Rochester, New York, Aggressive Driving Car Accidents
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and Best Lawyer of America, and His Veteran Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Highly-Evaluated with a Google Five Star Rating, Zealously Litigate Cases to Obtain the Best Possible Outcomes for Victims Severely Injured in Collisions Caused by Aggressive Drivers in Rochester, New York, Throughout New York State, and Beyond.
One minute, you could be peacefully driving along an open stretch of road when another car unexpectedly races up from behind. To make you move out of the way, the driver starts flashing his high beams and frantically beeping the horn. If you are lucky, maybe you can promptly change lanes and allow them to speed by. Otherwise, you may be forced to endure obscene gestures and other forms of annoyance. Either way, you have just become a victim of aggressive driving. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), aggressive driving is operating a vehicle in a manner that endangers or is likely to cause danger to people or property. Aggressive drivers disregard the safety of other motorists by driving unlawfully. Deliberately accelerating at a yellow light, speeding, swerving, making illegal turns, erratic driving, tailgating, unsafe lane changes, and wrongly assuming the right-of-way are all considered types of aggressive driving. Such misconduct behind the wheel can drastically heighten the risk of severe collisions and resulting injuries, like organ damage, traumatic brain injury (TBI), permanent disability, or even total paralysis.
Aggressive drivers make roadways dangerous for everyone around them. These motorists often give little to no regard to the harm their actions can cause to themselves and others. Based on NHTSA’s Fatal Accident Reporting System, aggressive driving contributed to 56% of fatal collisions that occurred within four years. Of all detrimental driving behaviors, in a recent year, excessive speeding was the leading factor connected to fatal accidents. Getting into any kind of accident can be a devastating ordeal, especially if you feel like the other driver drove recklessly. If you were injured by someone driving antagonistically, it is crucial to discuss your case with a well-informed personal injury lawyer. Fortunately, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s attorneys are here to help. Our highly qualified team will do everything possible to protect your legal interests.
We will zealously litigate to obtain the monetary compensation that you deserve for all of the injuries suffered, such as present and future medical expenses, physical therapy, life-long disfigurement, lost wages from missed work, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, loss of consortium, and any other unforeseen expenditures. Jed Dietrich, Esq., and his team of battle-tested personal injury lawyers work based on contingency, meaning that we do not get paid unless you receive a settlement or win your case at trial. Various past clients of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have said that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the finest personal injury attorney in Western New York, and beyond. Our elite team is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned lawyers today at 585-939-3939 or by completing our online consultation form. Please do not wait any longer to receive your no-obligation case evaluation and consultation!Building A Claim For Damages Against An Aggressive Driver
A Rochester, New York aggressive driving collision attorney from the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. knows exactly how New York’s Vehicle and Traffic Laws work and what it takes to build the strongest possible case. If you qualify to pursue a personal injury lawsuit against an aggressive motorist, our veteran lawyers will start investigating your accident immediately. We will take the following measures to support your allegations:
- Carefully review the police report;
- Check for traffic camera footage and other nearby surveillance videos that show the other motorist driving unsafe or erratic;
- Take photos of the scene of the accident;
- Interview potential eyewitnesses and obtain statements from key witnesses;
- Scrutinize the driving history of the aggressive motorist for any patterns of traffic tickets, accidents, or road rage;
- Consult with our renowned car accident reconstruction experts to demonstrate that the other motorist’s aggressive driving caused the collision;
- Discuss the scope and severity of your injuries with treating physicians and physical therapists;
- Confer with our medical experts to analyze your hospital records;
- Collect all bills, receipts, and other proof of expenses; and
- Have economists testify how the injuries that you have suffered impacted your finances and how they will continue to affect your future.
While it may be possible to show that the motorist was driving aggressively immediately before the crash, our battle-tested attorneys only need to demonstrate he or she acted carelessly or recklessly behind the wheel leading to the proximate cause of your accident.
WERE YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE, SERIOUSLY INJURED IN A CAR CRASH CAUSED BY SOMEONE ELSE’S AGGRESSIVE OR RECKLESS DRIVING IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS SEASONED AND HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK AGGRESSIVE DRIVING CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 585-939-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
A recent study conducted by AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety revealed that almost 80% of motorists exhibited considerable aggression, anger, or even road rage at least once in the past year. Being confronted by aggressive drivers is an unfortunate part of getting behind the wheel. Since it is impossible to control others on the road, always remember to buckle your seatbelt. If you ever encounter a hostile driver, you should always:
- Try to stay calm and collected;
- Make an effort to ignore his or her rude behavior;
- Determine whether you are doing something wrong to aggravate the driver and, if required, correct your behavior;
- If someone is tailgating you, when it is safe to do so, move over and let them pass;
- Avoid making eye contact with the other driver;
- Never make obscene gestures;
- Do not follow anyone too closely;
- Avoid using your horn; even a courteous honk can be easily misconstrued;
- If the situation escalates, pull over into a rest stop or parking lot and take a few moments to regain your composure;
- If you feel threatened, call the police.
Hostile motorists frequently cost other innocent drivers, motorcyclists, and pedestrians their lives. Taking the above protective measures can lower your risk of becoming the victim of a brutal accident.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his Rochester team of aggressive driving car accident attorneys are here to fight for you. We are enthusiastic about providing the absolute highest quality personal injury service to clients. Our veteran lawyers promise to combine the most successful litigation tactics to prove liability, increase your chances of receiving the most compensation for all damages suffered, and guarantee that justice is served. Insurance companies have paid over $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to compensate Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s clients. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is available around the clock by dialing 585-939-3939 or by filling out our online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!