Progressive Insurance And Buffalo, New York, Car Accidents
The Team of Elite Buffalo Car Accident Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Recognized as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm, Will Fight on Behalf of Individuals Injured as a Result of Car Accidents in Buffalo, New York, and Throughout New York State.
With over 3 million individuals injured annually in motor vehicle-related accidents and 290,000 individual emergency room visits, car accidents remain a prevalent cause of personal injury in the United States. No amount of monetary compensation can replace the faculties lost in an accident, but the money from an insurance settlement can help to ease the financial burden of individuals already suffering. When a No-Fault insurance claim is denied, it can be not only frustrating to the individuals involved but also a severe financial blow.
There are many who rely on their No-Fault insurance benefits from a car accident to help them through a tough time. Medical bills and lost wages are among the financial burdens that can weigh on individuals in this situation. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, is well acquainted with the often-calamitous effects of personal injury. He has represented countless clients over the years, attaining over $175,000,000 in successful wins for his personal injury clients. If you have been injured in Buffalo, New York, and seek expert legal representation, do not hesitate to reach out to the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at (716) 839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.About Progressive
Since its humble beginnings in 1937, Progressive’s mission has been to provide affordable automobile insurance. An innovative and customer-center company, they offer insurance for every type of vehicle from scooters to boats and pride themselves on fast and easy service. When compared to other automobile insurance companies such as GEICO and Allstate, Progressive has a comparatively low customer rating. A survey conducted by USNews.com found that only 58% of polled Progressive customers were satisfied with their experience. Poor communication from Progressive claims agents and dissatisfaction with the outcome of their settlements were reported as the reasons for their unfavorable ratings.
In every No-Fault insurance claim, there are three potential outcomes. The first is that both parties agree to an amount of compensation. The second is that the claim is denied based on insufficient grounds or incomplete information. In the third potential outcome, a settlement is offered, but the client is dissatisfied with the amount of that settlement. In the latter two instances, the client always has the option of disputing the decision of the insurance adjuster.
In the event that you decide to dispute a denied or dissatisfying claim, it is strongly recommended that you engage the services of a professional personal injury law firm. Even in the event that your insurance claim is not denied, it is in your best interest to hire a personal injury lawyer to argue your case. An elite Buffalo car accident lawyer, such as can be found at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., will go head-to-head with the lawyers at the insurance company to ensure you are receiving the compensation you deserve.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has been helping accident victims throughout Buffalo, New York, for over a decade. In that time, we have championed countless personal injury claims. If you are looking for a team of dedicated, hardworking, and skilled lawyers to represent you, the Dietrich Law Firm, P.C., is your top choice. For more information on how we might best represent you, call us today for your free consultation at (716) 839-3939 or contact us online.Types of Automobile Insurance
Today, there are many different types of automobile insurance plans on the market. The type of plan an individual carries has an effect on their claim, as it will determine what costs are covered in the event of an accident. Progressive offers several types of automobile insurance, including:
- Liability Insurance: Covers the costs of personal injury and property damage done to another in the event of an accident;
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damages outside of your ability to control, such as theft, natural calamities, and animals;
- Collision Insurance: Provides coverage for any damages done to your or your vehicle by objects or motor vehicles; and
- Supplemental Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance: Protects you in the event that the other party in the accident has no insurance or their insurance plan is insufficient to cover the costs.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has worked as a personal injury attorney for over two decades. In that time, he has won countless cases for his clients in the Buffalo, New York area, including a $2,200,000 settlement for a man who suffered injuries following a T-Bone collision with a drunk driver. If you are the victim of a car accident in Buffalo, New York, or the greater New York area, reach out to the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today by calling us at (716) 839-3939 or visiting us online to schedule your FREE consultation.Frequently Asked Questions
Ideally, most individuals will never be in a car accident and will never need to file a No-Fault Insurance claim. However, accidents do happen. The following are a few of the most common questions regarding car accidents and No-Fault insurance claims:
- Is it bad to file a No-Fault insurance claim? If the cost of repairs exceeds your deductible, it is prudent to file a No-Fault insurance claim. If the cost is less than your deductible, it might not be worth it to file a No-Fault insurance claim.
- What should I do if an accident was my fault? New York State is a No-Fault state, meaning that you are entitled to receive No-Fault benefits from your insurance company regardless of who is deemed to be at fault for the accident. You should never admit fault or claim liability for an accident without talking to a top rated Buffalo car accident attorney.
- My claim was denied; now what? In the event that your No-Fault insurance claim is denied, you have the option of disputing that decision. In such situations, it is recommended that you seek out legal representation to assist you in building your case. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our team of expert Buffalo car accident attorneys is more than capable of helping you to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Even in instances in which your claim is not denied, it is strongly recommended that you hire the expert legal advice of a personal injury attorney to battle your case. A personal injury lawyer is experienced in the No-Fault insurance claim process and will know immediately if your insurance company is attempting to cheat you out of the compensation you deserve.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES FROM A CAR ACCIDENT IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED BUFFALO, NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!