Buffalo, New York, Car Accidents Caused By Driving On Slopes
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Renowned as a New York Super Lawyer, and His Team of Aggressive, Tenacious, and Hardworking Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Take Aggressive Legal Action to Obtain Remarkable Outcomes for Victims of Crashes Caused by Driving on Slopes in Buffalo, New York.
Car crashes are one of the primary causes of injuries and fatalities throughout the United States. Accidents involving slopes can be caused by various factors, including poorly designed or constructed roads as well as driver error. Some vehicles may be more difficult to handle, especially while gaining momentum on steep hills. Distracted driving, speeding, and carelessness while on a slope can easily lead to accidents involving other motorists or pedestrians. Additionally, steep slopes are known for causing rollovers, which are responsible for roughly 35% of all car-related fatalities.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers individual attention and dedicated legal representation to victims of severe car accidents. Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorneys, brings more than 2 decades of experience to his legal practice. Following a car crash, it is crucial to understand the significance of establishing liability and validating your damages. Our veteran attorneys have developed close professional relations with accident reconstruction experts, vocational rehabilitation experts, health care providers, and members of law enforcement who can assist us in proving liability for your accident and showing the ramifications of your injuries. If you, or a family member, have been hurt in a slope-related accident, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help pursue the monetary compensation that you deserve. Regardless of whether a government municipality or individual motorist caused your damages, you may be entitled to pursue a personal injury lawsuit.
Victims of atrocious car crashes want the finest personal injury lawyer in Buffalo, New York, fighting on their side. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested attorneys are here to help you through this hard time and will always treat you with respect and compassion. Our seasoned team knows just how to assertively litigate car accident claims. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has forced insurance companies to pay at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times to compensate his clients for their damages. You owe it to yourself to let Jed Dietrich, Esq., and his team of elite slope-related car accident lawyers take your case and demand the compensation that you deserve. If you would like to ask questions about your particular case, feel free to contact us for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation. You can reach our leading attorneys by calling 716-839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. Our highly experienced team is accessible 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. There is never a fee unless we obtain compensation for you!Contributing Factors In Slope-Related Accidents
When driving on a steep slope, the balance and handling of vehicles can drastically fluctuate. As a result, abrupt shifts in weight on steep hills are extremely dangerous. Some common factors in car accidents on slopes include:
- The gradient of the slope;
- Whether the slope is an incline or decline;
- The material of the road surface;
- Hazardous bends or curves in the road;
- The road’s overall condition;
- Bad weather conditions;
- Poor visibility levels;
- Debris on the road;
- Potholes or uneven roads;
- The width and shape of the road;
- Lack of guardrails;
- Insufficient road shoulder areas;
- Absence of warning signs;
- Inexperienced drivers; and
- The vehicle’s handling, tires, and brakes.
While the above factors often contribute to accidents, many slope collisions are caused by negligent driving. For instance, if a driver is forced to brake to take the gradient and gets rear-ended by a tailgating motorist.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUSTAIN SERIOUS INJURIES IN A CAR ACCIDENT WHILE DRIVING ON A STEEP INCLINE IN BUFFALO, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ELITE AND HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK CAR SLOPE-RELATED ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
All motorists owe a responsibility to others on the road to drive safely, even on dangerous roads. It can be much more difficult to control a vehicle on a steep slope, and even the slightest mistake on a gradient can result in a devastating accident. Unfortunately, many motorists negligently fail to adjust their way of driving on inclines. Depending on the angle of the hill, the road conditions may be far more treacherous. The first step to avoiding accidents while driving on steep hills is to exercise the utmost caution. Crucial recommendations to help you drive more safely on slopes include:
- Adjust Your Driving: You must be able to modify your driving based on your vehicle’s balance and handling shifts. It is important to be able to keep your car balanced under challenging and awkward driving conditions.
- Stay Attentive: Driving while distracted is one of the leading causes of car accidents. Avoid all distractions, especially while driving on slopes, such as playing on a smartphone, eating, or smoking. Drivers must always be mindful of their surroundings.
- Slow Down: Especially when the slope is steep, it is important to adjust your speed accordingly. Driving slower will give your tires more traction. Speeding down hills can cause the vehicle to lose control or even roll over.
- Avoid Bad Weather: Driving on a steep hill in bad weather conditions can be extremely dangerous. When it is snowing or raining, gradients can be extra slippery and hinder visibility. If possible, take a different route to avoid the slope, or else you can try to wait out the bad weather.
- Never Tailgate: Longer stopping distances are naturally required when driving down a steep incline. Keeping a reasonable distance between you and other vehicles will provide you with more reaction time.
For more than two decades, Jed Dietrich, Esq., celebrated as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, has aggressively litigated to obtain over $175 Million in verdicts and settlements for clients who were injured in Buffalo, New York, throughout New York State, and beyond. Considering the dreadful implications of an accident on your well-being and livelihood, such as looming medical expenses, life-long disabilities, and diminished earning capacity, you owe it to yourself to retain the best possible personal injury attorney. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned team of lawyers has represented countless victims whose lives were turned upside down because of catastrophic car accidents. Jed Dietrich, Esq., and his team of highly experienced and elite personal injury attorneys will strive to exceed your expectations and deliver the best possible outcome. Please, call us today at 716-839-3939 to find out more about how we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!