Rochester Elevator Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Distinguish as an American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year and New York Super Lawyer, and His Team of Highly Experienced Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Fight to Obtain Unparalleled Compensation for Victims Seriously Injured in Elevator Accidents in Rochester, New York.
With more than 600,000 elevators located throughout the United States, many people use elevators every day. Collectively, elevators make 18 billion passenger trips annually, carrying an average of five people per trip. When operating properly, the safety mechanisms and equipment on elevators can help prevent unnecessary incidents. However, when elevators are not routinely inspected and maintained, these powerful machines can breakdown and have various other safety issues.
Elevator accidents can be attributed to numerous causes, but one of the most common is faulty and inadequate maintenance. It is the responsibility of property owners and building managers to be proactive in ensuring that elevators are up to code and operating safely. We firmly believe that manufacturers, building owners, maintenance contractors, and repair companies must be held responsible for dangerous elevator conditions that result in mishaps. Victims of elevator accidents may suffer from agonizing pain, permanent disfigurement, and immense financial difficulties. These tragic incidents inspire Jed Dietrich, Esq., to strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service to the people of Western New York every single day. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s top rated team will manage every aspect of your case from start to finish. Our goal is to help you get back on your feet as soon as possible by ensuring that justice prevails.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. founded the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in 2005 with a mission to provide the highest level of personal injury service to victims. Since 1999, Jed Dietrich, Esq., a prominent member of the Premier Lawyers of America, has exclusively handled serious personal injury and premises liability cases. Over time, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has seen the devastating impact that elevator accidents can have on a victim’s life, ranging from traumatic brain injury and total paralysis to death. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite team of Rochester, New York elevator accident attorneys is here to assist you in rebuilding everything that you have lost by asserting your legal rights to seek compensation. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times to compensate his clients for their injuries. Our highly qualified team is available for your free consultation 24 hours per day and 7 days per week by calling 585-939-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. Contact us today so that we can help you!Frequent Causes Of Elevator Accidents
Elevator accidents can happen just about anywhere, from office buildings and high-rise apartments to shopping malls. For elevators to operate safely, they must be properly installed, inspected, serviced, and repaired per recommended practices and industry standards. Even the slightest elevator malfunction can pose considerable danger to passengers. Some of the most common causes of elevator mishaps include:
- Design and manufacturing defects;
- Improper construction and installation;
- Lack of adequate warnings;
- Faulty wiring;
- Inadequate inspection and servicing;
- Incomplete or improper repairs;
- Malfunctioning pulley systems;
- Substandard doors or door sensors;
- Total mechanical failures; and
- Lack of adequate safety features.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, believes that no one should have to suffer due to the negligence or carelessness of others. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran personal injury lawyers possess the expertise to determine all of the contributing factors that led to your accident. Call us today at 585-939-3939 for your free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. There is never a fee unless we WIN for you!Important Steps To Take After Your Elevator Mishap
If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an elevator accident, we recommend taking the following steps as soon as reasonably possible:
- Identify the Defective Condition: The first thing you should do is try to identify what exactly caused your elevator accident.
- Speak with the Manager: If you were seriously injured and unable to move, request someone nearby to locate the manager. Ask the manager to fill out an accident report and request a copy.
- Collect Evidence: If possible, take pictures and videos of the dangerous condition that led to the accident and your injuries. Note any security cameras in the vicinity that may have recorded the incident.
- Talk to Witnesses: Other elevator passengers or even bystanders in the vicinity may have seen important details of the accident. Witnesses may be able to validate your story, which is crucial if the property owner tries to blame you for the accident.
- Obtain Medical Assistance: If you were seriously injured, call 911 immediately. Even if you suffered relatively minor injuries, getting a medical examination can support your case, especially if the building owner or their insurance company argues that you did not suffer any actual injuries.
- Contact an Elite Personal Injury Lawyer: An experienced personal injury lawyer can systematically investigate the elevator accident that caused your injuries and evaluate the strength of your claim.
By carrying out the above steps, you can ensure that you have sufficient evidence to support your personal injury claim. Also, it will safeguard your claim if the owner repairs the defective elevator condition.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SERIOUSLY INJURED IN AN ELEVATOR ACCIDENT IN ROCHESTER OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK ELEVATOR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 585-939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney to handle your elevator accident claim can make all the difference in the world. If you retain the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., you can expect our team to do the following:
- Gather Evidence: Our veteran team will thoroughly investigate your claim and ensure that all available evidence is properly preserved to help you obtain the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
- Utilize Experts: Our world-renown experts are industry specialists, who have worked for elevator manufacturers, installation companies, and maintenance contractors. These experts will examine the elevator to determine the exact cause of your mishap. Additionally, our highly experienced team will analyze the logbooks and maintenance records, which may reveal a history of reported problems.
- Determine Worth: We can accurately determine the worth of your case based on previous experience and training.
- Establish the Right Course of Action: Various factors go into ensuring you get the compensation that you are entitled to. We will ensure that you have all of the necessary information to decide whether or not to settle.
- Negotiate the Highest Possible Settlement: Insurance companies tend to offer higher settlements to plaintiffs represented by attorneys. Our seasoned negotiators will not settle for anything less than your case is worth.
- Take Your Case to Trial: Our objective is to obtain the maximum compensation for all of your injuries, even if it means bringing your case to court.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in an elevator accident, you may be uncertain about your course of action. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of battle-tested attorneys in Rochester, New York, are here for you. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. more than $175 million to resolve injury claims. Victims of elevator accidents may be eligible for monetary compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, and pain and suffering. Time and time again, former clients of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have said that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the best personal injury lawyer. View our Google 5 Star rating and our clients’ testimonials by clicking here. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 585-939-3939 so that we can help you!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!