Failure to Keep Right Buffalo Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Well-known as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Team of Disciplined, Dedicated, and Determined Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Praised as a Best Law Firm of America, Rigorously Litigate Lawsuits to Obtain Outstanding Results for Victims Critically Wounded in Failure to Keep Right Car Crashes in Buffalo, New York.
Motorists are required to drive their vehicles on the right side of the road. Failure to keep right constitutes a moving violation under New York Consolidated Laws Vehicle and Traffic Law (VAT). If a driver drifts or swerves and does not stay on the right side of the center line, he or she can get a ticket for violating Section 1120-(a). Besides being fined and adding 3 points to your driving record, failing to keep right can result in devastating collisions, such as head-on accidents. When oncoming traffic often has little to no time to react, approaching drivers may be forced to swerve in other directions and hit motorists, cyclists, or pedestrians. Car accidents caused by failing to stay right can lead to substantial injuries, such as internal hemorrhaging, broken bones, permanent disfigurement, total paralysis, traumatic brain injury, and even death.
After suffering life-altering injuries or worse in a car crash, your best course of action is to hire the finest personal injury lawyer in Western New York to aggressively fight for your legal rights. For over 20 years, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has exclusively litigated personal injury cases, including countless accident car claims. When you retain the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., the last worry on your mind should be obtaining sufficient compensation. You can depend on our battle-tested lawyers to demand the damages that your injuries merit. Jed Dietrich, Esq., praised as a Best Attorney of America, has zealously litigated to obtain more than $175 million in judgments and settlements for clients who were injured in Buffalo, New York, throughout New York State, and beyond.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. takes clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will never pay any up-front costs or out-of-pocket fees for our legal services. Our veteran lawyers will only receive payment if your case is settled or succeeds in court. Thus, it is in our best interest to do everything in our power to seek the highest possible damages.
The importance of hiring a highly experienced and talented personal injury attorney cannot be overemphasized because the slightest mistake could substantially impact your legal rights. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned attorneys are pleased to offer free-of-charge case reviews and consultations. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your case in further detail. Our best-in-class team is available twenty-four-seven, at 716-839-3939, or by filling out our online consultation form.Exceptions To Driving On The Right Half Of A Roadway
According to Section 1120, exceptions to the requirement of driving on the right side are as follows:
- When passing another vehicle that is driving in the same direction by way of the rules regulating such passage;
- When passing pedestrians, cyclists, animals, or other obstructions in the right lane of the road;
- If there is an obstruction that obligates driving to the left of the center of the highway, but drivers must yield the right of way to any vehicles passing in the proper direction;
- Where driving on the slope or shoulder is allowed by Section 1131;
- On roads divided into 3 marked lanes for traffic under the applicable regulations thereon;
- While driving down a one-way street;
- When preparing to turn left at an intersection or driveway; and
- When official signs or markings designate certain lanes on the left side of the roadway to be used by vehicles otherwise not permitted to travel on such lanes.
WERE YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE, INJURED IN A CAR CRASH CAUSED BY A NEGLIGENT DRIVER FAILING TO STAY RIGHT IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ELITE AND VETERAN TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK FAILURE TO REMAIN RIGHT CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Similar to other car accidents, most crashes due to failure to keep right could easily be prevented with reasonable care. Drivers may fail to stay right for several different reasons, like speeding, distracted driving, being sleep-deprived behind the wheel, driving under the influence, or even recklessness. The legal doctrine of negligence is commonly used to hold the other drivers responsible. Whenever an accident occurs because a driver failed to drive as a relatively prudent person would have driven under similar circumstances, that driver can be found negligent. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will prove negligence by demonstrating the following:
- Duty of Care: All motorists must drive responsibly and exercise proper caution, which includes staying in the right lane unless one of the above exceptions applies.
- Infringement of the Duty: Drivers can be found to have breached their legal duties for failing to stay right and obey traffic laws.
- Causation: The other motorist’s failure to stay right was the proximate cause of your accident and resulting injuries. You must be able to show that if the defendant had simply stayed right, you would not have suffered any injury.
- Harm Suffered: You endured genuine injuries or other losses due to the crash, such as medical bills and lost wages.
If the other driver violated the Vehicle and Traffic Law, our top rated lawyers could bring a negligence per se claim against him or her. Thus, if another driver caused your accident by failing to stay right, our veteran attorneys may be able to prove negligence per se. We may also be able to establish municipal negligence if the roadway was poorly designed or maintained.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., and his elite personal injury lawyers have a reputation for procuring justice for victims of brutal car accidents. Hiring the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with considerable advantages such as receiving substantial settlement offers. Insurance companies have paid our leading team at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times. Our best of the best team has helped thousands of clients and their families recover after serious mishaps, and we will passionately litigate to get the compensation that you deserve. This may include past and future medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, life-long disfigurement, lost earnings from missing work, loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, and other unforeseen expenses. Jed Dietrich, Esq., is determined, disciplined, and dedicated to obtaining the best possible results for those injured by failing to stay right in Buffalo, New York, and beyond. Call our battle-tested attorneys now at 716-839-3939 so that we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!