Niagara Falls, New York International Airport Car Accident Attorneys
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is Proud to Provide Accident Victims of Niagara Falls, New York, with the Pinnacle of Personal Injury Representation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Litigation Team will Fight to Attain Every Single Dollar that You Deserve for Your Niagara Falls International Airport Car Crash.
Aviation in Niagara Falls has a long history, starting in 1928 with the establishment of the airport. Today, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NFIA) has 3 active runways, which are used for general aviation, commercial and military planes. It is located approximately 4 miles east of the city, in the Town of Niagara. The airport’s proximity to the Canadian/American border and location just off Route 62 (Niagara Falls Boulevard) make Niagara Falls International Airport an attractive alternative to both Buffalo Niagara International Airport and the Frederick Douglass Greater Rochester International Airport. Although some passengers may have overwhelming anxiety about their plane crashing, the truth is less than 7 of every 100,000 flight hours generated airplane crashes. On the other hand, car collisions tend to be one of the most common types of accidents that take place at airports.
Taxis, Ubers, buses, rental cars, airport vehicles, and employees’ cars are constantly entering and exiting the Niagara Falls International Airport. When you combine the heavy flow of traffic with distracted and hurried drivers, accidents are bound to happen. Not to mention motorists who are searching for passenger arrivals and distracted pedestrians wandering around looking for their rides. From cars pulling out of parking spots and loading zones to drivers failing to yield the right-of-way and use designated lanes, there is no shortage of collisions at the airport. Suppose that another driver’s negligence caused you to suffer an accident at Niagara Falls International Airport. In such a case, there has never been a better time than now to call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran attorneys.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned litigators promise to aggressively pursue your airport car accident claim to ensure that you recover both economic and non-economic damages from all responsible parties. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his battle-tested team, have aggressively litigated to obtain more than $175 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients who were severely injured or worse. We want to see our clients get back on their feet as quickly as possible. Thus, our elite lawyers will do everything in our power to aid with your recovery, from contacting doctors to making certain your insurance company is paying for your medical bills. Our steadfast dedication to exceeding our client’s expectations and delivering remarkable outcomes is what sets us apart from the competition. Call the Dietrich Legal Team’s highly qualified attorneys today at 716-839-3939. Our best of the best lawyers are available to help you 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.Common Injuries Suffered In Collisions At The Airport
With countless air travelers being dropped off and picked up every day at the Niagara Falls International Airport, entering and exiting the airport can be severely hazardous, especially when motorists fail to exercise reasonable care. One general misconception about airport crashes is that victims only suffer minor injuries. Although these types of car accidents typically involve slower speeds, victims can still suffer devastating injuries or worse. Unfortunately, even collisions at just 7 miles per hour are enough to send victims to emergency rooms. The most prevalent airport car crash injuries include:
- Whiplash: Over 2 million car accident victims throughout the country sustain whiplash injuries annually. Also known as neck sprain or cervical acceleration-deceleration, this excruciating injury is usually caused by a powerful force that violently jolts the victim’s head forward or backward. This sudden jerking movement causes the neck to overstretch far beyond its normal range of motion. Many whiplash victims are forced to cope with persistent loss of mobility and agonizing pain.
- Herniated Discs: Bulging or herniated discs frequently go overlooked and undiagnosed because these injuries can take weeks or even months before becoming aggravated. This type of injury happens when one of the elastic cushions in between the spinal cord bones is displaced. Herniated discs usually occur in the lower back and can lead to extensive pain and suffering.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Any blow to the head that upsets the brain’s normal functioning is considered a traumatic brain injury. Accident-related head injuries are a leading cause of severe disability and death. Nearly 3 million victims throughout the United States suffer serious head injuries each year. Severe cases of traumatic brain injury often result in lengthy periods of unconsciousness, nausea, and even death.
- Broken Bones: Fractured hands, wrists, arms, legs, ribs, and shoulders are all very common injuries suffered in airport collisions. While symptoms can vary considerably depending on where the fracture is, indications of bone fractures include limited mobility, swelling, bruising, and severe pain.
DID YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, SUFFER SERIOUS INJURIES OR WORSE IN A COLLISION AT THE NIAGARA FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK, CAR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO GET THE CARE THAT YOUR INJURIES MERIT!
To avoid being involved in a car accident at the Niagara Falls International Airport, our battle-tested attorneys recommend the following:
- Look out for vehicles pulling out of parking spots;
- Be extra cautious around passenger pickup and drop-off zones;
- Maintain a sufficient following distance between other cars;
- Watch out for stopped vehicles;
- Avoid all distractions when driving;
- Always remain extra vigilant when entering or exiting the airport;
- Have your vehicle regularly inspected to ensure its safety;
- Follow the post speed limit and all other traffic signs;
- Be especially careful at the airport during peak times, particularly during the summer and holidays when most air passengers are traveling; and
- Always yield the right-of-way for oncoming vehicles, and be sure to properly merge into other lanes.
By following our above tips, you can stay safe and accident-free on your next trip to the airport. In the unfortunate situation that you are injured in a collision at Niagara Falls International Airport, the last thing you want is to pursue your lawsuit claim without our elite legal representation. Insurance companies have forfeited no less than $1,000,000 at least 38 times to compensate Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s clients. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned lawyers would be honored to help you navigate through the complicated litigation process. Our leading lawyers are available for your complimentary case evaluation around the clock by dialing 716-839-3939 or filling out the online consultation form. Please contact us to start learning more about your legal rights. The Dietrich Legal Team’s top rated attorneys can come to the hospital or your home if you need us to.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Niagara Falls, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!