused by other negligent motorists. All drivers are legally obligated to operate their vehicles using reasonable care to avoid needlessly injuring others. Many motorcycle collisions could easily be avoided if other motorists simply drove more cautiously. Motorcyclists injured in accidents typically hold those responsible liable under the legal theory of negligence. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will prove that the other party was legally responsible for your crash by demonstrating the following elements:
- Duty of Care: All drivers are expected to operate their vehicles safely. This includes being mindful of all others, like motorcyclists, on the road.
- Breach of Duty: When a defendant drives in a manner that a reasonably prudent motorist would not have, it implies that they breached their duty of care to you.
- Causation: The driver’s breach of duty contributed to your motorcycle accident. We can show this by demonstrating you would not have been hurt if not for the defendant’s actions.
- Genuine Damages: You suffered actual injuries or other losses due to the crash, such as hospital bills, lost wages, or motorcycle damage.
Although motorcyclists are ineligible for benefits under New York’s No-fault Law, there is no requirement to meet the threshold for serious injuries either. Given that they fall outside of the no-fault statutes, bikers are often left with staggering hospital bills and other medical expenses. Therefore, it is extremely important to retain the finest motorcycle accident injury attorney in Niagara Falls, New York. Jed Dietrich, Esq., well-known as American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, possesses both the reputation and verified results to demand the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies and other negligent parties have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times for his clients’ damages. Please, contact our battle-tested lawyers today at 716-839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Niagara Falls, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!