Hamburg, New York, Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq., a Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and His Extremely Talented Team of Litigators at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are Committed to Winning the Highest Compensation for Gravely Injured Motorcyclists in Hamburg, New York.
There are many amazing routes to ride on near Hamburg, New York, such as Route 62, the Seaway Trail, and Peninsula Drive. Motorcyclists have no trouble finding the perfect adventure to meet their desires in this prominent Southtown located near Lake Erie. Unfortunately, preventing tragic motorcycle accidents is not always as easy. All it takes for a biker to endure potentially fatal injuries is the irresponsible decision of one driver. Far too many motorcycle accidents result from other motorists failing to recognize bikers in their path. These brutal accidents often cause serious wounds to motorcyclists, such as road rash, broken bones, spinal cord damage, amputations, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), internal damage, and shocking disfigurements. Suppose that you, or a family member, have been involved in a motorcycle accident. It is time to let the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. take all of the legal burdens off of your shoulders so that you can focus on recovering. Our elite attorneys will manage all communications with insurance adjusters, protect your legal rights, and do everything possible to negotiate a 7 or even 8-figure settlement package.
If an adequate settlement cannot be reached, Jed Dietrich, Esq., celebrated as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, will gladly battle your case in court. Having the finest legal representation in Hamburg, New York, is crucial to winning your motorcycle accident claim. Our veteran attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are well-equipped to leverage our decades of legal practice and vast resources to strengthen your lawsuit and ensure that the legal system benefits you. Jed Dietrich, Esq., has obtained well over $175 million in verdicts and settlements for injured clients throughout Hamburg, New York, Erie County, and beyond. Our leading team is available 24/7 at (716) 839-3939 or by filling out our online consultation form. We would be honored to discuss your motorcycle-related injuries in further detail. Please contact us at your earliest possible opportunity to schedule a free consultation.Common Types of Motorcycle Accidents
It is no surprise that car crashes happen much more often than motorcycle collisions. However, motorcycle collisions have an 80 percent injury or mortality rate compared to only 20 percent with car accidents. Negligent behavior of motorcyclists and other motorists is regularly the underlying cause of accidents. The most common types of motorcycle crash claims include the following:
- Collisions Caused by Left-Turning Vehicles: The most dangerous situation for bikers is when cars are making left-hand turns in front of them. Accidents involving left-turning vehicles account for over 40 percent of all crashes involving motorcycles and cars. Turning cars typically hit bikes when riders are passing, going straight through intersections, or attempting to overtake a vehicle.
- Lane Splitting Accidents: This type of accident happens when a motorcyclist is driving between two lanes of backed-up or slow-moving traffic. Several factors, such as the bike’s proximity to other vehicles, the motorcyclist’s compacted maneuvering space, and surprised drivers, make lane splitting dangerous.
- Head-On Collisions: Unsurprisingly, bikers often suffer fatalities in head-on collisions with other vehicles. Depending on the speed and if the motorcyclist can stop, he or she risks being completely run over or violently tossed into the air only to smash into the ground.
- Lane-Switching Accidents: Motorcyclists are easily obstructed in the blind spots of other vehicles. This obstruction often causes inattentive drivers to try and merge over into a biker’s lane.
- Crashes Involving Intoxication: According to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 43 percent of bikers who died in single-vehicle accidents were alcohol-impaired. Motorcycles have the highest drunk driving fatality rate among all vehicle classes. Alcohol is more dangerous for motorcyclists because it takes more balancing, coordination, and reflexes to ride.
WERE YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, BADLY INJURED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT CAUSED BY ANOTHER’S NEGLIGENCE IN HAMBURG, ERIE COUNTY OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ELITE AND VETERAN TEAM OF HAMBURG MOTORCYCLE COLLISION INJURY LAWYERS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s expert motorcycle accident attorneys will systematically investigate your collision to determine who is responsible. Depending on the situation, multiple parties could be held liable. Our seasoned litigators might be able to file claims against the other driver, the manufacturer of your motorcycle, or even the Town of Hamburg. Victims of brutal motorcycle collisions may be eligible for the following damages:
- Hospital Bills: Riders unfortunate enough to be involved in motorcycle accidents often suffer devastating injuries. Emergency treatment alone can end up costing victims hundreds of thousands of dollars. Under New York law, victims are entitled to recover all past and future expenses for medical tests, surgeries, mobility devices, prescription medications, physical therapy sessions, and other essential medical procedures.
- Lost Income: After being badly hurt, you might be bedridden for months on end and be forced to miss work. If you have been absent from work due to your motorcycle accident-related injuries, your compensation would be subject to your salary and the number of days missed. In situations where victims cannot go back to work, they may be able to obtain anticipated income for their whole lifetime. Additionally, our top rated negotiators will pursue damages for your diminished future earning capacity.
- Pain and Suffering: Road rash can cause a victim’s skin and other tissues to be torn off to the bone. However, the permanent consequences often reach far beyond a victim’s bodily harm. Injured bikers regularly confront severe psychological effects, such as emotional pain, anxiety conditions, sadness, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). If you have agonized with physical pain or emotional torment, we can pursue non-economic damages related to your pain and suffering.
- Loss of Consortium: Both the added stress from the crash and piling medical bills can affect the motorcyclist’s relationships and even ruin their marriages. If your spouse has been negatively impacted by your injuries, they may be able to obtain compensation for loss of consortium.
- Loss of Enjoyment: Victims habitually struggle with self-esteem issues because scars, amputations, and other disfigurements have permanently altered their appearance. These changes may make it difficult for victims to continue their social lives and participate in activities that used to be enjoyable.
Understanding the full extent of the damages you have endured and accurately calculating them is an integral part of your injury claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is a highly experienced motorcycle injury legal practice that has successfully won substantial sums for victims. Our battle-tested litigators know the most effective tactics to obtain the highest compensation possible. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can be reached 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by dialing (716) 839-3939 or by completing our online consultation form. Please, do not wait another minute to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Hamburg, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!