Hotel and Motel Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Team of Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Will Fight to Obtain the Best Result for Your Buffalo, New York Hotel or Motel Accident Personal Injury Case.
Western New York hosts many amazing tourist attractions. Millions of tourists visit Niagara Falls each year, and Buffalo sports teams draw countless visitors from all over the country. These visitors often spend the night in one of Western New York’s many hotels. When patrons check into hotels, whether on a business trip, road trip, or a family vacation, they expect to have a safe, risk-free, and comfortable stay; unfortunately, an overnight stay in a hotel or motel can sometimes lead to a serious personal injury.
If you, or a loved one, suffered a serious personal injury while staying in a hotel or motel, you might be entitled to compensation. Located in Buffalo, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. strives to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the residents and visitors of Western New York. Our team of Buffalo, New York hotel personal injury lawyers will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at 716-839-3939 today, or contact us online!Hotel and Motel Accidents
When staying at a hotel or motel, guests expect to have a hazard-free experience. Unfortunately, poor or improper maintenance can lead to dangerous conditions and cause serious injuries. Common accidents that can occur in a hotel or motel include:
- Slip and fall accidents;
- Trip and fall accidents; and
- Accidents related to wear and tear, malfunction, or breakage of property equipment or furnishings.
Hotel and motel guests may be at risk of a slip and fall or trip and fall accident if the hotel or motel management and staff:
- Failed to attend to water accumulation from weather conditions, cleaning activities, or general activity in entryways, hallways, pool areas, gyms, or common bathrooms;
- Neglected to shovel or sufficiently salt the parking lot or sidewalk;
- Failed to post appropriate signage alerting to wet floors while cleaning or in areas of water accumulation;
- Failed to remove hazards from walkways, such as cords, maintenance materials, guest supplies, and more;
- Neglected to fix flooring problems, such as uneven tiles or carpeting; or
- Did not provide appropriate warning signage or caution indicators for potential hazards.
Other possible injuries at a hotel or motel might include but are not limited to:
- Injury from a broken piece of furniture;
- Injury from a faulty appliance in a guest room;
- Burns from a shower due to water heater malfunction; or
- Food-borne illness from a continental breakfast or other on-premises restaurants.
In these cases, the accident and injury are often the result of negligence on the part of the hotel or motel owner, management, and staff. If you, or a loved one, were injured in an accident at a hotel or motel and the accident was the result of negligence, you might be entitled to compensation. If you are unsure whether or not you could be compensated, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for help. Our highly experienced team of Buffalo, New York hotel and motel personal injury lawyers will be happy to provide you with a FREE consultation. Do not wait! Call 716-839-3939 today!
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY IN A HOTEL OR MOTEL IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
In order to be compensated for your hotel or motel personal injury accident, first, it must be proven that the hotel or its agents acted negligently and that this negligent behavior led to your accident. A hotel or motel acted negligently if:
- Known hazards were not removed, repaired, or acknowledged with proper warning signage within a reasonable amount of time;
- The hotel or motel did not have enough staff to keep up with maintenance like shoveling snow or mopping up water in high-risk areas; or
- The staff was not conscious of potential temporary hazards like vacuum cords or cleaning supplies left out and failed to warn guests of possible trips or slips.
The list above is not comprehensive. In order to prove negligence in a lawsuit, it must be shown that the hotel and its agents failed to act in accordance with the behavior of a reasonable person. Failure to do so is negligence. If you are injured in a hotel or motel accident, you should ensure that the hotel or motel staff fills out a complete and accurate incident report. Incident reports often include getting witness information and will be important should you choose to seek compensation for your injuries. You also should seek medical attention to ensure you do not have more serious injuries and make sure all injuries are well-documented by a medical professional. It is important that you get this medical attention as soon as possible.
If you were injured in a hotel or motel, you might be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses, such as hospital bills, physical therapy, and more;
- Lost wages due to missed work; and
- Pain and suffering.
An accident in a hotel or motel can turn a work trip, road trip, or vacation into a bad memory with consequences that extend far into the future. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., we understand that taking legal action can be stressful and uncertain. Let us take the pressure off of you! Our top rated team of hotel and motel personal injury lawyers in Buffalo, New York, will be with you every step of the way as we fight to get you the compensation and peace of mind you deserve.
If you, or a loved one, suffered a serious personal injury as a result of an accident at a hotel or motel, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today! It is important that you act quickly to ensure we get the best possible result for your Buffalo, New York, hotel injury case. Call us today at 716-839-3939, or visit us online. Remember, there is never a fee until we WIN for you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!