Rochester Car Accidents at the Airport
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Highly Praised as a New York Super Lawyer and Best Lawyer of America, and His Leading Team of Hard-Hitting, Tenacious, and Meticulous Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Aggressively Pursue Lawsuits to Obtain the Highest Compensation for Victims of Car Accidents at the Frederick Douglass Greater Rochester International Airport.
The Frederick Douglass Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC) serves roughly 2.4 million passengers annually, making it the 5th busiest airport in New York State and the 3rd most active outside of the New York City metropolitan area. Although the small hub consists of only 3 runways, the airport handles roughly 120 flights per day with 19 non-stop destinations. With all of the vehicles constantly entering and exiting the airport, severe car accidents have been known to happen. Common causes of crashes include those in a rush to make their flights, individuals that are unfamiliar with the layout of the airport, drivers late to pick up arrivals, and high volumes of traffic.
Navigating the roads in and around the airport, especially at peak times, can be dangerous. Suppose that you, or someone that you care about, were involved in a collision at or near Rochester International Airport due to another motorist’s negligence; you may be eligible to pursue compensation for your injuries. However, getting satisfactory compensation can be difficult without adequate legal representation. Insurance companies often try to dispute fault and minimize the severity of injuries suffered to avoid paying reasonable compensation. Determining liability in airport car accidents can be quite complicated and requires the legal expertise of an extremely qualified personal injury attorney. With the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested lawyers on your side, you never have to worry about accepting an insurance adjuster’s low-ball settlement offer.
For more than two decades, Jed Dietrich, Esq., a veteran member of the Premier Lawyers of America, has exclusively litigated for victims of serious accidents. The Dietrich Legal Team’s seasoned Rochester, New York personal injury attorneys have committed their lives to those who have suffered because of the negligence or recklessness of others. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has successfully battled against countless defense attorneys and insurance companies to obtain more than $175 million in verdicts and settlements for his clients. Our praiseworthy commitment to securing the best possible result is what differentiates us from other law firms. Take action by arranging a time to speak to an elite Rochester, New York airport car accident attorney today. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. 24 hours per day and 7 days per week by calling (585) 939-3939 or by completing the online consultation form to schedule a complimentary lawsuit evaluation.Common Types Of Greater Rochester International Airport Car Crashes
The Greater Rochester International Airport’s main terminal building consists of two concourses with 22 gates. A large parking garage designated for rental cars and long-term parking, as well as a Fairfield Inn & Suites, are located across the street from the main terminal. Airport vehicles, employees’ cars, buses, rental cars, taxis, and Uber services combine to create constant congestion. Furthermore, drivers are often confused about which way to go and where to park, as well as distracted by Google Maps and searching for passenger arrivals. Not to mention the heavy foot traffic caused by pedestrians using the crosswalks from the parking lot as well as the pickup and drop-off zones. The most common types of car accidents at the airport include:
- Pedestrian-car accidents;
- Car accidents at the loading zone;
- Colliding with airport vehicles;
- Van and shuttle collisions;
- Improper merging accidents;
- Failure to yield the right-of-way accidents;
- Rear-end collisions;
- Parking garage crashes;
- Distracted driving accidents; and
- Failure to use the designated lane car accidents.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, GRAVELY INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT AT THE FREDERICK DOUGLASS GREATER ROCHESTER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ELITE AND HIGHLY DETERMINED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT AT THE AIRPORT INJURY LAWYERS AT (585) 939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE!
While the speeds are usually slower, severe injuries can still occur when a driver hits another vehicle at the airport. Our top rated team recognizes the investigation and legal preparation necessary to successfully prove your claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested attorneys promise to aggressively litigate your case to ensure that you can recover both economic and non-economic damages from all responsible parties. The most prevalent types of damages in personal injury claims involving airport car accidents include:
- Medical Expenses: After a collision, hospital bills and other medical care can cost a small fortune, depending on the severity of your injuries. Under New York law, victims are allowed to recover past and future medical costs, such as the ambulance ride, emergency room treatment, rehabilitation, doctor’s visits, prescription medications, mobility devices, counseling services, and necessary surgeries. Additionally, if you have suffered any type of permanent physical disability, we will ensure that you are adequately compensated for it.
- Lost Wages: Sustaining severe injuries could result in you being incapacitated and unable to work for days or even weeks. While healing, you may also miss work to attend medical appointments and physical therapy. Some victims may not be able to work at all or may be forced to take a lower-paying position. Our seasoned personal injury attorneys can seek compensation for both your lost income and reduced future earning capacity.
- Pain and Suffering: Being involved in a car accident at the airport can be an extremely harrowing and devastating ordeal that has long-lasting implications far beyond your bodily wounds. If you have suffered any physical pain or emotional distress, we can seek non-economic damages for your pain and suffering.
- Damage or Loss of Property: Clearly, crashes can cause damage to your vehicle and other property. Your compensation claim can include costs related to the repair or replacement of these properties.
When you drive to or from the Greater Rochester International Airport, the last thing that you want is to be the victim of a car collision. Suppose that you were involved in any kind of accident that was caused by someone else’s carelessness; you should speak with a highly experienced lawyer. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our skillful litigators have a long history of winning cases, obtaining the maximum compensation, and guaranteeing that justice prevails. Allow Jed Dietrich, Esq., acclaimed as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorney, his team of veteran lawyers to take up your claim and demand the result that you deserve. Insurance companies have paid at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times to compensate Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s clients. We are available for your confidential consultation around the clock by calling (585) 939-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. Kindly contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to receive your free case assessment and start learning more about your legal rights.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!