Erie, Pennsylvania, Thruway Accident Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Provides His Clients with the Highest Standard of Legal Representation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Battle-Tested Attorneys Promise to Litigate Uncompromisingly to Command the Maximum Compensation for Your Thruway Collision in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Every day, numerous drivers in Erie, Pennsylvania, and throughout the Commonwealth use thruways to get from point A to point B. Thruways, also commonly known as expressways and freeways, provide motorists with distinct advantages, such as the elimination of sharp curves, higher speed limits, and added convenience. However, with many vehicles traveling extremely fast, freeway accidents can have catastrophic impacts on victims and, ultimately, their families. These types of crashes have the potential to cause brutal bodily harm, psychological strain, and financial pain. Victims who suffer severe injuries in freeway crashes may lose their ability to work, play with their children, or complete simple routine tasks. Not to mention, even with the best insurance policy, hospital bills, and other medical expenses can quickly become unaffordable.
All motorists driving on Pennsylvania thruways are legally obligated to exercise reasonable care to prevent unnecessary accidents. Unfortunately, the careless actions of other motorists place everyone on the freeway in danger. Suppose that you, or a loved one, have been the victim of a thruway accident that was caused by a negligent motorist’s unsafe driving. In that case, going up against a big insurance company without legal representation can be intimidating. Thus, it is imperative to hire a highly experienced personal injury attorney with proven results. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his top rated team of injury lawyers have aggressively pursued thousands of injury claims to obtain more than $175 million in court decisions and settlements for their clients.
The Dietrich Legal Team., highly praised by Expertise LLC as the >Best Car Accident Lawyers, understands the shock and devastation that you may be dealing with after your collision. When you hire our seasoned attorneys, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to get you the finest possible result. In more serious collisions, hospital bills and expenses for other medical treatments typically account for the largest portion of a victim’s damages. Depending on your losses, we may be able to demand compensation for your medical costs, rehabilitation, pain and suffering, lost earnings, weakened future career prospects, loss of enjoyment, loss of consortium, and much more. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s leading litigators will never shy away from even the most challenging cases. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation case assessment with our highly qualified team by calling (814) 839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so please contact our select attorneys at your earliest convenience.Common Injuries Suffered In Crashes On Expressways
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, in a recent year alone, there were 104,475 car accidents in the Commonwealth. These collisions took the lives of 1,129 victims and injured another 61,248 victims. Depending on the severity of a collision, the harm suffered in thruway accidents can take on many forms. Injuries frequently suffered in expressway accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs);
- Neck and back injuries;
- Spinal cord damage;
- Broken bones;
- Internal organ damage;
- Contusions and bruises;
- Cuts and deep lacerations;
- Various craniofacial injuries;
- Varying degrees of paralysis;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); and
- Wrongful death.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s leading freeway accident lawyers have witnessed the calamitous aftermath that the above injuries can have on victims. Filing a personal injury claim against the responsible driver may be the most important thing you ever do. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his battle-tested litigators would be honored to help you reclaim your life. Our goal is to make the claims process seamless and hassle-free for you so that you can focus on recovering.
DID YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, SUFFER DEVASTATING INJURIES IN A CRASH
ON THE THRUWAY THAT WAS CAUSED BY ANOTHER’S NEGLIGENCE IN
ERIE OR OTHER PARTS OF PENNSYLVANIA?
CONTACT JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND VETERAN TEAM OF
ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA EXPRESSWAY CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS AT
(814) 839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE!
When a motorist causes an expressway accident, the victim should never be forced to pay for their medical treatment and other losses. Jed Dietrich, Esq. will ensure that the responsible party is held accountable for all of your damages. Our seasoned litigators have the skills and resources needed to establish liability and build a solid claim. If you should find yourself the victim of an accident on a local expressway, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Erie, Pennsylvania, car accident attorneys advise taking the following steps:
- Call the Erie Police Department: Call 911 and ask the responding officer to complete an accident report. A police report will help your attorney establish liability and the circumstances that led to your freeway accident.
- Seek Medical Care: If necessary, request an ambulance to rush you to the nearest emergency trauma center. Even if you do not feel like you suffered any injuries, you could have endured internal injuries, such as whiplash, internal bleeding, or soft tissue damage, that may not be immediately apparent. The earlier your injuries are treated, the better chances you have of making a full recovery. Additionally, if you wait too long to seek medical attention, the insurance adjusters may dispute whether the crash caused your injuries.
- Talk to Potential Witnesses: Ask bystanders and anyone else around the thruway if they saw or heard your accident. Request the names and contact details of anyone that can verify your story.
- Get Pictures and Videos: Use your smartphone to take as many quality photographs and video footage as possible. Try to take photos from a variety of distances and vantage points. Pictures and recordings of the accident scene, damage to the vehicles, conditions that might have contributed to the collision, and your injuries can be extremely useful.
- Obtain Legal Advice from a Highly Qualified Thruway Accident Lawyer: Contact Jed Dietrich, Esq., renowned as a Premier Lawyer of America, to set up your complimentary case assessment. Our best-of-the-best team can discuss your options for pursuing compensation. You might be entitled to obtain damages even if you were told the contrary.
Kindly contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for your free case consultation and evaluation. Our battle-tested lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by dialing (814) 839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. When you retain the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., we will never charge you any fees until we WIN money for you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (814) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Erie, Pennsylvania. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!