Orchard Park Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Aggressive, Tenacious and Hardworking Team of Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Acquire the Best Result for People Injured in Car, SUV and Truck Accidents in Orchard Park, New York.
The town of Orchard Park, New York is home to New Era Field, where our beloved Buffalo Bills play. Since 1988, the Buffalo Bills earned five AFC Eastern titles in the span of six years. The Buffalo Bills also became the only team to have played in four consecutive Super Bowls and their coach, Marv Levy, was inducted into the Professional Football Hall of Fame. Unfortunately, there are frequent motor vehicle collisions in Orchard Park, New York, leaving Buffalo Bills players and fans vulnerable to motor vehicle collisions when travelling to and from New Era Field.
Our team of Orchard Park, New York motor vehicle accident attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has extensive experience in aggressive driving accidents, distracted driving incidents and rear-end collisions. If you, or a loved one, were injured by a negligent driver in Orchard Park, New York, you may be uncertain about the best course of action. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of aggressive, tenacious and hardworking attorneys in Orchard Park, New York will fight for you.
We are a team of dedicated, disciplined and determined lawyers who focus on obtaining the best possible results for those suffering from personal injuries in Orchard Park, New York. Victims of motor vehicle accidents in Orchard Park, New York may be eligible for monetary compensation for their pain and suffering, hospital bills, medical bills, lost wages and diminished earning capacity. Former clients of The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have said that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the best personal injury lawyer in Western New York and our team has earned a Google 5 Star rating. View our clients’ testimonials here.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has dedicated his career to fighting for people who were seriously injured or killed in accidents throughout New York State. In 2005, Jed Dietrich, Esq. founded the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. with the mission to provide the highest level of personal injury service to all of his clients. Throughout his career, insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. over $150 Million to resolve personal injury claims for his clients. Moreover, under Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s leadership, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has earned many accolades, including being named as a Best Law Firm of America. Put our experience and success to work for you! Call us today at 716-839-3939 for your free consultation.
Being involved in a motor vehicle collision can be an extremely traumatic experience. Victims of Orchard Park, New York automobile accidents may be in shock and concerned about their well-being and that of their friends and loved ones. The following suggestions may help you efficiently handle the situation and strengthen your personal injury case:
- Seek Medical Attention Immediately: The top priority for every individual involved in a motor vehicle accident should be to seek medical treatment for any injuries they have sustained. When an ambulance is needed, make sure to call 911 as soon as possible. A medical examination will be helpful, regardless of whether or not you feel injured, because oftentimes adrenaline temporarily masks pain and discomfort that emerges after an accident. If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident in Orchard Park, New York you may seek medical treatment at the Buffalo Medical Group on North Buffalo Street or, in the case of more serious injuries, you may be treated at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo on Abbott Road.
- Contact the Orchard Park Police Department: It is important to call the police department to the scene of the accident. You should request that the Orchard Park Police department files a Police Accident Report and provides you with a copy. An Accident Report will detail the vehicles involved in the accident, what happened, when and where the accident happened and other important information such as nearby witnesses. This information can be vital in assisting the team of lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in proving who was at fault and identifying potential witnesses who may be able to support your claim.
- Talk to Witnesses: Nearby people may have seen critical details regarding the vehicles, drivers, passengers and victims involved in your Orchard Park, New York motor vehicle accident. If someone witnessed the accident, write down their name and contact information so that they can be reached at a later date for a statement if necessary. In some cases, witnesses may also be listed on the Police Accident Report.
- Take Photographic Evidence: It is helpful to take pictures and videos of the scene of the accident, the passengers, drivers and victims involved. Evidence of the damage to the vehicles and any injuries sustained will help document and strengthen your personal injury claim.
- Seek Exceptional Legal Representation: An experienced personal injury lawyer like Jed Dietrich, Esq. will thoroughly investigate your Orchard Park, New York motor vehicle accident and evaluate whether or not you are eligible for compensation for your injuries. Furthermore, Jed Dietrich, Esq. will determine the best course of action to take. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 for your free case evaluation!
WERE YOU INJURED IN A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN ORCHARD PARK, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED TEAM OF ORCHARD PARK, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
If you, or a loved one, were injured in an accident caused by the negligence of someone else, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, today at 716-839-3939. Our team is experienced in Orchard Park, New York motor vehicle accidents. We will fight for the compensation that you deserve for the injuries you suffered.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!