Lockport Slip and Fall Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a Super Lawyer, and His Team of Experienced, Battle-Tested Lawyers Will Aggressively Fight to Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation for Your Lockport, New York, Slip and Fall Injury.
Slip and fall incidents are often unexpected and can result in serious, sometimes permanent, injuries to the neck and back. If you, or a loved one, were injured because of another person or company’s negligence, you deserve compensati on for your injuries. Each slip and fall will differ. A minor fall may not require legal assistance. However, if you are severely hurt or have suffered a broken bone or other permanent injury, you may need representation.
Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are highly experienced in slip and fall claims. In a slip and fall lawsuit, there may be one or more companies that could be held responsible for your injuries. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated attorneys will work tirelessly to uncover all potentially liable parties. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has earned over 175 million dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients in Buffalo, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; Rochester, New York, and throughout New York State. You want an experienced lawyer that you can trust on your side during a complex lawsuit. We want to help you; call today at 716-839-3939.Popular Areas in Lockport, New York Where Slip and Fall Accidents may Occur
Lockport, New York is located near Niagara Falls and the Niagara River. The city is filled with explorable areas like the Rollin T. Grant Gulf Wilderness Trail, the Lockport Caves, and the Erie Canal. Because of changing weather and slippery zones near the water, always use caution when visiting the following places in Lockport, New York:
- The Erie Canal Lockport Locks District is a historical area that is open to the public. Visitors can guide themselves around the canal or schedule a detailed tour at the Discovery Center. Nearby, the city features the famous Lake Effect Ice Cream shop, Flight of Five Winery, Lockport Caves and Underground Boat Rides, and a Community Market. Although these places are wonderful to visit, there may be trip or slip hazards due to their close proximity to the water. Be sure to check the weather before visiting.
- The Rollin T. Grant Gulf Wilderness Trail is a beautiful hiking trail in Lockport. There are many animal and man-made pathways to explore. A small waterfall and creek adorn the main pathway. Remember to always bring a hiking buddy in case there are any unexpected accidents or injuries!
- The Lockport Caves and Underground Boat Ride features a 75-minute guided tour through the naturally-formed caverns beneath Lockport, New York. The historical and informational excursion provides family fun for all.
The attractions mentioned above bring people from all over to visit Lockport and provide entertaining activities for residents to enjoy. Given the proximity to water at the Erie Canal and nearby caverns, it is important to watch where you step while touring. If a company or property owner’s negligence, or improper warning, causes you to slip and fall and harm yourself, you may be entitled to compensation.Common Injuries You May Have Suffered in a Slip and Fall Accident in Lockport, New York
The severity of a slip and fall injury will change based on the mechanism, force, and location of the accident. Slip and falls are one of the most frequent types of incidents. The World Health Organization (WHO) found that 37.3 million falls are severe enough to require medical attention each year. Our seasoned lawyers have worked on numerous slip and fall cases and are trained to handle various situations and associated medical issues. Common injuries sustained from serious slip and falls include:
- Broken bones;
- Sprained ankles or wrists;
- Spine and nerve damages;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries;
- Soft tissue injuries; and
- Cuts and bruises.
If you were injured in a slip and fall and you suspect you have been seriously injured, seek medical attention immediately. Eastern Niagara Hospital: Lockport Site and Eastern Niagara Hospital: Express Care are local emergency medical facilities that are available to provide immediate care.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, A VICTIM OF A SLIP AND FALL IN LOCKPORT, NEW YORK?
OUR EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU!
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND OUR ELITE SLIP AND FALL LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is a multi-award-winning attorney in Buffalo, New York, who serves clients in Lockport, New York, and throughout New York State. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been recognized as a Best Lawyer of America for his success in personal injury law. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has obtained one million dollars, or more, in settlements and verdicts over thirty-three times on behalf of his clients. Our practiced lawyers are available to serve clients in Buffalo, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; Rochester, New York; and throughout New York State. We offer free consultations!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!