Rochester Patients Dropped by Paramedics
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguished as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, and His Team of Tenacious, Hard-Hitting, and Diligent Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Highly Praised as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Fight to Achieve Unparalleled Outcomes for Victims Who Suffered Injuries After Being Dropped by Ambulance Workers in Rochester, New York.
After suffering health issues severe enough to require an ambulance, very few people expect that the trip to the hospital could be hazardous. Unfortunately, some patients’ lives are turned into complete nightmares after being dropped by the ambulance workers who were supposed to rescue them. While victims can suffer tragic ambulance drop accidents for various reasons, the most common are negligence and inattentiveness. It is the responsibility of ambulance companies and paramedics to ensure that patients are handled and transported with reasonable care. We strongly believe that ambulance companies and emergency medical technicians must be held accountable for injuries that result from victims being dropped. Dropped patients are often forced to endure excruciating pain, life-long disability, permanent disfigurement, and massive financial problems. These heartbreaking mishaps motivate Jed Dietrich, Esq. to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Rochester, New York, every single day.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite team will actively manage every aspect of your case, from filing a claim to collecting compensation. Our mission is to help you get back on your feet as fast as possible by ensuring that you have the finances to obtain all necessary treatments. For over 20 years, Jed Dietrich, Esq., a prominent member of the Premier Lawyers of America, has exclusively litigated serious personal injury cases. Throughout the years, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has witnessed the disturbing impact that patient drops can have on victims’ lives. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s top rated team is here to support you in rebuilding everything that you have lost. Our exceptional team is available for your free, no-obligation case evaluation 24 hours per day and 7 days per week by calling 585-939-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.Common Injuries Suffered By Ambulance Drop Victims
When an ambulance is required to transport a patient, it is generally because that person is already injured or undergoing a medical emergency. Consequently, the injuries caused by dropping a patient that already has medical problems can be extremely overwhelming. In many instances, when the drop happens, patients are positioned awkwardly and elevated off the ground. Not to mention, incapacitated patients are completely defenseless and unable to break their falls. Even when victims are dropped from relatively low heights, they can suffer the following injuries:
- Abrasions and bruising;
- Dislocated joints and torn ligaments;
- Internal organ damage;
- Facial damage, such as broken noses, orbital fractures, and chipped teeth;
- Hip, femur, and tailbone fractures;
- Broken hands, wrists, arms, feet, and legs as a result of trying to break the fall;
- Assorted neck and back injuries;
- Complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI); and
- Wrongful death.
Although a patient will likely survive being dropped, the incident could lead to a dramatic decrease in his or her quality of life. Victims unfortunate enough to undergo serious drops may need several surgeries and lengthy physical rehabilitation just to recover. Additionally, older and more frail victims face higher risks of suffering life-long disabilities and deadly complications.
DID YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE, SUFFER SERIOUS INJURIES OR WORSE AFTER BEING DROPPED BY EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS IN ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, DROPPED AMBULANCE PATIENT ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 585-939-3939 TODAY TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE!
Retaining a highly experienced and knowledgeable personal injury law firm to litigate your ambulance drop case can make a world of difference. If you hire the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite team, you can expect that we will do the following:
- Gather Crucial Evidence: Our seasoned team will systematically investigate your accident and properly preserve all available evidence to ensure that you obtain the maximum compensation for your damages.
- Consult with Experts: Our world-renown experts are certified medical industry and patient transportation specialists, who have trained emergency medical technicians, owned ambulance companies, supervised preventative maintenance of transfer equipment, and developed necessary precautions needed to prevent avoidable falls. The Dietrich Law Firm’s expert witnesses will examine the circumstances that led to your drop and resulting injuries to determine liability. Furthermore, our highly qualified team will analyze the hiring practices, training, transportation techniques, other instances of dropped patients, and equipment maintenance records which may help uncover negligence.
- Determine the Value of Your Claim: We can accurately ascertain how much your case is worth based on your damages and our vast experience.
- Ascertain the Correct Course of Action: Obtaining the compensation that you deserve is dependent on numerous factors. Our outstanding lawyers will ensure that you have all of the facts to confidently choose whether or not to pursue legal action.
- Negotiate the Maximum Possible Settlement: Insurance companies tend to offer the highest settlements to victims represented by attorneys. Our veteran negotiators will never settle for an amount lower than your claim is worth.
- Litigate Your Case at Trial: Although more than 90 percent of cases are resolved outside of court, our battle-tested litigators are ready to go to trial whenever necessary. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. prepares every case with the same amount of dedication, discipline, and determination.
Suppose that you, or a loved one, were injured after being dropped by paramedics; we strongly recommend consulting with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer. Jed Dietrich, Esq., much-admired as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, passionately believes that accident victims should never have to suffer because of someone else’s negligence or lack of judgment. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. more than $175 million to resolve his client’s injury claims. Victims of ambulance drops may be entitled to monetary compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, reduced future earning capacity, loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, and much more. Time and time again, former clients of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have proudly boasted that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the best personal injury attorney. Feel free to look at our Google 5 Star rating and clients’ testimonials by clicking here. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., now at 585-939-3939, so that we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!