Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Team of Lawyers and Paralegals at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Will Fight For the Best Result for a Buffalo, New York Apartment Personal Injury Accident.
Landlords are required to maintain the safety of their rented apartment spaces and can be held responsible for injuries to renters and their guests if negligence results in an accident.
If your landlord has not taken appropriate action and you, or a loved one, suffered an injury or death as a result, you should call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, today. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.'s skilled team of serious injury lawyers will investigate your case to determine who is liable, sue any and all responsible parties and attempt to obtain the best result for your personal injury.
Located in Buffalo, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Please call us at 716-839-3939 or reach us online for your free consultation. We will always handle your case with compassion and understanding while we aggressively and tenaciously fight for you.
The New York State Attorney General’s Office outlines in detail your rights as a tenant in a multi-person dwelling, which is also referred to as an apartment complex. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., we understand your legal rights and will hold your landlord accountable if their negligence caused you to suffer a personal injury.
To obtain compensation, a landlord must be negligent and that negligence must lead to your injury. Some elements that may determine liability include:
- Whether the dangerous condition that caused your injury fell under the landlord’s responsibility according to the terms of the lease agreement;
- Whether the landlord knew or should have known of the dangerous condition;
- Whether the landlord made reasonable efforts to remedy a dangerous condition;
- Whether the landlord gave proper warning regarding the dangerous condition, such as signs, cones or other markers; or
- Whether the injury was foreseeable by the landlord, yet he or she knowingly ignored the dangerous condition.
If you suffered a personal injury at an apartment building in Buffalo, New York, call NOW! We are top rated and highly experienced Buffalo, New York apartment accident attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Call today to learn if and how we can help you hold your landlord accountable.
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM AT 716-839-3939 IF YOU WERE INJURED BECAUSE OF A LANDLORD’S FAILURE TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN AN APARTMENT BUILDING OR ITS PREMISES IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR ELSEWHERE IN NEW YORK STATE.
Some accidents result from direct action or inaction by the landlord. These types of accidents include:
- Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents because of:
- Water, snow, ice and other liquid hazards;
- Uneven carpeting or flooring inside the dwelling;
- Uneven sidewalks or flooring outside of the dwelling;
- Improper staircase maintenance;
- Improper staircase lighting;
- Hand railings that pull out of the wall because of improper mounting of the hand railing; and
- Hazards left unattended in stairways, hallways or other common areas.
- Elevator accidents.
- Unstable balcony accidents.
- Lack of or dysfunction of carbon monoxide alarm systems;
- Lack of or dysfunction of smoke or fire alarm systems;
- Ceiling collapses; and
- Improper handling of lead paint, resulting in a medical problem for you or your loved ones, particularly children. (If you live in an older building, see the information regarding lead paint in the Attorney General’s Tenants’ Rights guide.)
Slip and fall or trip and fall incidents are very common in apartment buildings. It is estimated that 12% of falls are slip and fall accidents.
One million hospital visits annually result from slip and fall accidents, and falls cause people to miss more days of work than any other type of accident. People 65 years of age and older are at a much higher risk of fall than people under age 65.
If you, or a loved one, have experienced a fall or another personal injury accident in your apartment building, you may be entitled to compensation. Call Jed Dietrich, Esq., a Best Lawyer of America, and the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at 716-839-3939 TODAY for more information. Our team of aggressive, tenacious and hardworking apartment accident injury attorneys in Buffalo, New York will battle for the best result if you suffered a personal injury at an apartment building in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York or other parts of New York State.
Some apartment accident injuries can result from interaction with a third party as a result of landlord action or inaction. These incidents may include:
- Improper maintenance of locks and general closure functions of entrance doors resulting in a Buffalo, New York personal injury;
- Improper maintenance of self-closing and self-locking entrance doors resulting in a Buffalo, New York personal injury; and
- Lack of appropriate mirrors in elevators, stairwells and hallways resulting in a Buffalo, New York personal injury.
Please note that this list provides common examples, but is not exclusive. If your apartment accident resulted from any of the scenarios listed above, or if you are uncertain if your accident qualifies for compensation from your landlord, contact the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for a free consultation today! We can be reached 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at 716-839-3939.
Apartment personal injury accidents cause serious injuries including, but not limited to, the following:
- Slip and falls and trip and falls often lead to broken hips, ankles, wrists and other broken bones.
- Improper handling of lead paint can lead to lead poisoning that may cause future problems with child brain development. Children under the age of 6 are most at risk of lead poisoning.
- Dysfunctional fire alarms can lead to smoke inhalation or death.
- Dysfunctional carbon monoxide detectors can lead to serious injuries and death.
If you, or someone you know, have experienced a personal injury at an apartment, or if you have lost a loved one as a result of an apartment accident, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today to find out if you are eligible for compensation.
IF YOU WERE INJURED BECAUSE OF A LANDLORD’S FAILURE TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN AN APARTMENT BUILDING OR ITS PREMISES IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE, CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will fight to obtain the best result for your Buffalo, New York apartment accident injury. If you were injured at an apartment complex, you may be eligible for:
- Payment of your medical bills;
- Payment for your pain and suffering;
- Payment for your lost wages if you were unable to work because of your injuries; and
- Payment for other costs incurred as a direct result of the apartment personal injury.
Landlords typically have insurance to pay for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. If the landlord’s insurance is refusing to pay you the money that you deserve, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team will fight to make sure that you are properly compensated for your injuries.
If you, or a loved one, have suffered a serious personal injury at an apartment or apartment complex caused by a landlord’s negligence, you may be entitled to significant compensation. We urge you to call us. There are strict time deadlines which may preclude your recovery and evidence must be obtained quickly to prove your case. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. team now at 716-839-3939. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and his team of Buffalo, New York apartment accident injury attorneys always fight to obtain the best result for Buffalo, New York personal injury claims. We will battle to obtain the money that you deserve and the peace of mind that you need.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!