3 FAQs Food Poisoning Injury
- How Much is My Food Poisoning or Foodborne Illness Case Worth?
- How do We Prove a Food Poisoning Injury?
- Who Will be Held Responsible for a Food Poisoning or Foodborne Illness Injury?
How Much is My Food Poisoning or Foodborne Illness Case Worth?
Every situation is different; however, juries, insurance companies and lawyers consider the following to value your claim:
- The exact diagnosis of your injury;
- If your injury is permanent;
- How much time you have missed from work;
- If you have lost income because you were sick from poisoned food; and
- Whether your enjoyment of life has been impacted by your sickness from poisoned food.
If you suspect that you were poisoned by food, it is important to identify that the food that you ate was contaminated and that the contamination made you ill. This may be accomplished through:
- Your medical doctors;
- Scientific testing of your bodily fluids or stool samples;
- Scientific testing of leftover food; and
- Examination of the packaging from a food recall.
The following entities within the food distribution chain may be held accountable for your injuries, including:
- Big Box Stores;
- Fast food chains;
- Food processors;
- Retailers; and/or
Each of the mentioned organizations is under an obligation to provide uncontaminated food products.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated team at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will review your case to identify every responsible party. We will then make those defendants pay for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!