Rochester SUV Rollover Accidents
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Commended as a National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, and His Team of Uncompromising, Dogged, and Trustworthy Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Famed as a Best Law Firm of America, Litigate to Obtain Unbeatable Results for Victims Seriously Injured in Sport Utility Vehicle Rollover Accidents in Rochester, New York.
Over 25 percent of all new vehicles sold throughout the country are sport utility vehicles. Most people believe that all SUVs are sturdy, safe, and well-built. Regrettably, some owners end up with SUVs prone to rolling over. Sport utility vehicles are much more inclined to rollovers because their higher centers of gravity significantly increase instability. Rollovers are some of the deadliest types of car accidents on the road. Although these crashes only account for roughly 3 percent of all car accidents, rollovers are responsible for over 30 percent of passenger vehicle fatalities. Occupants can be violently thrown out of the vehicle, resulting in a substantial risk of acute neck, back, and head injuries. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) Rollover Date Special Study Final Report, roughly 40 percent of occupants involved in rollovers were ejected.
Honda Passports, Toyota 4 Runners, and Ford Explorers are all known to be particularly prone to rolling over in accidents due to design defects. According to New York law, all sport utility vehicles must be made safe to drive and cannot present excessive risks of rolling over. When auto manufacturers place their profit margins above road safety, devastating crashes and ensuing injuries are inescapable. Suppose that you, or someone close to you, have been seriously injured in an SUV rollover accident. In that case, you may be entitled to file a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer and any other parties believed to be responsible. To prove your claim, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran car accident attorneys will demonstrate that your SUV or its parts were defective and created unwarranted danger.
At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our mission is to make these negligent auto manufacturers pay for the harm that they have caused. With convenient office locations in Buffalo and Rochester, we work with clients throughout Monroe County, Western New York, and beyond. Our seasoned lawyers will sift through the particulars of your case to determine whether you can hold the manufacturer liable for your SUV rollover. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his elite team, have a long-standing history of securing justice for victims of ravaging accidents. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has litigated to obtain more than $175 million in verdicts and settlements for his clients. Our honorable devotion to going above and beyond to get the best result is what distinguishes us from other law firms. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers no-charge legal evaluations and consultations. To learn more, please contact us today. Our battle-tested team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 585-939-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.Why SUV Rollover Accidents Occur
Sport utility vehicle rollover accidents happen when a vehicle flips onto its roof or side. This can cause the roof to collapse into the compartment and crush occupants. Even hitting a curb could be enough to cause an SUV with a high center of gravity to turn over. Other common rollover scenarios include:
- Drivers Veering Off the Road: Driving distracted or fatigued can cause motorists to run off the road or hit objects and turn over.
- Bad Tires: Faulty, flat, or bald tires can lead to tire blowouts, which could easily cause an SUV to flip.
- Drivers Overcorrecting: When a driver unexpectedly encounters oncoming traffic or obstructions, he or she may swerve and cause their SUV to violently veer sideways and flip.
- Defective Systems: Various defects, such as poor stability controls, poorly designed suspension systems, and inadequate brakes, can all affect vehicle stability.
- Hitting an Obstruction: When a sport utility vehicle strikes any type of obstruction, such as a large pothole, tree, median, or debris, it can cause the driver to lose control.
- Aggressive Driving: Drinking and driving, speeding, and weaving in and out of traffic can all contribute to a tragic rollover.
WERE YOU, OR A RELATIVE, SEVERELY INJURED OR WORSE IN AN SUV ROLLOVER CRASH IN ROCHESTER, MONROE COUNTY, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK SUV ROLLOVER INJURY LAWYERS AT 585-939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
If you are looking to buy a new SUV, you should be concerned about rollovers. We realize that trying to determine which sport utility vehicles provide the most protection can seem daunting. To make things easier for you, our veteran attorneys have listed some of the safest SUVs on the market:
- Acura RDX: This SUV earned a 5-star overall NHTSA crash rating and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Each RDX is equipped with a suite of safety systems called AcuraWatch, which provides drivers with adaptive cruise control, emergency braking, road departure mitigation, and lane-keep assist. Acura’s Super-handling AWD system also delivers superior handling to help avoid rollovers.
- Audi E-Tron: The IIHS named this vehicle a Top Safety Pick+ because of its outstanding crash scores and front collision prevention technology. It also earned a 5-star overall safety rating from NHTSA due to its rollover score. This SUV’s standard safety features include a lane departure warning system, emergency braking, and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alerts.
- Cadillac XT6: The Cadillac XT6 comes equipped with various standard safety technologies, such as lane-keep assist, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot monitoring. This SUV also earned both an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ and a 5-star overall NHTSA crash rating.
- Chevrolet Trailblazer: The Trailblazer boasts strong safety ratings, with a 5-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA. This subcompact SUV comes well equipped with rear cross-traffic monitoring, blind-spot monitoring, and rear parking sensors.
SUV rollovers frequently result in deep puncture wounds, severe burns, broken bones, and traumatic brain injuries. In severe cases, victims’ injuries can result in disfiguring limb amputations, complete paralysis, and life-long disabilities. Even with the best insurance policies, victims often incur crippling medical treatment costs and lose their future earning potential. After sustaining rollover injuries, you must rest and recover.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested attorneys are here to hold at-fault parties responsible for your damages. You may be able to get financial compensation for hospital bills, future medical expenses, lost wages, physical therapy, permanent disabilities, pain and suffering, SUV replacement costs, and all other detrimental impacts. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his leading team of Rochester, New York personal injury lawyers have devoted their careers to protecting the legal rights of accident victims. Our seasoned team promises to take swift and appropriate action to act rapidly to develop the most effective legal strategies to get you the best possible result. Kindly contact Jed Dietrich, Esq., renowned as a Best of the Best Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, today at 585-939-3939 so that he can fight for you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!