Injury Claim FAQs
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested attorneys have seen the devastating impact serious accidents can have on victims and, ultimately, their loved ones. After suffering severe injuries in a personal injury accident, it is not unusual for victims to have many unanswered questions. Our elite team has compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers regarding injury claims. Below are our answers to the most common questions about accident claims.
- Do I have a personal injury case? Suppose you believe you have suffered an injury caused by another’s negligence or recklessness. In that case, you might be entitled to pursue a personal injury claim.
- What are the most common causes of personal injuries? The most prevalent types of personal injury cases our attorneys encounter are car collisions, motorcycle crashes, slip and fall accidents, dog bite injuries, product liability claims, and medical malpractice cases.
- What is negligence? Most personal injury accidents involve some degree of negligence. Someone may be considered negligent for acting in such a way that a reasonably cautious person would not have or doing nothing when a reasonably prudent person would have done something under similar circumstances.
- Do I need a lawyer if I am injured in an accident? The importance of retaining a highly experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorney cannot be overstated. Our immediate intervention in the wake of your accident can make a substantial difference in your right to compensation and the money you can obtain.
- What are the damages in an injury claim? Damages are a sum of money awarded by the court to compensate victims for their injuries, expenses, losses, or wrongful death incurred because of their accident.
- What types of damages can I seek in my personal injury lawsuit? Depending on the damages you suffered as a result of the accident, your compensation may include money for outstanding hospital bills, future medical expenses for ongoing treatments, pain and suffering, disabilities, disfigurement, emotional trauma, lost wages, reduced future earning capacity, loss of consortium, loss of enjoyment, property damage, and other out of pocket expenses.
- Who should I contact for assistance with my injury claim? If you, or a loved one, have been seriously injured in an accident caused by another, contact the best of the best at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for a free, no-obligation case evaluation and consultation.
- How much do I have to pay to retain a personal injury attorney? There are never any out-of-pocket expenses or up-front costs for obtaining the representation of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Our highly qualified lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we will only get paid when your claim is settled or after a winning verdict in your trial.
Contact Us Today!
Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., has relentlessly fought for victims of tragic accidents throughout Western New York and beyond. Jed Dietrich, Esq. established the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in 2005 to provide clients with the highest level of personal injury representation. Our leading attorneys will manage every aspect of your case from start to finish. We would be honored to answer any further questions you may have and discuss your potential claim. Please, contact us today at 716-839-3939 or by completing our online consultation form.